Nigeria, Africa.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nigeria, Africa.

Roger would son discover that the chopper had landed a fair distance away, and a bunch of people were getting out. Each was heavily armed with Tactical Assault Shotguns, and some form of smaller variant of a Tesla.

Kevin made his way up the stairs to a grizzly sight. No bullets came raining down, but there were dozens of shattered bodies littering the floor, a clear indication something major had gone down here. Several bodies were literally torn in half by something with great force, and some had what appeared to be blade-like cut wounds.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sliding quickly after Kevin, Sarah unslings the shotgun and looks around worriedly. "If it wasn't for the blademarks, I'd think a Tank did this..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Taking cover behind whatever was available, let's say a house with a small window, Roger hid quietly, and watched the troops from a safe distance. He knew not to move, and to limit his breathing, as any movement at all would likely attract the unwanted gaze of the soldier's eyes.

"Alright, let's see what you're up to..." he thought, his blue eyes watching the troops like a hawk.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen looked about the slaughter carefully, stepping between the corpses carefully, letting out a sigh that seemed almost like regret as she stooped over one of the bodies with blade marks, trying to discern something more.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin looks on, ignoring the torn bodies, but instead focusing on the cut ones "If I didn't know better, I'd say I just came through on a rampage." he says, looking down at the bodies and placing his left hand on one, before shaking his head and continuing on.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina and Clara only shook their heads, a bit stunned, while Chris bent down to check one of the bodies.

It was Clara who spoke first out of the three, trying to lighten things a bit, but probably failing.

"Jesus, I know there's a lot going on here, but no one mentioned this was a Friday the Thirteenth Jason Vorhees movie ..."

Chris half shook his head, half shrugged, then continued on.

A few seconds later, Kevin would spot the door they needed .... or rather what was left of it. Said door had been pretty well smashed in with incredible force, and was barely recognizable. It seemed something had tried to get inside.

As Roger watched the soldiers, he took note of several plaga infected humans attacking what seemed to be a pair of elf like women. The soldiers had spotted the group, and quickly mowed down the plaga hosts.

The women turned to thank them, and as soon as the turned and revealed that they were abnormals, the soldiers promptly shot them between the eyes, killing them too.

Then, they fanned out in a search pattern, looking for something it seemed.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira shifts a little uncomfortable at the scene surrouding the group and holds one of the revolvers tightly, finally speaking up after awhile, "I hope the security room is still usable..." Akira lets out a small inward groan while looking down a few times, trying to judge how long it would be until the inevitable happens.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger blinks a little when the pointy eared women are shot mercilessly, but otherwise remains silent as he continues to observe.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin looks over the door, chuckling as he taps it once, then turns to the group "Looks like someone had an outburst of rage." he says, turning his head to look at the door

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Or a ton of people were, either way we better keep an eye open on what made the mess..."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris nodded.

"Agreed, these doors were designed to withstand a Tyrant for gods sake. NOTHING should have been capable of ripping them apart like this, not even Wesker could do that much damage that cleanly. Alright though, let's get what we need from in here and get moving. Hopefully backup isn't far away, and I'd like to have us a secure base to operate from and coordinate with these teams."

Akira couldn't be sure yet, but it felt like the eggs were starting to move just a little bit inside.

The men didn't notice Roger as they began to fan out, heading for what looked like a tunnel of some kind. Soon, they had vanished inside, leaving their pilot in the chopper alone.

Off in the distance he could hear more choppers coming in, and even spot a few large letters on the side. B.S.A.A. It seemed that help had arrived.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger growled a little under his breath, "If that Cabal pilot sees those choppers, he might report in..." And with that thought, Roger immediately, while sticking as much as he could to cover, moved over to a blind spot in the pilot's view, while he snuck up from behind. He quickly, and silently, the soft undersides of the boots he was wearing helping to mask the sound of his footsteps, crept up, and drew his knife. And when the man would finally see Roger, likely in a mirror's reflection, it would be too late, as Roger would have already lodged his knife in the side man's throat, before viciously delivering a fatal slice, severing the flesh, where his wind pipe would be clogged with blood, and he'd be unable to speak into the radio on his helmet.

The next thing, Roger reached over, and clicked his radio off, hoping that would buy him some time before they became alert, one way, or another. "Now, to see what those guys are up to." he told himself, as he quickly hopped out of the chopper, and went at an even paced jog after the soldiers, and into the strange cave...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira nods, looking at Chris, then asks, "What exactly were we looking for again...?" The eggs were starting to move, this wasn't good... and soon the uniform wouldn't be able to hide the pregnancy either, and well, Akira wasn't eager to find out what happens then.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's a device that removes immature plaga from the human body, though it can be a tad painful to do so. Fortunately, it will remove the plaga so long as it isn't fully matured. After what went on earlier, my guess is these bastards will try to use humans as a reproductive tool to make more of themselves. I have no idea what the incubation period will be, it could be several hours at minimal, or several days for all I know. Either way, just on the off chance we need it, I want it in our arsenal. There should be a half dozen of them."

He stopped, picking up a small blue device that fit into the palm of his hand.

"That's one. Lets find the others."

The pilot never saw Roger coming, not even in the mirror, he was too busy looking down. He did however let loose a small gurgle after his throat was slit, but by then it was too late to do anything. He quickly died.

Entering the cave he spotted the soldiers about a hundred yards in front of him, staring at a mass of black goo on the wall, blocking their movement. One of them said something, then produced a small bomb.

As he went to place it however, the wall came alive and literally ATE him, causing the other soldiers to jump back and open fire. Roger caught one of them yelling into a radio about backup and bigger weapons before that man too was swallowed alive.

It took him a moment to register what was happening, but it became clear whatever the mass was, it was literally adding the Cabal soldiers to it's body, and getting larger. He couldn't place where he'd heard this before, and then it hit him.

Uroboros.

Looking at it again, he realized there was no mistaking it. This blob was something that had been created by Uroboros, which meant it had been at least partially released by Wesker.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger felt a sensation rush through his body, he couldn't tell if it was adrenaline, or fear as his body began to shake, and tremble. However, he did not think to run, a part of him told him that this thing was likely just another step he'd have to take to take down a much larger foe. Roger slowly went for his radio as the solders were killed one by one, and clicked it on.

"Helen... I think I've encountered Uroboros..." he said with a strange calm, "And I'm going to destroy it." he announced as he watched the monster fell each guard one by one. Roger drew his Tesla, and quickly clicked it over to ten, while constantly watching the... Thing, looking for anything that might be it's weakness; a central body, or anything else that stood out from the mass of black.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger found that the beast effectively cut right through the Cabal soldiers, hardly being phased by the weaponry at all, or so it seemed. It suddenly let loose a roar, and spewed what seemed to be LIVING tendrils of black ooze from it's mouth, engulfing the soldiers who were still alive, dissolving them almost instantly.

Then, inexplicably, before he could shoot it, the beast flowed through a hidden pipe and was gone.

A moment after it left, Roger got his reply.

"Roger, confirm that please, you said you've encountered an Uroboros specimen that's already been turned?"

((For the main group, you guys are welcome to find those devices yourself, that was the idea.))

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Then what are we waiting for?!? We don't have time for waiting for them to hatch!!!" By the tone of Sarah's voice, it's like she was wanting to punish the little bastards that had infected thier teamate. Muttering, she goes to leave the room. "I'm gonna look for more of them!"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger immediately clicked his radio back on, "The son of a bitch ran away!" he shouted into the radio, "Tell Chris and those other idiots it's more than likely headed their way! Do you hear me? A bunch of goo and mother fucking tentacles that eat people is running around!" After his loud announcement, Roger let out a little sigh in an attempt to calm himself, "I followed the Cabal soldiers into a cave, which is where that mass of goo and shit came from. All of the Cabal were killed, or eaten, or something by that thing. I'm going in deeper to see what the fuck this little cave formation is all about. And, just so you know, radios don't work so well underground, so we'll likely lose connection." he told her quickly.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira nods and starts to look around, "I'm going to find the security room, monitor things from up there." Turning to Regina, and then Chris, Akira adds, "Regina, could you come with me? Y'know, just for the extra security...?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course, let's go."

She would follow her to the security room, even as the sounds of helicopters drew closer, indicating backup wasn't far away.

Helen's reply came quickly.

"Understood, watch yourself there. Our maps show NO indication of their being any kind of cave network in your area, so that's been man-made recently. We'll try to reach Chris and his team, but thus far it's been only you who we can reach. You said that it ATE the Cabal soldiers?"