What's new

Nigeria, Africa.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nigeria, Africa.

Akira frowns and grabs onto the radio, trying to speak and listen directly through it, "This is Akira of the WH13 team, we need reinforcements, can you hear me?" She looks around the room a few times, glad that the stupid radio was even working...

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin nods, stopping his walks and awaiting Chris and the rest "Still. I would prefer to take point." he says, his right foot up on the first step "None of you can take the kind of punishment I can, aside from Chris. And even then, I surpass him with a certain trait." Kevin says, smiling as he looks at the group.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger was silent for a moment, wondering how he'd explain his predicament, before he lifted the radio back up to his mouth. "I've lost Clara..." he told her, "I've found her clothes, but she did some kind of invisible magic trick. Now, I have no idea where she could have run off to."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kevin nods, stopping his walks and awaiting Chris and the rest "Still. I would prefer to take point." he says, his right foot up on the first step "None of you can take the kind of punishment I can, aside from Chris. And even then, I surpass him with a certain trait." Kevin says, smiling as he looks at the group.
A wry, enigmatic smile seemed to cross Sarah's face for a moment. "I dunno, don't be too sure... Still, someone's gotta lead, so maybe it's time I tested one of my new toys out, if ya don't mind Chris?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris thought for a moment before replying.

"Save it Sarah, I want to have at least one surprise left in our bag for a while, and that would be it. Besides, Kevin does have a point on one thing. While I can take as much damage as he can, the virus instinctively will try to force me to teleport out of the way of any attack, which one of you is behind me in the line of fire means you get hit. With Kevin, he can take the hit with someone capable of lashing back and ending it quickly. But it is good to know you have something of an ace up your sleeve."

After several moments of horrible screeching static, Akira got her reply.

"We can read you, hopefully we've broken through the interference now. Request for backup teams received, they are en route to your location now. Please advise if you are getting this clearly, over."

There was a pause on the other end of the radio before Helen replied.

"Her clothing? She most likely felt threatened enough to ditch it and run. If she's still invisible there's no real way with what you have at your disposal of tracking her down. She would have headed out of the danger zone, not into it, so that trajectory should have taken her near Chris's entry point. That's over by the main BSAA building, it's the largest there, you can't miss it. There's a chance she may have hooked up with his group by now, she would have had to go right through them. For some reason her invisibility flickers slightly when around him, we think it's due to the nature of his mutated virus. You may want to hook up with them and check in, see if she's with them. If she isn't .... Well if she isn't you'll have to keep trying, but remember too that Wesker is still at large. Also, be advised we have gotten intel suggesting that the Cabal may have sent in some of their own forces to hunt him down. If so, they'll have a spider like symbol on their clothing, and they WILL open fire on you. Their orders will be to kill anything that moves in the area, especially if it appears to be an abnormal. Don't hesitate if need be to lure them into engaging any other enemies you might come across to whittle down the oppositions. Priority now shifts to stopping that mad man Wesker, with the secondary now for Clara. Good Luck RJ, over."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger twisted his lips in thought, groaning a little, but not at all unappreciative of now having a direction to go. "Well... I suppose I'll make sure that Clara is with those weirdos first. If she is... Well, then she's their problem. After I've made sure of Clara's condition, I'll radio back in, and see what I can do about these Cabal guys, whoever they are... I feel like I need to vent some frustration, unfortunately for them."

Roger stood up straight, and stretched his muscles a little, cracking his neck to remove any stiffness in his body, before going off at a jog, while keeping his cowl low to hide his face, and shield his eyes from any sand blowing in the wind as he made his way out of the building he was in, headed towards the main BSAA building, ready to hide at any moment should anything be detected by his senses, including those from WH13. Only wanting to spy on their group, in order to clarify whether or not they have found Clara, before going after Cabal.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah simply shrugs. "Just feel it'd be a tad ironic, no?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira nods and responds on the radio, "Alright, don't keep us waiting too long." Letting go of the radio, Akira looks around the room again, then calls out to Chris, "Hey Chris, where would the security control room be? Maybe we should check that out?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris shrugged to Sarah, then replied to Akira.

"Third floor, we're on our way up there now."

Roger would spot briefly Clara inside one of the windows, just before she vanished up a set of stairs inside. It wasn't long, but it was long enough to tell it was her, and she was with Chris's group.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, that was easy," Roger noted aloud. Then, he took out his radio, and held it near his mouth, "I've confirmed Clara's position. She seems fine, and she's with Chris's group. Now that that's out of the way, permission to find and engage Cabal? Or do you have something better for me to do?" he asked over the radio.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There was a pause and then Helen replied.

"Alright good, at least she's still alive. Most likely she won't leave until they do. Go ahead and do what you went there for RJ, and if you come across the Cabal's soldiers your free to engage, just be careful. They are searching for Wesker as their primary goal, we don't know if they have a secondary or not."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger blinked in confusion, "Searching for Wesker?" he asked, dumbfounded by the news, "Aren't these guys on Wesker's side? Why would they be looking for him?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The reply was immediate.

"No, the Cabal are a shadow organization who serve their own agenda. Wesker poses a major threat to them and they want him dead. Unfortunately, their ideals are also directly opposite of our own. While we try to help abnormals and make peace with them, and contain dangerous artifacts, the Cabal simply wish to destroy every last one of them. Wesker's 'genesis' plan utilizing Uroboros completely threatens their entire network, and they want him dead, and yester-year. Though that's their primary mission, if they come across any of our grouping, they won't hesitate to kill them in cold blood. I doubt that Chris and his team are even aware the Cabal have soldiers in Nigeria either, we only found out because of a mole on their inside. Unfortunately, it appears that getting this information to us with some encrypted data cost him his life, he was found dead not long after. Use extreme caution with these people, they won't hesitate to try the same with you."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger thought for a moment, "... Sounds like the side I wanna be on... Should I really be attacking these guys? They're after Wesker... Right? Maybe I should just get out of their way..."

Roger picked up the radio again, hailing Helen, "If these guys are after Wesker right now, shouldn't we just avoid them for now? Let them do their own thing? After all, hurtin' Wesker is what both of us want." Roger didn't wait for an answer after he said that, before deciding to make his own choice, "I'm gonna scout the area, and see if maybe we can use these guys to our advantage. Till then, tell your folks over there that Cabal are in the area, and that they should avoid them, before initiating conflict... There's gotta still be something here I can do to hurt Wesker's plans, and I get the feeling that maybe the Cabal will lead me to that... If they're not here to attack Chris and his band of merry men, that is."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen said nothing during the conversation about who would lead, though she did take her pistol out, holding it easily in her left hand as they walked.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Again the reply came quickly.

"Sounds feasible to me. They should leave you alone as long as you don't get spotted by them, they have no way of knowing your even there unless you broadcast it. I supose it's possible they could inadvetently lead you to something as well, so go for it. Again, just be careful."

((Waiting on Burrito to move first for the main group.))

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger growled a little as Helen, again, wished him to be careful, "Of course I'm gonna be god damn careful!" he told her just loud enough to get the point across, but not too loud as to announce his presence to the entire world, "I just so happen to like NOT being filled with bullets, in case you didn't know! Oh-!" At the end of his rant, he remembered himself, and his tone took on a much softer, almost grim tone, "Oh, yeah, and if I don't make it back... Make sure my friends don't know..."

Then, he said one last piece, "Radio silence, Roger out," before he pocketed the radio in his cloak, and decided that since he did not know where these cabal guys would be, it would be best to search the surrounding area. Roger would try to stick to shadows, rooftops, or anything else he could to help with his sneaking around. Sweeping the area, he searched, and moving silently, he evaded notice...

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Understood, Helen out."

With the radio now silent, he had a moment to think on his path, and when he'd decided that he moved out.

He wasn't sure how long he'd been moving about for when he heard the sounds of an incoming helicopter. It had the marking of a spider like entity on the side, and was flying very low to the ground, as if it was preparing to land. They hadn't spotted him yet, as their eyes were focused on what at first seemed to be a clustering of humans about a hundred meters away from his location.

What happened next though was evident of how the Cabal felt of anything in their way. A man leaned out the side door of the chopper in a harness, then took aim with a heavy looking automatic rifle, and opened fire, mowing down every single figure on the ground without mercy. After he had finished, he dropped a few grenades down to pulverize the bodies, and then the chopper swung upward, vanishing out of sight quickly. It was most likely heading for another destination and had happened to see those people, but the question remained. Had they been people, plaga infected humans, or had they been some form of abnormal? Either way, the folks in that chopper had slaughtered them all.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger cleared his throat, picking up the pace, and following the general direction that the chopper went, "Follow the leader," Roger said aloud.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Sorry. My wowfag friends won't get off my ass these days.))

Kevin nods at the notion of taking a bullet, knowing full well he could probably survive it "Ladies and gentlemen, please be aware that, should all hell break loose, I will not be a good bullet shield." he says, taking his first few steps up the stairs and chuckling, then continuing