What's new

Night Games [turn-based text rpg, sexfighting]

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Night Games [turn-based text rpg, sexfighting]

Truly an underrated game. I absolutely love this idea and it's been executed so well. I love that it's still being updated, it's really solid and getting better and better as time goes on.

Thanks for the awesome stuff, can't wait for the public release of the new update!

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played this again for the first time in a year or so, its really coming along nicely!
Has anyone figured out how to unlock the submissive attribute yet? according to the blog you need to go to the XXX shop at level 5 or higher, but I'm not seeing any new options pop up, and i'm unsure what else could be required.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to unlock the submissive attribute yet?
If you didn't get 1st place the night before, you get a chance for submissive training somewhere, given you're level 5+. (thx TSB)
Updated links:

Dev's blog:
The Silver Bard is an awesome writer, and nightgames a great game for any BF lover with a hint of imagination. 'nuff said. His patreon for more info:

NG Wiki (in progress):

Fenoxo mod:

(if links above fails, use and look for the nightgames-mod thread, the new Fenoxo is still...new)
The mod should be considered a different game (more strange stuff, less realistic, but very ambitious nonetheless)

I reckon both parties could use a hand, especially with contents/scene writing. If you are a somewhat decent writer (which I'm not - I tried), I'm sure your help will be much appreciated.

Last edited:

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you Strange. I'm still a couple posts away from being able to add links.

One correction regarding the Submissive attribute, you only need to be level 5 to access the training, you don't need to be ranked.

Exciting (though already announced) news! The public release for the Fetish Futa Ninja Goblins update has been posted. You can download it for free on either my development blog or my Patreon page.

Here's the Changelog, so you don't need to scroll back up:

Added the sweet active minimap from the mod
Removed the old map since it's kinda obsolete
Fixed an issue where ambushes from IllusionTrap did not work
Added new advanced attribute: Ninjutsu
New Ninjutsu skill: Smoke Bomb
New Ninjutsu skill: Steal
New Ninjutsu skill: Needle
New Ninjutsu skill: Substitute
New Ninjutsu skill: Bunshin Assault
New Ninjutsu skill: Bunshin Service
New Ninjutsu skill: Goodnight Kiss
Fixed an issue where Dissolving Traps were not getting removed after triggering
Fixed an issue where Shamed was not stacking
At Ninjutsu 5 or higher, a couple shortcuts are added between areas
At Ninjutsu 9 or higher, a hidden stash will be added to a random area each night where you can resupply
Added a hermaphroditic pet to the Fetish skillset, a Fetish Goblin
Fixed an issue where opponents' stamina messages where displayed incorrectly between 6 and 8 perception
Added in a simple counter to track how long it has been since you visited each girl. I'm not doing much with it other than for one of Cassie's threesome scenes.
Reward money for Challenges now scales with Rank
Added three scenes introducing the Ninjutsu trainer.
You can meet the Ninjutsu trainer randomly by exercising if you are at least Rank 1
After completing her introduction scenes, she'll give you one free lesson a day, along with some items
Fiddled with some GUI stuff. I'm not sure if it's an improvement
Increased duration of Braced
Maya's level now scales properly between matches

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A few days after a Night Games update, I just released another free game on my blog.

Since it's much smaller than Night Games (18,000 words in Twine), I'm not going to make a separate thread for it unless there's some actual discussion.

The game is called Seven Minutes in Heaven. You and a girl are selected during a party game to spend seven minutes together in a closet. The game consists of figuring out the girl's comfort zone and seeing what you can accomplish in those 7 minutes.

There are two girls in the game, each of whom have 10 endings.
If you want to give it a try, head to my development blog, which Strange linked to above.

If you like the game, please consider supporting me on Patreon.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amazing, this is one of the most fun games I've played for a while. The combat system seems really goo. Unfortuantely, is it just me or is this a bug, I can't seem to change clothes at all. Every time I click that button I get a blank screen and have to load saves if I want something

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unfortuantely, is it just me or is this a bug, I can't seem to change clothes at all. Every time I click that button I get a blank screen and have to load saves if I want something
You are correct. Fortunately I just posted a bugfix update to correct that issue.

Changelog:

Characters with the Exhibitionist trait will trend towards horny when running around naked instead of nervous
Shameful display is more effective if opponent has dominant mood
Beg is more likely to succeed if opponent has dominant mood
Beg and Purr always miss against opponents that are angry or desperate
Maya's hypnosis skills can now be used if target is Enthralled
Fixed crash associated with clothing change UI
Fixed issue where portraits were not displaying properly

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You are correct. Fortunately I just posted a bugfix update to correct that issue.

Changelog:

Characters with the Exhibitionist trait will trend towards horny when running around naked instead of nervous
Shameful display is more effective if opponent has dominant mood
Beg is more likely to succeed if opponent has dominant mood
Beg and Purr always miss against opponents that are angry or desperate
Maya's hypnosis skills can now be used if target is Enthralled
Fixed crash associated with clothing change UI
Fixed issue where portraits were not displaying properly
Sweet. Thanks. Also I played through Seven Minutes in heaven a few times, seems pretty fun.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had some fun with the first girl, but the "Best Friend" girl I can only get ending #6 on. That, or the "ran out of patience" one.

I get to the point where i have her bra off, and then I run out of time.
Been trying to pare down my actions to be more efficient, but it's not working.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Huuuuurrrrrr

Tooltips would be wonderful, so I could know what perks did what. It'd be nice to know why energy drinks only give me 1 stamina back too (for the $$$ it's not that big a deal, but they eat up time so spending minutes to get 1 stam=worthless).

Just LOVE the CPU spamming aphrodisiac, clothing melters, and the riding crop (why the fuck does that thing chew through so much stamina?). Maybe put cooldowns or a maximum number that can be held on them? I know I'll be spamming the fuck out of them myself now.

Anyway, interesting game that needs some more polish/balancing. LoL on the story though, what college can you go to and spend all your time training for sexfights yet still pass your courses?

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Huuuuurrrrrr

Tooltips would be wonderful, so I could know what perks did what. It'd be nice to know why energy drinks only give me 1 stamina back too (for the $$$ it's not that big a deal, but they eat up time so spending minutes to get 1 stam=worthless).

Just LOVE the CPU spamming aphrodisiac, clothing melters, and the riding crop (why the fuck does that thing chew through so much stamina?). Maybe put cooldowns or a maximum number that can be held on them? I know I'll be spamming the fuck out of them myself now.

Anyway, interesting game that needs some more polish/balancing. LoL on the story though, what college can you go to and spend all your time training for sexfights yet still pass your courses?
For me, getting Kneed killed me pretty hard early game. I eventually started to improve my stamina more so the riding crop wouldn't hurt so much.

Early on I buy a lot of heavy zip ties because if you can get them down and bind them it's pretty hard for them to escape because of low power. Eventually it gets to a point where that's not very useful cause they'll break out in a turn, but I found that if you get 'dark tentacles', it's superbly effective because you could possibly immobilize them for ten or more turns, it's extremely powerful, and holy shit it's hard to escape from when it's used on me.

I think the dexterous starting perk might be the most powerful though, with just that I was able to get 11 wins on the first evening because I only had to remove one layer of 'bottoms' then used finger until I won. It's really really powerful early on.

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There should be tooltips on all the perks and skills, try hovering over them for a couple seconds.

A while back I switched potions and flasks to a status effect based universal system. Energy drink now adds a status that increases stamina regeneration over time.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

For me, getting Kneed killed me pretty hard early game. I eventually started to improve my stamina more so the riding crop wouldn't hurt so much.

Early on I buy a lot of heavy zip ties because if you can get them down and bind them it's pretty hard for them to escape because of low power. Eventually it gets to a point where that's not very useful cause they'll break out in a turn, but I found that if you get 'dark tentacles', it's superbly effective because you could possibly immobilize them for ten or more turns, it's extremely powerful, and holy shit it's hard to escape from when it's used on me.

I think the dexterous starting perk might be the most powerful though, with just that I was able to get 11 wins on the first evening because I only had to remove one layer of 'bottoms' then used finger until I won. It's really really powerful early on.
Yeah, getting kneed drops me every time, and then the fight turns into repeated pass outs while I whittle their remaining lust down. I actually have pretty good results just giving out tit-massages, lol. Of course I stay lubed constantly, so that might be hindering their progress? But goddamn, I can't get skirts off for the life of me :(

There should be tooltips on all the perks and skills, try hovering over them for a couple seconds.

A while back I switched potions and flasks to a status effect based universal system. Energy drink now adds a status that increases stamina regeneration over time.
Ah, makes sense, end up making alot of assumptions when I can't see under the hood. Would be nice to see the rolls for stuff, but that's a personal preference I don't expect any catering to.

Perhaps it's my screen resolution that's not allowing me to see the tooltips? What resolution did you design the window to fit?

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Perhaps it's my screen resolution that's not allowing me to see the tooltips? What resolution did you design the window to fit?
My development machine runs 1920x1080, though I also test at 1024x768. I doubt the issue is resolution through. I'd be more inclined to suspect it's a java version issue, though I don't recall anyone reporting issues seeing tooltips in other java versions.

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By popular request, I added a rough indicator of time remaining to Seven Minutes in Heaven.

Also, since I can post links now, you can play Seven Minutes in Heaven here:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

By popular request, I added a rough indicator of time remaining to Seven Minutes in Heaven.

Also, since I can post links now, you can play Seven Minutes in Heaven here:
Man the first time I played, I tried Alina and did fairly well and now I can never replicate it, ahahaha.

I swear something got tweaked to make it even harder now... I thought kissing her neck is safe, but I actually got game over'd from that...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

My development machine runs 1920x1080, though I also test at 1024x768. I doubt the issue is resolution through. I'd be more inclined to suspect it's a java version issue, though I don't recall anyone reporting issues seeing tooltips in other java versions.
You were right the first time, my bad, I wasn't holding the cursor over the options long enough.

I restarted and tried a different build, using the64bitbot's suggestions. 1 point in strength every level, alternating between seduction and cunning with the second point, the stratagey I use is beat them up, tie them up, undress, grapple, then sex moves. Worked very well, been close to 10 victories each night and only losing with the auto-loss from being double teamed. The last couple of nights I notice that my mojo-meter was dropping to negative values, so I picked the passive mojo gain during battle perk and still ended up having a hard time staying at positive values, not overly surprising seeing as I'm beating the shit out of girls and tying them up before trying to make them cum, but I was wondering if having the mojo go into negative numbers was intended?

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You were right the first time, my bad, I wasn't holding the cursor over the options long enough.

I restarted and tried a different build, using the64bitbot's suggestions. 1 point in strength every level, alternating between seduction and cunning with the second point, the stratagey I use is beat them up, tie them up, undress, grapple, then sex moves. Worked very well, been close to 10 victories each night and only losing with the auto-loss from being double teamed. The last couple of nights I notice that my mojo-meter was dropping to negative values, so I picked the passive mojo gain during battle perk and still ended up having a hard time staying at positive values, not overly surprising seeing as I'm beating the shit out of girls and tying them up before trying to make them cum, but I was wondering if having the mojo go into negative numbers was intended?
I've also found that if you go into fetismism at level 10, masochism is extremely powerful. Using that and a couple of knees will make them cum in about three turns.

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The last couple of nights I notice that my mojo-meter was dropping to negative values, so I picked the passive mojo gain during battle perk and still ended up having a hard time staying at positive values, not overly surprising seeing as I'm beating the shit out of girls and tying them up before trying to make them cum, but I was wondering if having the mojo go into negative numbers was intended?
Mojo shouldn't drop below zero due to normal decay, but can be pushed negative if your opponent uses skills that damage mojo. Common examples include Taunt, Flick, and putting on a strapon.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

They're all still pretty low in level (I think), I checked to see if they had any skills that might sound like they have a passive mojo loss to them while I was playing. I was pretty sure none did, but I'm not familiar with the perks or skills that unlock at certain stat levels. I can send you a copy of the save if you like?