What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

For the goblin to molest you, I had the magic hat at the moment, and I had 1 torn clothing part already when I met it... it destroyed it a little more, then went on to raping her... (not sure if you need the magic hat for it, just telling what I had when I got it...) ^^

Also, the slimes never raped me either... am only level 9, and already to easy to beat them all... got 'Ice' level 3 attack.... (does over 300 damage...) :rolleyes:

Thanks all for the feedback, wil definitely play more later... :D

@ Starke, yeah, I know 9001, funny that I hit that, didnt even know I posted that number.... DBZ abridged referrals own.... ^^

No GOR from what I saw btw... just rape in battle what I meant... ;)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Ok guys, here's some news

Guy next to the book shop, first town rapes you if you fetch the book for him, go inside, grab the book, second option, go outside, rape. He says he pays you if you steal it from him, then blackmails you into having sex with him or else he will tell you stole the book LOL! Owned.

ANYWAYS, boss rape Water Shrine what? What are you talking about, did I miss that? xD

Anyway, the way to get the guy on the shop in the second town (the one with the curtain) to rape you, there's a woman inside the shop that asks you to look for her dad, it's the old guy who is being attack by the cerebrus in the cave to the north.

Oh and uh, I don't know if you're using a translator, but the woman says the red monsters are A WARNING, they're the first monster of that type in the area, it's like warning you that those monsters have hentai scenes.

Last edited:

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait what? cerberus? didnt ever find that? where is it? (also how to progress after the water shrine? i can go through those fire barriers now but still stuck

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Magica probably deserves its own thread at this point, or maybe we can get that wiki going too. :)

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

aha...so it was some stupid piece of equipment.....I stripped my accessories hoping for positive results and I got em.
What level is your char?
At lv20 it does not work with slimes.

Not to mention, those monsters are running away from me. :p

Yeah, we probably need a new thread for this game.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

im kinda stuck in the Magica game, dont know if anybody got through that part but, where am i supposed to go after beating the lakeside temple? the bandit guy stole my book and then the character said something about getting info in zeon (first city) but i cant find ANYthing....help would be very apreciated
Pretty much stuck at this part also xD

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess I don't need to upload >>>>>.mediafire.com/?lkn53bamnwfjk85"]Magica[/URL]<<<<< it while i'm sleeping
my connection didn't DC on me so yea it was good

oh and as always please support the developer so that he can make another game in the future
ty my friend

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

If you go to the south forest and go past 2 flame walls, you'll find a statue to loot something.

After that I'm stuck as well.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For GoR scenes, the main character will tell you that she will get raped if you lose to that enemy. She says it in a small dialogue with orange text right before the fight.

Also for the molesting scenes, those are dependent upon your current hp. You are more likely to get molested if your current hp is lower. Also the monsters do not rape you after losing to them. GoR only happens on specific bosses that have the text like I said like the guy you have to defeat to get the permit.

The red symbols on the walls are for a different purpose. If you collect them all, you get some kind of spell I think. To activate them, you have to put mana in them. To obtain mana, just use spells during a battle. Each spell you use will give you one mana which you can use to buy spells.

For all the battles with GoR events are pretty difficult, so you have to get the books that reduce physical damage by half or the spell that does it and then spam your lightning spell or if you want to speed it up, you can also get the spell that increases your power and reduce the magic resist of the enemy. All events have a stopping point before your sanity reaches a low point. Like the inn keeper will not insert until you get your sanity lower. All of this is for the happy ending where you don't get low sanity. If you don't care about the bad ending, just lose in those fights and just use seduce for the guy who checks for permits on the way to the cave.

I just skipped the mushroom event since the point is to just get the mushrooms. After losing the book to that guy in the mask, go back to the magic shop with the girl that helped you in the intro to continue the story which will lead you to go south of the main city.

For all the people who are stuck in the first temple, get the water pot thing and go back to the entrance of the temple where there are two fire pillars and go through there. The statue only decreases your sanity.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

For GoR scenes, the main character will tell you that she will get raped if you lose to that enemy. She says it in a small dialogue with orange text right before the fight.

Also for the molesting scenes, those are dependent upon your current hp. You are more likely to get molested if your current hp is lower. Also the monsters do not rape you after losing to them. GoR only happens on specific bosses that have the text like I said like the guy you have to defeat to get the permit.

The red symbols on the walls are for a different purpose. If you collect them all, you get some kind of spell I think. To activate them, you have to put mana in them. To obtain mana, just use spells during a battle. Each spell you use will give you one mana which you can use to buy spells.

For all the battles with GoR events are pretty difficult, so you have to get the books that reduce physical damage by half or the spell that does it and then spam your lightning spell or if you want to speed it up, you can also get the spell that increases your power and reduce the magic resist of the enemy. All events have a stopping point before your sanity reaches a low point. Like the inn keeper will not insert until you get your sanity lower. All of this is for the happy ending where you don't get low sanity. If you don't care about the bad ending, just lose in those fights and just use seduce for the guy who checks for permits on the way to the cave.

I just skipped the mushroom event since the point is to just get the mushrooms. After losing the book to that guy in the mask, go back to the magic shop with the girl that helped you in the intro to continue the story which will lead you to go south of the main city.

For all the people who are stuck in the first temple, get the water pot thing and go back to the entrance of the temple where there are two fire pillars and go through there. The statue only decreases your sanity.
I'm stuck in the part that, you lost to the guy in the water shrine (where you get the fire extinguish thingy), lost to him again on the cave south of the 2nd city through the hole exit, and now that's where I'm stuck.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the part that, you lost to the guy in the water shrine (where you get the fire extinguish thingy), lost to him again on the cave south of the 2nd city through the hole exit, and now that's where I'm stuck.
After losing the book, go back to the first city and talk to Bridget (the girl that helped in the beginning of the game) in her shop. That will lead you to the next town which is south of the first city.

How did you even fight him in the cave? I know you have to to open the chest but she just says that she doesn't have the key to open it.

Last edited:

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Head back to this building and talk to the grey hair lady.
You need to sleep in inn at least once in your game to advance time for her to show up.

Sleeping while jailed (3days) does not advance time.

Attachments

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

And stuck again after finding the princess, seriously, THIS GAME.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Go back to the magical shop in the first town (note: not the school). Talk to the witch who you saw at the beginning scene. She will tell you to go south. Now go south. You should have the item necessary to extinguish the fire. Keep going until you are in a military camp. Go inside and go upstair. Talk to the man with a suit (?) to fight the camp captain. Lose to get a h scene, win to get a permission slip. With the permission slip you can now go south into the mine. Go through the cave to end up in a slum (actually a mining camp that has been abandoned.) Also, somewhere during this journey you should encounter a damsel in distress. Save her to get a black membership card. You will need this to proceed the story.

Once you are at the slum, go to the pub and talk to the bartender. He will recognise your membership card and tell you to investigate the spot on the wall. Do that to end up in a secret corridor. Here you will find the woman you saved. She will tell you to get 10 ancient gold coins to trade for the stolen spell book. You have two choices here - either go look for the gold coin scattered around town, or go to the left and buy them from the merchant the end of the secret corridor. Once you do you can get the book back. At this point a nun will show up and tell you to visit the magical academy headquarters, which is West of the starting town.

From here onwards it's a straight shot. Go through the desert to find the academy. Find the nun again and she will tell you to go north of the main town, where you will final the final dungeon and the final boss.

Note that there seem to be more than one endings. My character has zero decency, and I ended up with a bad ending.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Which one is the second city? The small town with the rapist in the inn, or the slum?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow,from all you guys have wrote about Magicka,i can't help but draw a conclusion that it's a bit low on the H events...Well that is as much as i've gathered from all of your conversations,as i haven't had the time to try the game yet(i have started playing some rather annoying non H,sidescrolling action games that require nerves of steel...well i have to say that i'm rather bad at those kind of games as opposed to RPG's...).
Aside from that Magica should not be harder than any other RPG maker game in terms of finding out how to progress through the story as far as you pay attention to what the NPC's tell you(well every little thing they say could be important,so always remember every info you hear no matter how useless it may seem at the time...That is what always works for me...well that and often using rather unusual means to solve problems that on first glance look unsolvable...Finding things out in RPG's is one of the charms of the genre i guess...).

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow,from all you guys have wrote about Magicka,i can't help but draw a conclusion that it's a bit low on the H events...Well that is as much as i've gathered from all of your conversations,as i haven't had the time to try the game yet(i have started playing some rather annoying non H,sidescrolling action games that require nerves of steel...well i have to say that i'm rather bad at those kind of games as opposed to RPG's...).
Aside from that Magica should not be harder than any other RPG maker game in terms of finding out how to progress through the story as far as you pay attention to what the NPC's tell you(well every little thing they say could be important,so always remember every info you hear no matter how useless it may seem at the time...That is what always works for me...well that and often using rather unusual means to solve problems that on first glance look unsolvable...Finding things out in RPG's is one of the charms of the genre i guess...).
It's a bit low on H-content indeed, but every scene that's present is a real gem. Also, even without the h contents it is an excellent RPG game. The fights are fun, and the amount of grinding is minimum. There are also hidden side quests and mini game, and quite a few hidden area to explore.

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow awesome game magicka

now have 1650+ Download on the dlsite

btw where i can find water or anything that can extiquish fire on south town area??

still waiting a short/ long walkthrough to this new game very appreciate if anyone give the guide XD

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wow awesome game magicka

now have 1650+ Download on the dlsite

btw where i can find water or anything that can extiquish fire on south town area??

still waiting a short/ long walkthrough to this new game very appreciate if anyone give the guide XD
There's a temple somewhere close to the second town, not exactly sure where, but probably southish from it. You become able to extinguish fires after defeating the boss there.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi everyone. Ok, so I just downloaded the Magica game and was about to start playing, but then I decided to hook up AGTH and TA.

I'm not getting any translations with the game o_O

Is it probably something I'm missing on the target field of the shortcut? If it is so, may anyone send me his / her input on the target field please?

Much obliged.

Status
Not open for further replies.