What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Not sure. Have you done the event in the Colosseum? Or try raising her slutty stat.

The game isn't really worth it, anyway. There aren't any other H scenes.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure. Have you done the event in the Colosseum? Or try raising her slutty stat.

The game isn't really worth it, anyway. There aren't any other H scenes.
In my case, the thing bugged out, and after talking to the right most guy of the 3 (I went to hometown and got re-captured once) my screen remains dark and I cant see anything.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, trying to run CreationShoujo, i have

RTP 2003
RTP 2000
RTP XP

whenever try to run RPG_RT.exe i get a single line of moonrunes popping up.

no idea whats wrong.

is there ANOTHER rpgmaker program called rpg rt?

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

RPG Maker RT is RPG Maker Runtime.
RTP is Runtime Package

Most likely need to have your system locale for non-unicode programs set to Japan(it was explained earlier in the thread), not just have the IME installed

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey,
yeah, i tried that of course. But that doesn´t help at all. In fact, those Messages are with Japanese Unicode. I get a similar error message when trying to start the game with english settings, but it´s unreadable.
did you have it when you extracted those files from the zip? if not, the file names are incorrect gibberish.

the error is basicly a file not found message.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I guys, i am currently at updating my last Hentai Collection file and renamed it to "The Hentai Book" cause it will be as long as a book xD
already reached about 40+ pages and i am not even close to complete.

Well whatever i hope you can help me to gather some information about games wich ich never heard of again like Lolimao 2, Eris, Tina and stuff.

I will open a new thread if my work is complete and will ask there for the informations.

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick question: does anyone know where to find the 2.0a version of parallel fantasy? I know he updated it, but the versions I always seem to find is 1.2.

knight133

I venture round the internet demanding things from
Reputation score
List of rpg maker games with pregnancy

I need help looking for rpg maker games with pregnancy and birth, Any Will be O.K.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Again there is a new RPG titel called "Netorare Quest RPG"
but again the soundfiles got the wrong encoded names -.-

I am not sure how to unzip them correct...
My unzip programm is 7zip and i got app locate but i think i use it wrong
I am running my pc on Japanese unicode.

Anyway here the dl link for it:

Last edited:

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

it's not the unzipping that is the problem. the problem is with the person that zipped that file. if they did that while not under japanese unicode setting all files that use japanese characters will screw up.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Again there is a new RPG titel called "Netorare Quest RPG"
but again the soundfiles got the wrong encoded names -.-

I am not sure how to unzip them correct...
My unzip programm is 7zip and i got app locate but i think i use it wrong
I am running my pc on Japanese unicode.

Anyway here the dl link for it:
i've downloaded that game too, but hen i extract it, and play, at some point i get a BGMsomething error....
in the game's audio directory i've found that those BGM files have their name in something like russian...and of course i'm not russian...

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

i've downloaded that game too, but hen i extract it, and play, at some point i get a BGMsomething error....
in the game's audio directory i've found that those BGM files have their name in something like russian...and of course i'm not russian...
There were a few bgm's with japanese characters. Those being:

BGM_エッチシーン大げさ 2644kb
BGM_エッチシーン淫靡 2945kb
BGM_エッチシーン義理ギリ 2355kb
BGM_明るい日常・ほのぼの 3687kb
BGM_暗い日常 2833kb
BGM_椿が散る 1126kb

The numbers off to the side are the file size, so you can identify which file is which. See if you can't use copy and paste to change the files to the appropriate names. Don't know if that would fix your problem, but it's worth a shot.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There were a few bgm's with japanese characters. Those being:

BGM_エッチシーン大げさ 2644kb
BGM_エッチシーン淫靡 2945kb
BGM_エッチシーン義理ギリ 2355kb
BGM_明るい日常・ほのぼの 3687kb
BGM_暗い日常 2833kb
BGM_椿が散る 1126kb

The numbers off to the side are the file size, so you can identify which file is which. See if you can't use copy and paste to change the files to the appropriate names. Don't know if that would fix your problem, but it's worth a shot.
it worked ! thanks ^.^
all my BGM files were like
BGM_ГGГbГ`ГVБ[ГУИ·ъr.ogg
BGM_И+ВвУ·Пэ.ogg
-.-'

Tokanova

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I was wondering, is there a walkthrough for BFRogue or anything like that?

I'm talking about just BFRogue, not BFRogue Saitama

I wanna know if it has multiple endings. I beat the one where you stop that one girl from sending you back in time, causing a time paradox that erases you and your lover from existance, and it said "ENDING 1 COMPLETE" after that.

So I guess that means theres more than one ending, but I dunno how to get any others. I got this ribbon in my inventory now from doing that and was wonder if it'd change anything if I went through the game again normally, of if theres something special I need to do.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

At my first playtrough i failed, i wanst strong enough to beat the last boss and i couldn´t go back to train more...

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys, I was wondering, is there a walkthrough for BFRogue or anything like that?

I'm talking about just BFRogue, not BFRogue Saitama

I wanna know if it has multiple endings. I beat the one where you stop that one girl from sending you back in time, causing a time paradox that erases you and your lover from existance, and it said "ENDING 1 COMPLETE" after that.

So I guess that means theres more than one ending, but I dunno how to get any others. I got this ribbon in my inventory now from doing that and was wonder if it'd change anything if I went through the game again normally, of if theres something special I need to do.
You are talking about the cave in the alternate world, right?
The tombstones give you hints for getting the endings; each symbol has a meaning:

O: take the egg
up arrow: let girl's energy/reason drop to zero
down arrow: keep girl's energy/reason up
X: leave the egg

Tombstone 1 (Ending 1): O down down down -
This is the ending you found. Take the egg, then keep the girl's energy and reason up by healing through all the stages.

Tombstone 2 (Ending 2): O down down up -
Take the egg and keep the girl's energy and reason up until her second change (when she becomes an adult), then let them drop.

Tombstone 3 (Ending 3): O up up - -
Take the egg and let the girl's energy and reason drop.

After getting all three of these endings, a fourth tombstone will appear at the spot to the right of the third. You can now enter the dungeon without taking the egg to get Ending 4; note that there will be some extremely strong enemies on some of the levels.

Tombstone 4 (Ending 4): X - - - -
Don't take the egg.

I haven't gotten Ending 4 yet. I think after getting it, a fifth tombstone will appear at the spot below the second, and you will be able to get a fifth ending.

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, sorry for doublepost but i wanted to set it up seperated.
I am still looking for some H-RPG games for my collection ^^
Problem i cant buy them cause they dont accept my paying methods.

Besides everyone who wants to check all the new titles there is this new page
from dl sites:

I am looking for these:
The Bizarre Dungeon of Hero Hinako [RE079192]
True Crime [RE078242]
Idolf*cker [RE078148]
Dragon-chan Qu*st: Monster Girls Nyan Nyan Dungeon [RE076375]
Fortunat the First (Free Scenario RPG) [RE076664]
The hero and the 4 sages (PLUS edition) [RE076182]
Nina, Vanquished Princess - Her Final Days of Comfort to the Enemy Kingdom [RE076395]
Mister Janitor -All-Girl R*pe Panic Academy Sanction Lessons- [RE074926]

Oh i almost forget the best one...
It is about Kunoichi Niponcho 3, the english translation was stopped cause they got legal problem with loli stuff but it seems like there is an unfinished version around.
And i am looking for it, i would even take the japanese version and try to make an walktrough but for that i still need the game.

Also i am looking for an walktrough or at least help on Kunoichi Niponcho 2 cause i dont know were to go anymore...
I am in a forest there i can only move very very slow and get dropped out after some time i cant find out what to do.

I know it's been a while, but I have noticed a few links to some of the games you were talking about. I don't know if you've made any progress on it yourself since then, and none of the links are mine so I can't say how trustworthy they are.

Still, if you want them...

The Bizarre Dungeon of Hero Hinako

True Crime

Dragon Chan Quest

I'm still looking around for some of the others you mentioned, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Edit: Oh shoot. People have already dregged these up haven't they... Well ignore me >.>

Last edited:

knight133

I venture round the internet demanding things from
Reputation score

I wonder is there any rpg flash or other games then rpgmaker with pregnancy and birth.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Great ^^ i still need those and some i found myself but most the the mentions are pretty bad...

Theres still missing:

Mister Janitor -All-Girl R*pe Panic Academy Sanction Lessons- [RE074926]
Idolf*cker [RE078148]
The hero and the 4 sages (PLUS edition) [RE076182]

Status
Not open for further replies.