What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Well,considering how the author said at the end the infamous "it'll be done when it's done",i really can't tell...I hope that it will be released before the end of the year though...
Judging from the DLSite page, it was already updated, so it's really just a manner of waiting for someone to upload the latest version.

i have a request does anyone have a working link of this? xxx.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ097320.html i tried everywhere and i got all false results any one can help?
It's protected by DRM, so really your only option is to buy it yourself.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Judging from the DLSite page, it was already updated, so it's really just a manner of waiting for someone to upload the latest version.
Woah,you're right!!!
I can't wait to get it...It's ridicuolus how i spent the last few days trying to get v1.02 of that game in vain,and the v2.0 is already on our doorstep...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

There seems to be a new version of this game

ttp://www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ077887(dot)html

something about new content after you beat the game not very sure since I don't understand Japanese that well
Oohhhh I remember this game, it was so damn good *drools*

According to the post by the author, it appears that after you beat the game, there'll be an island that has a theme park on it. There will be a shipyard to take you there.

On that island you have one and one purpose only, you have to escape the island. Now this, THIS sounds very tempting!

P.S. Yep I've learnt a bit of japanese lately :3

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oohhhh I remember this game, it was so damn good *drools*

According to the post by the author, it appears that after you beat the game, there'll be an island that has a theme park on it. There will be a shipyard to take you there.

On that island you have one and one purpose only, you have to escape the island. Now this, THIS sounds very tempting!

P.S. Yep I've learnt a bit of japanese lately :3
It sound interesting...well i did not want to read about the new content,as to not spoil it for myself,but this has gotten me all the more interested...

So basically it's an H theme park...i mean it can't be a killer theme park,as that would not be in the spirit of the game.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh shit, it's updated, downloading it now

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You meant the ruruka magical girl right?
yep, that one, trying to upload it right now

Edit: the game itself isn't updated, it's ver 1.02, so no point uploading old version

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Edit: the game itself isn't updated, it's ver 1.02, so no point uploading old version
Cries too...well it should be out during the span of next month so at least we won't have to wait that long for it...

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think it's this month, maybe even tomorrow... It's written that update is this month on dlsite page

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unless I read it wrong otherwise the blog said it has been updated already.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Unless I read it wrong otherwise the blog said it has been updated already.
Maybe it's uploaded on dlsite, and they will update the download link tomorrow or something. Because the download link right now gives ver1.02

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

The question is when we'll get it. It's still one of my favourite games
^

This

Replayed it like three times, still one of the best put games out there and the game HELLA old.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game is out. You play as a tiki-man who captures girls who got stranded on an island. Every time you enter a new zone the time moves forward an hour, and your health (which lowers by getting attacked or dashing) is fully restored. It's made in Wolf RPG for those who care.

:D

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

^

This

Replayed it like three times, still one of the best put games out there and the game HELLA old.
I agree.The game is well made and has aged well...
I mean material gathering in this game is not boring and stupidly long as long as you know where to find what...

On a side note i tried Dragon hunter D yesterday(the game from the same author),and that was seriously fun(once you get the chain combo thing you're on a horse...).

@Solru: Welcome back man...You haven't been around for ages...

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Soooooo..... whats wrong with my game lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.