What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ かぐら堂 ] フィリアのお仕事DAYS RJ102576

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Original name: フィリアのお仕事DAYS

MORE INFO: hxxp://

Download:
Free Gallery: hxxp://exhentai.org/g/527360/7a2a799d2d/?p=7 (IT's NOT SPAM, okay?)

Last edited by a moderator:

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [KaguraDou] Firia no Shigoto DAYS

I'm pretty sure there are some people who can't access exhentai. They just get spammed by the sad panda.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure there are some people who can't access exhentai. They just get spammed by the sad panda.
Those people need to get off their ass and put some effort into their hentai surfing. It's not that hard to get around the sad panda.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sad panda is sad.

But seriously, I'm way to lazy to figure out how to get past him. Maybe that's why he's so sad.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Those people need to get off their ass and put some effort into their hentai surfing. It's not that hard to get around the sad panda.
or how about the webmaster fix the damn site so that you can either see it or not see it and have it say that its for registered members only

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's a link for the people too lazy to use google. Google Chrome Add-on is in this link also.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol there's a plugin to get past the panda.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

or how about the webmaster fix the damn site so that you can either see it or not see it and have it say that its for registered members only
If it were that easy, it would get mass deleted like their original site due to questionable content.

Took me a few hours, but its possible to find the instructions if you look carefully (or aren't a lazy dumbass) lol

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This sad panda has been around for 3 years. The way(s) to bypass it should be common knowledge now.
Also note that the webmaster won't "fix" it, since it's done on purpose.
MP me, I will show you the way.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, so dled the VX-Ace rtp, dled the game (all in jap locale), but when I start the game, it tells me it's unable to find VL-Gothic font.

Apologies if this has already been answered, but I'm curious as to what I did wrong or if I need to go find an additional file somewhere...

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, so dled the VX-Ace rtp, dled the game (all in jap locale), but when I start the game, it tells me it's unable to find VL-Gothic font.

Apologies if this has already been answered, but I'm curious as to what I did wrong or if I need to go find an additional file somewhere...
if i remember right i believe that means you need a certain font to run it, i recall installing a font after using vx ace rtp for a game can,t remember which though might want to Google VL-Gothic and see if it brings it up anything font related, hope this info helps.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

if i remember right i believe that means you need a certain font to run it, i recall installing a font after using vx ace rtp for a game can,t remember which though might want to Google VL-Gothic and see if it brings it up anything font related, hope this info helps.
Well, figured it out...probably gonna feel like an idiot when people tell me "that's what you have to do", but turns out I had to copy/paste the Font, Graphics, and Audio folders from the rtp into the game folder, which allows it to run.

...I'm gonna feel like a moron, aren't I?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, figured it out...probably gonna feel like an idiot when people tell me "that's what you have to do", but turns out I had to copy/paste the Font, Graphics, and Audio folders from the rtp into the game folder, which allows it to run.

...I'm gonna feel like a moron, aren't I?
Not as far as I know actually, so I wouldn't feel too bad. I've never had to do that but hey, if it works it works :p

OP
Scud

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lol, yeah... They're still using windows 98 for sure hahahaha

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ102576 ver1.11
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/173129785/1085aec/102576ver111.zip.html

RJ079857 ver1.03
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/173683110/1cb9cef/079857ver103.zip.html

:)

Last edited:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

RJ102576 ver1.11
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/173129785/1085aec/102576ver111.zip.html

:)
Woo~ Thanks ><

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

why do i get this error?
desmond.imageshack.us/Himg850/scaled.php?server=850&filename=40495112.png&res=landing

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where do you have this error ?