What's new

RPG [nikukure] みおクエスト / Mio Quest (RJ154419)

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Mio Quest [RJ154419]

Nope, cant find a ! anywhere in the city / castle / forests ... anywhere =/ i tried sleeping twice but still nothing.
try visiting the throne room at your castle, your room and the old man at the beach map

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is someone doing partial on this?.. for items and materials soo frustrating completing all the clothes

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

LINK REMOVE - Updated link on next page

Partial for v1.0. Translates skill, items, ui... everything except story and trophies.

I'll see later if I can port it to new version without much trouble.

If some1 can translate the text on the quest pictures I could also edit that.

There's a total of 30 images that need to be edited.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty much re-ran through all the zones i had access to and no ! anywhere. i guess i messed up going down the lewd path somehow, oh well.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Managed to enter the lewd route as well. This is what I did:

1) During story quest 6, let the demon "study" Mio's breast.

2) During story quest 7, agree to provide the merchant a service in exchange for the orb.

3) Increase lewdness to 20 and rest at the inn.

4) Fight those pink bees in the second forest and let them pollute you until your lewdness gets to 50 and decrease your CP until you're naked and talk to the merchant again

5) After you wake up at the inn, sleep another night at the inn.

There should be exclamation marks for all these steps if you're doing it right.
many thanks

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

by the way, it seems i found a bug if you use highter lvl book, like V then you use IV or III and total points eternal dicrease....
like it was 200, after lower book usage became 150 or ect.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hm I can't seem to find a CG room anywhere. Is there one?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

On an island in the center of the map, you can trade in medals and lucky stars, and there is a recollection room as well.

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like you're supposed to finish the normal route before attempting the insanity one. The monsters in the mirror dungeon are insanely tough.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like you're supposed to finish the normal route before attempting the insanity one. The monsters in the mirror dungeon are insanely tough.
I'd definitely agree with this. I was level 26 when I unlocked the mirror on the insane/lewd path and there was no way I could even come close to getting 1 of the enemy below 80% before dying (I lasted 2 rounds if I was very lucky).

I used cheat engine to bump my level's up for testing purpose - at level 60 I was still getting hit quite hard, enough that after a few rounds I needed potions to heal up. It wasn't till I hit 80+ that I could mostly ignore mobs.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'd definitely agree with this. I was level 26 when I unlocked the mirror on the insane/lewd path and there was no way I could even come close to getting 1 of the enemy below 80% before dying (I lasted 2 rounds if I was very lucky).

I used cheat engine to bump my level's up for testing purpose - at level 60 I was still getting hit quite hard, enough that after a few rounds I needed potions to heal up. It wasn't till I hit 80+ that I could mostly ignore mobs.
I managed to do it at 35 with the golden dealer costume from the coin rewards

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to coordinate the prostitute outfit? Also, where can i find the item to make a magician suit?

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Partial for v1.0. Translates skill, items, ui... everything except story and trophies.

I'll see later if I can port it to new version without much trouble.

If some1 can translate the text on the quest pictures I could also edit that.

There's a total of 30 images that need to be edited.
Do you have problems accessing the text bubbles for h-scenes, story content? normally they should be stored in the .slfiles in the s_data folder of your copy of the game...Azdie made a script for me, u can run in rpg maker vx ace to decrypt and later encrypt these files with the translated content.:cool:, pm me if that is what you do need, if not ignore this quote...

I want to clarify, this is about the .sl files and encrypted data stored in there, for rpg maker games, Not about the game.rgss3a file and the data stored in there, which results in the Data folder where most of the player choices stuff, item names, item descriptions, character names, area names is stored. I think this is handled nicely with ytinasni's tool after getting acess to the data folder, and wihtout the use of rpg maker vx ace...!

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do you have problems accessing the text bubbles for h-scenes, story content? normally they should be stored in the .slfiles in the s_data folder of your copy of the game...Azdie made a script for me, u can run in rpg maker vx ace to decrypt and later encrypt these files with the translated content.:cool:, pm me if that is what you do need, if not ignore this quote...
I don't think thats the problem. I think hes just tackling the more important parts of the game such as the menu and items especially for this game. The story text is flavor and doesn't really need to be translated and also it is the bulk of the text.

The next important thing that needs to be translated are the quest images.

Finding materials in this game are a pain especially when you have to find where they spawn. I think some I missed might have been a one time thing.

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I managed to do it at 35 with the golden dealer costume from the coin rewards
Ahh, so clothing does make a difference. I was wondering about that. I hadn't actually done much work collecting clothing sets. So should focus on that more.

Is it better to just go with whatever is 'best', even if not in a set? ie just click "Optimize" in the gear window, or stay in clothing suits/styles as much as possible?

I admit I've just been using the "Optimize" option and then assigning skills as they become available due to the clothing I've got equipped.

Also, How do the coins actually work? I collect coins, but whenever I see the person.. I get nothing from them. How many coins do you need? Trying to translate via translation programs doesn't make this aspect all that clear.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im stumped now. Im on story quest 11/12 and i have no idea what i need to do. just unlocked the prison key, so went back to every map and used it, still not sure how to open the magic lock door, figure its same as prison key type thing. But i dont see any new places and grandpa doesnt have anything new.

*EDIT* Nm, it was in the sewer area.

Last edited:

Diaco

Reputation score

I do not know where to go on the mission number 13 :S

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want to clarify, this is about the .sl files and encrypted data stored in there, for rpg maker games, Not about the game.rgss3a file and the data stored in there, which results in the Data folder where most of the player choices stuff, item names, item descriptions, character names, area names is stored. I think this is handled nicely with ytinasni's tool after getting acess to the data folder, and wihtout the use of rpg maker vx ace...!
Not planing on translating the story. The only thing left that I want to do is complete the partial by translating quest images but for that I need help from someone that can read Japanese. If someone can provide me with picture translation I can then edit pictures and translate them.

Here's the updateded translation + excel spreadsheet in which all possible costume combinations are listed including with attack you gain. This partial is still for v1.0. I'm waiting for him to stop updating the game and then I'm gonna port to latest version, translate map names and translate some npcs in main town and castle.

<- v1.0 updated partial. Some typos have been fixed and some things have been re-translated.
<- Excel Sheet for costume combinations + attack you gain.

Managed to enter the lewd route as well. This is what I did:

1) During story quest 6, let the demon "study" Mio's breast.

2) During story quest 7, agree to provide the merchant a service in exchange for the orb.

3) Increase lewdness to 20 and rest at the inn.

4) Fight those pink bees in the second forest and let them pollute you until your lewdness gets to 50 and decrease your CP until you're naked and talk to the merchant again

5) After you wake up at the inn, sleep another night at the inn.

There should be exclamation marks for all these steps if you're doing it right.
1,2,3 steps are fine
4th step is somewhat wrong. I checked inside code and this is what you need to do. You don't have to lower your CP, but what you need is have lewdness 50 and you need to have "Lewdness(Strong)" status ON. You get it by fighting the bees. Once you see Mio blush on the image and you see a heart icon left of her image you can run away or kill the bees. Proceed to the merchant in the woods. When you enter the woods now switch 1207 gets turned on and you should see "!" above the NPC.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahh, so clothing does make a difference. I was wondering about that. I hadn't actually done much work collecting clothing sets. So should focus on that more.

Is it better to just go with whatever is 'best', even if not in a set? ie just click "Optimize" in the gear window, or stay in clothing suits/styles as much as possible?

I admit I've just been using the "Optimize" option and then assigning skills as they become available due to the clothing I've got equipped.

Also, How do the coins actually work? I collect coins, but whenever I see the person.. I get nothing from them. How many coins do you need? Trying to translate via translation programs doesn't make this aspect all that clear.
Clothing makes a huge diffrence.

Each piece gives a stat boost or a new skill that you can use (skills need to be equipped) and if you wear a full set (it tells you when you find a set) then you get even more bonuses.

So far, I only have three sets. Princess knight (the one she starts in) Mio special 1 (the red open top and blue hotpants) and the Resort one (bikini)

Hair doesn't seem to effect the costume, but headpieces and underwear do (even on the bikini, which requires nipple-stars)