What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

The wiki's translation is really out of date, last I checked.
Attached is the most current translation I know of. It's mainly just menus, items, and the coliseum.

You need RPGMaker Trans to apply this patch though. It can be gotten Besides that, the standard methods of auto-translation work just fine. Enjoy the game.
EDIT: You do not extract the ZIP file I have attached. RPG Maker Trans uses it as is.
for some reason when i start the game, it crashes an gives me an error message in Japanese o_O

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

for some reason when i start the game, it crashes an gives me an error message in Japanese o_O
You need the RTP for the Japanese version of RPG Maker 2000 installed.
Download for that is

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need the RTP for the Japanese version of RPG Maker 2000 installed.
Download for that is
have it installed already an all my other japanese games work fine o_O if i post what the error message is after i re download it, well someone be able to tell me how to fix it ?

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Give it a little while, it will actually find the files eventually. Also, A lot.

ANYWHO, remember this game?

I loved the art, but everything else was disappointing, well I decided to stop by the authors blog, seems he's working on another game with multiple heroines and multiple endings, could be something worth keeping an eye on

Oh yeah, I definitely remember that game, because it was a huge slap in the face. The preview left me with a huge expectation, great expectations, great disapointments, terrible gameplay, terrible story, just terrible...

If the same games are in there, I made a huge ass link list of his torrent a few pages back.
12 games added.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

o_O? i have it installed an every other game works. so whats wrong o_O

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Three new RPGs tonight, but the third is DRM'd and shitty. Trying out demos before I consider getting the second.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Use TA, hook it in, and translate the message window. It should tell you why it's giving you that message.

RJ104553... The majority of the trial is custom audio. The trial doesn't have anything in it H-content wise. I've already decrypted it for a looksee. Just a few images that are censored. Very few custom RPG maker tilesets, characters, etc. The trial is 78 mb, and the release is 99 mb. That gives you 20~ mb leeway for content. A comparable game like , which I found to have not much content, had 60 mb of CG images alone. The image format for the game you linked is PNG, an example image size is 640px × 480px. 136 kb.

It's up to you what you think about that. I'm not holding my breath. Looks like a sinker, just from the details.

Last edited:

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Use TA, hook it in, and translate the message window. It should tell you why it's giving you that message.

RJ104553... The majority of the trial is custom audio. The trial doesn't have anything in it H-content wise. I've already decrypted it for a looksee. Just a few images that are censored. Very few custom RPG maker tilesets, characters, etc. The trial is 78 mb, and the release is 99 mb. That gives you 20~ mb leeway for content. A comparable game like , which I found to have not much content, had 60 mb of CG images alone. The image format for the game you linked is PNG, an example image size is 640px × 480px. 136 kb.

It's up to you what you think about that. I'm not holding my breath. Looks like a sinker, just from the details.
at 136kb a picture that's quit a bit in 20MB. Also the game you linked was a pile of donkey shit. There have been decent, albeit very short and small games from 50~60MB.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

at 136kb a picture that's quit a bit in 20MB. Also the game you linked was a pile of donkey shit. There have been decent, albeit very short and small games from 50~60MB.
At an average of 136 kb, that's about 22 images. Which... isn't that much? I linked that game merely for a content-size comparison.

As I said, make of it what you will. And I'll just say that a lot of the smaller games that are good tend to be majority CG, sprite, and such, not a 77 mb audio folder.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

At an average of 136 kb, that's about 22 images. Which... isn't that much? I linked that game merely for a content-size comparison.

As I said, make of it what you will. And I'll just say that a lot of the smaller games that are good tend to be majority CG, sprite, and such, not a 77 mb audio folder.
20mb at 100kb would be approximately 200, not 20. With say 5 variations per photo that would mean 40 events. Granted, the page says 20 events, which, accounting for file size and variations means approximately 4-5 variations of each scene. That's fairly normal in most games, and tbh the art looks decent. Not really rolling in as a fanboy (first game by author anyhow) or anything, but tbh there hasn't been a decent release since July tbh.

ae861995

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey can some post a dl link for person of courage
RJ076479
wanna play it but cant seem to find it around internet...

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

20mb at 100kb would be approximately 200, not 20. With say 5 variations per photo that would mean 40 events. Granted, the page says 20 events, which, accounting for file size and variations means approximately 4-5 variations of each scene. That's fairly normal in most games, and tbh the art looks decent. Not really rolling in as a fanboy (first game by author anyhow) or anything, but tbh there hasn't been a decent release since July tbh.
Most RPG Maker games will also have all the pictures in PNG format rather than JPG. This can make the per photo size go towards 500kb, with bigger and/or more complex images going for the 1~2 mb, though it's a bit rare as RPG Maker's resolution is small. Only a handful of games, which used something to zoom or move around the image, did include bigger images than the whole screen.

Blisken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There seems to be a new version of this game

ttp://www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ077887(dot)html

something about new content after you beat the game not very sure since I don't understand Japanese that well

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There seems to be a new version of this game

ttp://www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ077887(dot)html

something about new content after you beat the game not very sure since I don't understand Japanese that well
Yeah well they are adding some additional content...i haven't really read everything,since i would like to be suprised by the new stuff when the update is out(but apparently there will be some new clothes,locations and of course new H scenes)...i guess they kind of got inspired by Saki quest to do a v2.0 of the game...

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The question is when we'll get it. It's still one of my favourite games

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for posting correct link Monkeyman, all other magnet links were for old torrent I think.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The question is when we'll get it. It's still one of my favourite games
Well,considering how the author said at the end the infamous "it'll be done when it's done",i really can't tell...I hope that it will be released before the end of the year though...

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have a request does anyone have a working link of this? xxx.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ097320.html i tried everywhere and i got all false results any one can help?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i have a request does anyone have a working link of this? xxx.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ097320.html i tried everywhere and i got all false results any one can help?
That game is copy protected(encripted actually)...

Status
Not open for further replies.