What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Thanks for this share, am stuck though, not sure what to do, cant get past the flames..... and also cant get into the area where the soldiers are blocking the route.... also, think I did everything else so far....

Not seen many scenes yet... in the crowd stuff... the inn at the '2nd town' and 1 scene in the pub I think....

Oh and the 'orc' raped a few times... any other monsters that do some 'rape' cause when I lose to enemies so far most only give game over...
(although none realy can beat me anymore unless I realy dont pay attention to my life...) :rolleyes:

So yeah, any tips or walkthrough would be greatly appreciated... :D
Regarding the flames, you need to find some ruins outside of the 2nd town(exit town west, go south from inn and you're at the ruins), in the ruins at the end is a boss guarding a chest. I believe the item I got from it is a lamp (like a genie lamp) which allowed me to eliminate the fire pillars upon touching them.

Regarding the orc molesting, did you identify anything that caused the successful molesting?

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

anybody have a link to arms devicer can't seem to find one

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody have a link to arms devicer can't seem to find one
As far as I gather, everyone's just playing the demo of it. You can DL it from the dlsite page.

(Moved content of my previous post to this one for visibility)

"So....Magica...

Anyone know how to get monsters to have their way with her? So far all I've managed to luck into is one slime attached little slime balls to her breasts dealing ~12 damage each time. However....aside from that single random slime, no other enemies appear to be able to successfully molest her. They initiate what appears to be a sexual assault only to not do anything.

Is there a prerequisite? Obviously her clothes have to be torn, aside from that?

Aside from enemies, I've only encountered scenes in 3 locations....

1st: The event in the east side of town where some people in the crowd molest her (as seen in the demo)

2nd: A shady room with shady music playing in town where you can pay a dark robed magician 10g to remove the negative status effect that increases your spell cost (icon is a black magicians hat). So far I've done it 3 times granting scenes more sexually aggressive each time.

3rd: At the pub when you work as a waitress, one of the options with the green clothed patron (first table immediately when you start) results in you pulling down the top from your bunny outfit revealing her breasts, though her nipples are covered by some little star shaped things.

There appears to be no game over rape/scenes by the one boss(giant snake lady in some ruins)/one mini-boss(male bandit "harassing" a slime with a face) I've encountered.

The commonly used translator program (can't recall it's name) likes to cause all of my games to crash so I can't use that to aid me.

Any sort of guide on it yet? At least for the early game?"

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As far as I gather, everyone's just playing the demo of it. You can DL it from the dlsite page.
True. On the Magica, I'm stuck.. Don't know how to continue (Finished Fighting the bosses in the temple area outside of the left area. Lost against the crazy dude. Then went up the mountain side and found his stash and got knocked out gas.. Now I'm wondering what I'm too do?)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Well I tried to enter a second town with my dress torn appart and boobs showing, zero luck, the guard always chases you down and he IS FAST. I don't like to call it before I'm absolutely sure, but this is 99.9% sure impossible.

I'm doing the old bitches minigame logs and mushrooms, ANNOOOYYING. Lots of save and reload.

So far yeah, scene in the crowd area with the clown psycho raping you, repeatable infinite times but after the 4th it's just repetition even tho, it DOES raise your lewdness. Must sleep between rapes.

What else.. Yeah the guy in green cloth star boobs thing in PUB waitress, seen that, I think I went, 1st, 3rd, 2nd, 2nd options BUT DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS.

The red slime seems to be the one that tears your clothes appart.

Different orbs (weapons) mean different spells, I suggest early game to get the red one, AoE fire attack pretty good.

Must try and get jailed with no money to pay the fine and go to sleep, see what happens.

Also don't quote me on this, but in the old ladies minigame, walking MIGHT help, when you reach a mushroom, they will keep walking if you leave the chat box empty, so think of them as save spots, and the closest you get to grabbing all mushrooms, the more old ladies show up, I'm currently at three in the area.

There's a sex scene, Inn, second town. ALSO REPETEATABLE, after the 2nd time it's always the same, it DOES raise your lewdness.

Last edited:

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm doing the old bitches minigame logs and mushrooms, ANNOOOYYING. Lots of save and reload.

The red slime seems to be the one that tears your clothes appart.

Different orbs (weapons) mean different spells, I suggest early game to get the red one, AoE fire attack pretty good.

Must try and get jailed with no money to pay the fine and go to sleep, see what happens.
Regarding the jail, you can exit through the damaged part of the wall to a back path containing a few chests and eventually leading to the far north of town behind a building. I believe the options are simply sleep off the jail time or pay a fine.

Regarding the red slime, I haven't noticed red enemies doing anything different from blue slime enemies. Some enemies tear your clothes through damage and the actual slime enemies use a watery graphic attack that tears your clothes.

I gave up on the minigame after about 5 tries...best I got was roughly 40-50% cleared before ~4 old ladies were wandering the field. The notes when you enter the field mention holding "shift" (the walk key), simple testing indicated they have a shorter "aggro" range while you're walking.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The guards will arrest you if you don't use Magician Robe to restore your cloth before walking into town.

The guy in 1st town pub just play rock paper scissor with you (you win 3 times, 200 tip, lose and event)

If you're under magic poison (make all your skills cost more MP, it's the magic hat icon) go to first town bottom-left, there's 2 shops with magic symbol next to each other, the left one have that white hair lady you meet at start, the right one have event if you have that poison on you.

Also, top-right of first town there's a building, if you go inside and touch the crystal there you'll go into a magic-learning area (using Mana gained by killing enemies/certain items)

For example, the starting 4 crystals are
Top-Lightning (3 random hits)
Left-Ice (single target, decent damage)
Right-Fire (hit all, but weakest single target damage)
Bottom-Heal
And when you learn one skill, that crystal disappears, opening the path to more skills you can learn (depending on which tree though, for example Lightning have 2nd level lightning and Blind skill, while Fire only have 2nd fire skill next in line)

In particular I recommend getting Teleport from the bottom route (toward the left side) since it's only 5 MP to teleport to town you've been to, and you can save that 80g for the teleport item for magic gems (restore 20 MP) instead.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, that new game from the maker of Parallel Fantasy is shaping up nicely.

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cleared the old ladies mushroom field in Magica.....simple tricks to abuse, the first as mentioned earlier (by Starke if I recall) is to leave the text box open when you loot a mushroom if the old lady is near you, she won't chase/capture you while the text box is open.

The second is to save when you're in a safe zone (no old ladies near you) and simply reload if you get caught.

I don't know if all of the mushrooms are the same, but they are simple 20 hp heal items.

Side note: I did the mushroom field with torn clothes lulz.....to get past the guard in the second town, simply teleport to the 2nd town, and aggro the guard, lure him to the west side of the raised ground that the teleport marker is and while he's struggling to get to you, try to ninja your way down the stairs and to the east around the fence, at which point you should have lost the guard.

It does not appear anything unique happens in the 2nd town while your clothes are torn. The "general goods shop" owner walks up to you after you talk to his wife, the first time they simply talk to you and return to their posts. However, entering it a 2nd time (probably after having slept since the first time) and talking to the wife results in her leaving the store and the man comes up to you to talk some more which results in ominous music and your character seemingly upset and thus leaves the shop only for the door to be shut now.

Last edited:

chronation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cleared the old ladies mushroom field in Magica.....simple tricks to abuse, the first as mentioned earlier (by Starke if I recall) is to leave the text box open when you loot a mushroom if the old lady is near you, she won't chase/capture you while the text box is open.

The second is to save when you're in a safe zone (no old ladies near you) and simply reload if you get caught.

I have no idea what the mushrooms actually do....guess I'll test em out now.

Side note: I did the mushroom field with torn clothes lulz.....to get past the guard in the second town, first I suggest using the "hole" teleporter which you can find north of the inn outside of the second town. Then go to the stone palette thingy which is on an elevated platform, with luck, you need to aggro the guard and make him go on the west side of the elevated platform and while he's over there, run far right, and go down the stairs then up and around the fence and you may or may not lose him at that point.
Mushrooms are just healing items, nothing special (no event will arise from collecting them).

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I don't know if all of the mushrooms are the same, but they are simple 20 hp heal items.

Side note: I did the mushroom field with torn clothes lulz.....to get past the guard in the second town, simply teleport to the 2nd town, and aggro the guard, lure him to the west side of the raised ground that the teleport marker is and while he's struggling to get to you, try to ninja your way down the stairs and to the east around the fence, at which point you should have lost the guard.
Anything good from doing it with torn clothes?

Also, the pub scene if the first town? Remember that, THE FIRST TIME you lose at jenken you show stars, second is straight tit xD

Also:

This house has H-Scene, gotta go in fully dressed tho as the guy tears your clothes appart.. In case you don't recognize it, it's the right before the hole to 2nd town.

Last edited:

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Magica - now getting stuck. lol

Anyhow, some things.
1) 2nd town, the guy in the shop.
If you talk to the old woman, she makes you get something (don't know, but it was in orange text).
After you get it, she leaves and then the guy proposition you.
You can go back after you sleep and you can prostitute yourself to him.

2) The monsters that can rape you.
a> Blobs
b> Tenticle monster (inside water shrine place)
c> Little goblins (south of the first town)

3) North of the inn (which is just west of the 2nd town).
There's a cave you rescue an old man from a cerberus.
I think you have to talk to someone to trigger that or you just rescue him, don't know.

4) 2nd town in the inn, 2nd floor, the 4th room on the right.
There's red writing on the wall, talk to it, and not sure what you get from it.
Maybe it was the key to the water shrine? Don't know.

cptkino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone by chance have a link to a game called Magical Girl Miracle Yuitto?

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Magica - now getting stuck. lol

2) The monsters that can rape you.
a> Blobs
b> Tenticle monster (inside water shrine place)
c> Little goblins (south of the first town)

4) 2nd town in the inn, 2nd floor, the 4th room on the right.
There's red writing on the wall, talk to it, and not sure what you get from it.
Maybe it was the key to the water shrine? Don't know.
Regarding the creatures that rape you, is there something you need to do to "allow" them to rape you? They seem to fail each time they try, only one slime successfully molested her using little slimelets on her breasts, but no matter how many turns I let pass, no other enemies have done anything sexual to her.

Regarding the red writing on the wall, there is another one in the secret prison escape route. Get arrested and then "talk" to the damaged part of the wall next to the bed to escape and make your way through, you need to be able to dispel the fire pillars to get to the red writing.

Last edited:

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Magica:
Yeah, haven't figured out what the red/blue color monster icons mean.
I'm a try to die on the red one, see if that is a GoR.

The more I level, the less likely to be molested it seems or maybe I need to deequip some gear.
Guess I'll find out.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Regarding the creatures that rape you, is there something you need to do to "allow" them to rape you? They seem to fail each time they try, only one slime successfully molested her using little slimelets on her breasts, but no matter how many turns I let pass, no other enemies have done anything sexual to her.

Regarding the red writing on the wall, there is another one in the secret prison escape route. Get arrested and then "talk" to the damaged part of the wall next to the bed to escape and make your way through, you need to be able to dispel the fire pillars to get to the red writing.
No idea, but it feels like the higher the level I was, the less chance to get molested by low levels.

In fact, I went and kill south monsters at the start and leveled to 7.
And then faced the slimes later, guess what... The slimes has yet to molest me. Have not seen it yet!!!

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Cool.

OK, died from a red icon monster.
Game Over, not GoR. lol

Anyhow, found a first GoR, but it's part of the story, so you won't miss it.
It's in the water shrine boss fight (not nagini monster).

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im kinda stuck in the Magica game, dont know if anybody got through that part but, where am i supposed to go after beating the lakeside temple? the bandit guy stole my book and then the character said something about getting info in zeon (first city) but i cant find ANYthing....help would be very apreciated

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What does the text here say?:
It just says "The holy circlet emits a dazzling light!" That circlet (given to you by a woman right outside of town) prevents the hentai attacks from hitting you in case you just wanted to play the game with no H. She also explains that the red enemies have hentai attacks and the blue ones don't.

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It just says "The holy circlet emits a dazzling light!" That circlet (given to you by a woman right outside of town) prevents the hentai attacks from hitting you in case you just wanted to play the game with no H. She also explains that the red enemies have hentai attacks and the blue ones don't.

aha...so it was some stupid piece of equipment.....I stripped my accessories hoping for positive results and I got em.

Status
Not open for further replies.