What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Does anyone has a translated version of the twin sisters rpg game?
It doesn't exist.Or if it actually does, feel free to shoot me.It's only a flesh wound.

You'll just have to deal with machine translations, by using AGTH and Translation Aggregator mentioned in the first post.

Reputation score

How do I install the RTPs in under the Japanese Locale?
You need to reinstall *all* the RTP's while in Japanese Locale. Uninstall them first, then reinstall them.

After that, you'll need to do other things, depending. These steps are for 64-bit Vista, but they should also work if you have 32-bit. Not entirely sure.

If the game executable looks like a knight chess piece, you need to go into the game.ini file (use notepad) and make sure that the line where it says "Library=RGSS20xJ.dll" says "Library=RGSS202J.dll". Most of them have a zero in place of the x.

If the game executable resembles an orange sun/gear thingy, you'll need to allow it in DEP (again, assuming 64-bit. Not sure it's on 32-bit.) Open your Control Panel (start menu -> Control Panel), then open System. On the left side, there should be an option for "Advanced System Settings"; click it, then "continue" on the confirmation box (ignore this step if one doesn't pop up.) In the "System Properties" window, in the Advanced tab, click the "Settings" button within the "Performance" heading. Click the tab labelled "Data Execution Prevention", then click the "Add..." button. Navigate to the game executable you're trying to run within the new window and click "Open", or double-click the executable. Hit "Okay" on all the windows you've opened, close out your "System" window, and you should be good to go.

EDIT: Oh, one more thing I forgot, but you'll probably have to re-download and re-extract all the games again, this time while in Japanese locale, assuming you've downloaded them. After that, follow the preceding steps and you should be able to get them to work.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Also, I managed to make a nudified version of ScaleGarden's demo if anyone wants.

Twisted

Reputation score

Should work. If there's any scenes where she gets clothed again tell me what area it is so I can go and fix it
Except the ending event.
That I can't do anything about because of how the CGs are done

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Should work. If there's any scenes where she gets clothed again tell me what area it is so I can go and fix it
Except the ending event.
That I can't do anything about because of how the CGs are done
i have some problem with text...it simply dn't appear...maybe i'm missing the right rpg maker version...don't know...

Twisted

Reputation score

That seems to happen every once in a while, and I haven't a clue as to why.
It shows for me most of the time, but every once in a while it doesn't

atobie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry to bother...but does anyone have a guide for this game? フタクエ~とある姉妹の物語 ....its the rpg maker game about the two sisters...all ive got out of it so far: ive beaten the school boss, left the 1st town, grind'ed to about lvl 14, figured out how to lvl up the short-haired girls skills...that about all ive figured out what to do...any clues/tips as of what to do next?

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That seems to happen every once in a while, and I haven't a clue as to why.
It shows for me most of the time, but every once in a while it doesn't
ok so...what to do when it happen? at least for me, it didn't happen "sometimes", but everytimes i try to run this game

Twisted

Reputation score

Hmm.
Try putting the game's data file (it'll be something like game.rgssad) in the folder, starting it up, then closing it and removing it?
If that doesn't work, then try re-extracting it from the RAR

kungfuted

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have any idea what to do after getting the cat ears in Parallel Fantasy?

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone have any idea what to do after getting the cat ears in Parallel Fantasy?
Try talking to the two guys in the inn in the 3rd town. They should offer you way to buy a ticket to a secret path back into the castle for 10000 gold. Go to the building in front of the graveyard to start "earning" your money.

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to reinstall *all* the RTP's while in Japanese Locale. Uninstall them first, then reinstall them.

After that, you'll need to do other things, depending. These steps are for 64-bit Vista, but they should also work if you have 32-bit. Not entirely sure.

If the game executable looks like a knight chess piece, you need to go into the game.ini file (use notepad) and make sure that the line where it says "Library=RGSS20xJ.dll" says "Library=RGSS202J.dll". Most of them have a zero in place of the x.

If the game executable resembles an orange sun/gear thingy, you'll need to allow it in DEP (again, assuming 64-bit. Not sure it's on 32-bit.) Open your Control Panel (start menu -> Control Panel), then open System. On the left side, there should be an option for "Advanced System Settings"; click it, then "continue" on the confirmation box (ignore this step if one doesn't pop up.) In the "System Properties" window, in the Advanced tab, click the "Settings" button within the "Performance" heading. Click the tab labelled "Data Execution Prevention", then click the "Add..." button. Navigate to the game executable you're trying to run within the new window and click "Open", or double-click the executable. Hit "Okay" on all the windows you've opened, close out your "System" window, and you should be good to go.

EDIT: Oh, one more thing I forgot, but you'll probably have to re-download and re-extract all the games again, this time while in Japanese locale, assuming you've downloaded them. After that, follow the preceding steps and you should be able to get them to work.
I still can't install them, as I said I have Japanese IME installed, but I keep coming up with these errors while installing them "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect". It happens with all the RTPs, I can't figure out why. I have the IME installed, its this symbol that has a Red circle, and a small black line that runs up beside it connecting to some kind of tool.

And, it has Microsoft IME beside it I clicked on it and it was check marked. I'm guessing that means, its working but I see no difference when installing the RTPs.

Update- I have it working now, but the download link for Atlas and AGTH links aren't working. What do I do about this?

Last edited:

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update- I have it working now, but the download link for Atlas and AGTH links aren't working. What do I do about this?
Hongfire, that's your stop of choice for ATLAS and AGTH. Using search is the 1st result you get...

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I Have VH 01_100727 - Translated *Violated Heroine*, and when I'm in New Capital city I used the inn and its still Day time outside. I can't figure out why? Is this a bug, or is there a later version of this game out? And, is there an updated Lolimaho floating around anywhere? I only have the one, named Lolima2t its about 30mb in size. I know this isn't a request thread, but its hard when you request something in the hentai request thread and you mostly get knocked over by other people's request :p.

Last edited:

Takhimar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is a newer version. I don't think that's why it's staying day though. You have to take the aphrodisiac (or be horny) to wake up in the middle of the night.

Is a relatively new version, and has good support. I don't know where to go for the cutting edge version, though. There is an updated translated version.

As for Lolimaho, there is not a new version of the original, or the second one (the one you have (which I recall reading was done as a spin-off, or a concept idea, or something of the sort)) that I have heard of.

Ragequit

Reputation score

Hey Guys,

first post here. After I was lurking around the forum for several months, i finally decided to register, since i need some help.
I desperately tried to play those Japanese RPG Maker Games, but i´m stuck. When I start the game i always get a strange message i can´t read (since in Japanese >.<), and the game shut´s down again.
Here´s the error I get:

tried different games, keep getting the same error. tried different PC´s, same error.
All RTP are installed (in English and Japanese), so i really don´t know what to do now.

So please, if you can tell me what else i could try or at least translate that message for me, i would highly appreciate it ;)

btw, your forum rocks. :)

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey Guys,

first post here. After I was lurking around the forum for several months, i finally decided to register, since i need some help.
I desperately tried to play those Japanese RPG Maker Games, but i´m stuck. When I start the game i always get a strange message i can´t read (since in Japanese >.<), and the game shut´s down again.
Here´s the error I get:

tried different games, keep getting the same error. tried different PC´s, same error.
All RTP are installed (in English and Japanese), so i really don´t know what to do now.

So please, if you can tell me what else i could try or at least translate that message for me, i would highly appreciate it ;)

btw, your forum rocks. :)
I think you need to set Japanese unicode as well

Ragequit

Reputation score

I think you need to set Japanese unicode as well
Hey,
yeah, i tried that of course. But that doesn´t help at all. In fact, those Messages are with Japanese Unicode. I get a similar error message when trying to start the game with english settings, but it´s unreadable.

Kelkora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try talking to the two guys in the inn in the 3rd town. They should offer you way to buy a ticket to a secret path back into the castle for 10000 gold. Go to the building in front of the graveyard to start "earning" your money.
just a quick one for parallel fantasy, got to the stage where im stuck with the cat ears, tried talking to the dudes at the inn but they just talk to eachother i dont seem to get the option that was mentioned...any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.