What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

any1 got newest version of RJ102576? Latest is 1.12.

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

month is nearly over
massive delays here we come

unless it rains releases the next two days.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Speaking of delays:
Any news on the Scalegarden game?
I saw a few new pics on their site yesterday since my last visit a few months ago.
But well... I'm not that keen on speaking japanese and don't trust those web-translations. So I thought of asking here.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Speaking of delays:
Any news on the Scalegarden game?
I saw a few new pics on their site yesterday since my last visit a few months ago.
But well... I'm not that keen on speaking japanese and don't trust those web-translations. So I thought of asking here.
No,there hasn't really been any news...I really hope that we'll get some kind of update soon...

Reactions: Oiz

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RJ104048 Rampage

MP auto recover after each round, mob same as player

Some quest can get from pub if killed boss or done quest

Boss can kill again next day, some boss can drop good item

Book next to cg room for show the name of GoR mob only... (if killed it)

A lot hscene need wait time change or after GoR or 2nd heroine get new skill

game memo
help girl in hill cave > home > hill cave find boss View attachment 12634 > pub > house in item shop east side > forest 1 collect 10 item from mob1.jpg for get reward > forest 2 boss > pub > house next to home (box) > forest 2 collect 10 item from mob2.jpg to box > pub > NE house > hill cave 2 kill boss and get ice sword for hit smile (can buy ランプ [Lamp] for dark dungeon, window mob drop item 窓 for port out dungeon) > sea side cave get item from smile, 1 ok > get reward in NE house > sea side cave deep has box but nothing > pub (2npc in pub SE, arena open and get quest) > arena buy some 十字架 for VS undead, arena lvl A (think need win few times in lvl A too) sometime will pop arena.jpg , wait her use skill change to 3, then fail 2nd heroine can get new skill (i think need very high lvl for win...) > graveyard deep kill boss (night have mob outside for GoR graveyard.jpg ) > pub > ice dungeon boss (lost is ok...) > pub > arena npc (man near SE corner) > NW hill > volcano get item (not need kill dragon, but kill it if u can, can get flame sword in box, good for angel and some mob) > item to arena npc (after reward can buy new equipment) > pub > SE cat house > maze find cat for get reward > maze area 2 have 2 road to 2 other place (church and evil castle) > pub > house in back of home (baldness) > church get one 天使の羽 (group heal around 250, better camp alot) from angel then give it to baldness > church kill boss church boss.jpg (rare drop good armor, and skill good for kill angel camp item) > evil castle (use 窓 has hscene) > top open box, choice for change in last boss, no fight and get $ = easy > temple

2nd heroine skill (need wait mob use skill to get it)
妖精の祈り --- little group heal from skill mob 1.jpg in forest 1
透明化 --- from mob 透明 (invisible mob) in hill cave 2
暗黒 --- dark atk spell + darkness from skill mob 3.jpg in forest 2
舐める --- mp attack, from skill mob 4.jpg in maze, this skill for hscene
歌う --- power down, from skill mob 5.jpg in sea side cave
深淵 --- group dark atk spell, from boss in church church boss.jpg
分身 --- add 2 char for eat damage?..., from arena arena.jpg , this skill for hscene too

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Found this recently:

(pass for dl should be vh, the link's on that blog)

There's something rather addicting about it, despite how simple a game it is...

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry for making a request as my first post but...

Does anyone know where to find 五十少女漂流記 (RJ103632) version 1.06 or if it's possible to buy it with paypal on dlsite?

Again sorry for making a request as a first post but I've been trying to find the 1.06 version since it came out.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found this recently:

Fucking stupid upload site won't load.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Found this recently:

Oh that's that game with the armor corruption or something...I heard of it but did not really try it.I also heard that it's really good.

Edit: Yep the filehosting site for the game is fucked up...

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for making a request as my first post but...

Does anyone know where to find 五十少女漂流記 (RJ103632) version 1.06 or if it's possible to buy it with paypal on dlsite?
buy points on the non-adult site of dlsite then pay with the points the game... but it seems you first need to request it to be added to the englsih dlsite.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

buy points on the non-adult site of dlsite then pay with the points the game... but it seems you first need to request it to be added to the englsih dlsite.
ok then how do i request it to be added to the english side?

Edit:
Actually just found this in the faq section on the english site

Q.I want to purchase an item on the Japanese sections of DLsite.com that is not found on DLsite.com English.

An item on DLsite.com Home/Maniax/Girl's Maniax may not be available on DLsite.com Engish for one or more of the following reasons:

The product does not work properly on English or other language operating systems.
The product requires a statistically impractical degree of Japanese fluency to merit English listing, such as novels with no images.
The product has expressions or images which violate our [ Compliance Policy ].
The circle has chosen not to feature the product on DLsite.com English.

Also, please note that a product may take about from 7 to 10 days after their release on the Japanese section to appear on the English section.

Items on other sections of our Japanese sites (Software, Comic, Professional, Books, BooksL) are commercial products (meaning not indie/doujin). DLsite.com English sells indie/doujin products only from Home/Maniax/Girl's Maniax sections, and DLsite.com do not have permission(s) from the creators/publishers to sell these commercially-available products to overseas customers.
We are sorry but we cannot bring these items on our English section. We ask for your understanding.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh that's that game with the armor corruption or something...I heard of it but did not really try it.I also heard that it's really good.

Edit: Yep the filehosting site for the game is fucked up...
The hosting site does go down like that now and then, give it another try after a while.
From what I've played so far:
Thus far there's 3 state that I've found:
Normal
Corrupted
Hypnotized (it's kinda like corrupt +1)

Usually certain items/objects will turn you into one or another and certain things in the game require you to be in specific state to get (like barriers that require hypnotized state to get past)
Once you clear 3rd stage you can unlock the PC (only usable while normal) to check what CGs/Scenes you've unlocked (and some that might be just a teaser)
The picture while walking does change a bit more with whether you're under special effect like Aphrodisiac and such.

The site does hint at more things being possible.

It's not until the 5th stage that I see a BF-ish move (from succubus for now)

Well, I stopped playing after enjoying it a bit too much :p will continue on it later.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's the newest version of that game on MF since that hosting site is balls.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So what am I supposed to do in that RAMPAGE game (RJ104048)

I went through the cave, fought the boss, went back to the town, caught the other girl masturbating in the MC's bed, and now I'm stuck and I can't figure out how to get the new areas.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

More update. Look at all those places you will be visiting (also, OBLIGATORY MAID OUTFIT (in sprite))

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The torrent's been updated, so it has a different magnet.

New magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:V4XITDCIYLAIOEHLP3S2KATLKZVVDNHD&dn=RPG%20Maker%20Games&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce
lol, there are 2 magnets he made now? In this one everyone is at 0% lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.