What's new

RPG [nikukure] みおクエスト / Mio Quest (RJ154419)

deskchairlamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mio Quest [RJ154419]

So How exactly do you trigger the inn masturbation scene ?

I have 20 lust and nothing happens when I sleep in it.

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do i get past 50 dirty points

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do I jump over the red stones on fire mountain?

Also, nothing happened when I slept on the inn with 20 debauchery point.

Any help?

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do I jump over the red stones on fire mountain?

Also, nothing happened when I slept on the inn with 20 debauchery point.

Any help?
For the stones you get an item, that let's you jump over them, icon looks the same like the one for the tightrope in the water temple. (Kinda stickman-super-saiyajin like)
EDIT: I think I got it from a chest, since I had it before the tightrope one, which I bought if I remember correctly.

As for the inn... Dunno, don't have the scene either.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The mastrubation scene at 20 lewdness opens after you get the jade stone from the merchant in the forest.

As for the ability to jump the rocks, you can find that in a chest in the vulcano.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The mastrubation scene at 20 lewdness opens after you get the jade stone from the merchant in the forest.

As for the ability to jump the rocks, you can find that in a chest in the vulcano.
Thanks.

Then how about the 50 limit? How to go through it?

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the third picture on dl.site has a talking caterpillar, hugggs sooo cuuuute, I want one of those...:p

the cute picture and the talk bubble over its head is what got me, on first sight...

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So where do I go after beating the mermaid?

Also, why is my lewd limit back to 20 when starting that dungeon?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone wanna sharing coordination recipes?

This is what I got so far :

Mio Martial Artist :
Top : 武闘家(上)
Bottom : 武闘家(下)
Inner : スポーティーセット
Wig : サイドポニーテール
Accessories : リストバンド

Mio Schoolgirl :
Top : ス学生服(上)
Bottom : ス学生服(下)
Inner : オレンジスウィーティー
Accessories :リ腕時計

Mio Kunoichi
Top : くの一(上)
Bottom : くの一(下)
Inner : くの一スペシャル
Accessories : チョーカー

Mio Nurse
Top : ナース(上)
Bottom : ナース(下)
Inner : ピンクスペシャル
Accessories : ナース帽

Anyone care to share more?

P.S. : Fuck the developer. They can make great character with many costume available, yet only a few scene, not to mention hard to get, considering even after beating the game twice, I still had no idea how to increase her lewdness above 50 (and 20 after it decreases again during mermaid dungeon) and how to stop her using that crystal to escape after losing to fights that supposedly have h-scenes.

Last edited:

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Complete the quests first. The enemies will return after that with items that prevents her from teleporting away

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

P.S. : Fuck the developer. They can make great character with many costume available, yet only a few scene, not to mention hard to get, considering even after beating the game twice, I still had no idea how to increase her lewdness above 50 (and 20 after it decreases again during mermaid dungeon) and how to stop her using that crystal to escape after losing to fights that supposedly have h-scenes.
Yeah, they underdid it on this one, H content is scarce and locked away unless in very specific situations.

Seems like they got started with the costumes, then remembered they should slap in some H somewhere. A bit disapointing.

blazh

Lurker
Reputation score

i was able to enter the lewd route. You have to get the heart buff and go talk to the merchant in the first forest (the one you can give a blowjob with the green costume), after that you should get a scene at the inn in the city
do it before your lewdness cap goes back to 20

Save just before that scene

Attachments

Last edited:

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i was able to enter the lewd route. You have to get the heart buff and go to talk to the merchant in the first forest (the one you can give a blowjob with the green costume), after that you should get a scene at the inn in the city
do it before your lewdness cap goes back to 20
what exactly do you mean by "heart buff" and how do I get it? :confused:

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think he means the hearts you can get in-battle. Only place I know where to get it is from the wasps on the road to the old man's house.

Bloodcookie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this is my first post and i am sorry about my bad english.

1) after get the first scene with the merchant then go back to inn to get another scene.

2)from there you should have a potion given to you to give you 50 heart point when used it, after that get heart buff and go talk to the merchant to get H scene.

3) when you are send back to the inn, talk to the inn keeper to get H scene (starting of Lewd road) and right after the H scene go straight to the forest where you met th e merchant but go all the way north to a small house to get another H scene.

4) go back to your throne and interact with it, next go straight to left side of town to get H scene.

5) after the H scene you might receive a second portion to give you 90 Heart point, stay in the house and go to right room to talk to a female NPC.

6) go back to the forest house.(1st option H scene, second option continue with the story as 1st option is a repeating option)

7) go back to your own room and talk to your desk with ! mark ( require 90 heart point), then proceed to the sewer.

does anyone know where to get the nurse outfit.
i only reach 150 heart point or corruption point so far.

Last edited:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this is my first post and i am sorry about my bad english.

1) after get the first scene with the merchant then go back to inn to get another scene.

2)from there you should have a potion given to you to give you 50 heart point when used it, after that get heart buff and go talk to the merchant to get H scene.

3) when you are send back to the inn, talk to the inn keeper to get H scene (starting of Lewd road) and right after the H scene go straight to the forest where you met th e merchant but go all the way north to a small house to get another H scene.

4) go back to your throne and interact with it, next go straight to left side of town to get H scene.

5) after the H scene you might receive a second portion to give you 90 Heart point, stay in the house and go to right room to talk to a female NPC.

6) go back to the forest house.(1st option H scene, second option continue with the story as 1st option is a repeating option)

7) go back to your own room and talk to your desk with ! mark ( require 90 heart point), then proceed to the sewer.

does anyone know where to get the nurse outfit.
i only reach 150 heart point or corruption point so far.
Nurse costume is crafted from the books in your room.

Bloodcookie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks , i am only lack of 不気味な液体 and do not know where to find it.please tell me where to find :confused:

Last edited: