What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

hey,would anybody be able to recomend a few good rpgmaker hentai games that are in english or translated in some form? id be very appreciative =]
I only know of it, but it was abandoned by its developer. If you want to play a good hentai RPG game, you really should learn to use AGTH. It's not that difficult, you just need to get used to machine translation.

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hey,would anybody be able to recomend a few good rpgmaker hentai games that are in english or translated in some form? id be very appreciative =]
Here's one I'm working on w/ a few others, still a WiP but a decent amount of content so far.

Another one being worked on by Seyser called Elysium

Last edited:

knight133

I venture round the internet demanding things from
Reputation score

any more pregnancy and birth games that i know about that i read about in other posts

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys... can any1 help me find similar games like queen opala or milf toon ... that kind of gameplay .. and ofcourse h-cg:D thx

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mhhh lately i got some problems with missing letters for the japanese unicode.

I unzip files but they are not completely translated like:

end￾i‰ü•Ď•s‰Â￾j

It only happens with musicfiles i think they are just not named right.
Cause on the details the titel is: 終わりの向こう側

How can i prevent it from naming it wrong or am i missing some letters?

Tilaze

Lurker
Reputation score

Mhhh lately i got some problems with missing letters for the japanese unicode.

I unzip files but they are not completely translated like:

end￾i‰ü•Ď•s‰Â￾j

It only happens with musicfiles i think they are just not named right.
Cause on the details the titel is: 終わりの向こう側

How can i prevent it from naming it wrong or am i missing some letters?
I think that simply means you've got a shitty download. The person uploading it probably was in english locale while they put the game into a zip file. I personally don't know of any fixes except for naming the audio files after the missing files, but you wouldn't know if it's the correct bgm for the moment.

knight133

Reputation score

guys why no one is giving me help on searching an japanese rpg maker pregnancy game for me

Moonchaos

Reputation score

cause we dont know one...at least i dont know one.

knight133

Reputation score

any japanese rpg maker pregnancy and birth games?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
try the vh rpg maker game with the red head girl that has pregnancy and birth in it. thats the only one i can think of though

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

any japanese rpg maker pregnancy and birth games?
In an aparently megalomaniacal move, which is actually fuelled by laziness, I shall quote myself:

VH maybe? Check this hongfire thread: The latest version gets posted there, if it's not on the last page, go back until you find it. Also, if you get stuck somewhere, that's where you'll get the most help.
Game is called VH (Violated Heroine). It has tons of stuff, including pregnancy and birth. There are a number of babies you can have, including a catgirl, a slime monster, an ogre, a minotaur I believe, and some other stuff I can't remember...

knight133

Reputation score

any more games like violated heroine.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

any more games like violated heroine.
Try Ring of Lust. It's pretty similar, but made by some chinese guy. Just remember to use chinese regional settings to get it to work.

knight133

Reputation score

o.k. any other type of games from other websites with pregnancy and birth system ether mods or free games

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

o.k. any other type of games from other websites with pregnancy and birth system ether mods or free games
Other world quest has a pregnancy system as well.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Another RPG Maker game that dont start/install i seriously hate it....

it is called:

Magical Girl Ruruka

But i get the message that there is a virus or something like that in the files
if i trie to run the game.
I already know that this is like a protection from outsider contries
like the japanese region settings. But i dont know how to fix it.

Anthariel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another RPG Maker game that dont start/install i seriously hate it....

it is called:

Magical Girl Ruruka

But i get the message that there is a virus or something like that in the files
if i trie to run the game.
I already know that this is like a protection from outsider contries
like the japanese region settings. But i dont know how to fix it.
Just change the name of the folder and it works (tested and approuved)

knight133

Reputation score

any modding rpg maker games with pregnancy.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As Far as I know for Pregnancy games there is:

Violated Heroine
(Japanese, some English Translation). Rape happens when all clothing is removed, pregnancy is usually chanced based (percent chance is on your status screen based on cycle phase), babies from monsters are tracked and you can see 'em growing in the womb and even crawling in house. It is HUGE and under constant construction. This is pretty much the Queen of pregnancy games, because it can happen anytime but also has explicit scenes, babies are recorded not a throwaway thing, and and you can keep playing with hundreds of children. Also updated anywhere from once a month to once every two days. RPG Maker.

is the link but the OP is badly outdated. Cut to the end.

RyonaSaga (Japanese, almost all translated) is action, kinda. No longer being worked on short of fan stuff. Rape happens when monsters select attacks like General Injection or Mating. You can control the monsters as well as the girls, and takes girls from various video games and media. Only gameplay is an arena and dungeons. You can build your own dungeons, though. Pregnancy is chance based and represented because girls look "weakened" (no bigbelly or anything) and an "Eg" on the X status screen as a condition. and they release monsters who begin fighting you with any other monsters on screen. While the impregnating and birth are hot, its essentially just a type of monster attack, and has no effect when done. NOT Rpg Maker.

is a page with most mods and a good FAQ. Only new stuff is made by fans. Edit: No actually it is still being updated by the makers, just sparsely.

Grrl Power (English 100%) is a game that is mostly incomplete but has a lot of promise and is being worked on. You can pick from a lot of backgrounds (try "fertile" if you wanna be a baby factory) and quest. You can get knocked up by losing your cloths at a LAN Party or being raped by thugs in a hideout. There is a whole space exploration subgame where you can run into pirates for similar effects. Not much there now but as I say potential is huge. No Big Belly, way to know is when you sleep if pregnant there is no note saying you feel better rested. No birth scene either. If you give birth you give it away or get a game over. RPG Maker game

is the link for Grrl Power.

City Guardians (Japanese, no/little translation) is a game where you play 1 of 4 girls in power ranger type suits (or a monkey girl) and go battle slimes, pigmys, and big pink demons. It is short and very difficult. Enemies can rape anytime for chance based pregnancy and you build an orgasm bar which has a pregnancy chance on orgasm. The character appears to have a slight belly bulge and gives birth in a scene upon beating the area or entering a save zone. This game is hard; Power Ranger outfits break easy, pregnancy slows big time, you get easier to rape/impregnate the more it happens, and xp is lost with orgasm or birth. Also, the most helpful pet you can get also occasionally rapes and impregnates the heroine. But birth scenes are neat and there are nice rape scenes all through. RPG Maker Game

Thread is Here A very slightly translated version with less punishing pregnancy is found early in the the thread. I recommend it. There is a later patch with voices and futas, but it is not translated at all. I asked about an updated "fixed" version but no reply. I also got no idea how to win last fight. Hoping to get some replies there. It could be really awesome with some editing.

Nanocrisis (Japanese, mostly translated) is an action game fighting zombies, flies, maggots, dogs and weird computer gen baddies. It's no longer being worked on. zombies and sims cannot impregnate, but dogs can, flies can and maggots can. Flies and maggots cause a birth a set time later and there is a struggling mechnic. No big bellies or internals. Getting pregnant by a dog forcies either an aboriton or an eventual game over. Unfortunatly, no tell in the dog level if pregnant or not. NOT RPG Maker

Here is the Nanocrisis thread.

Elysium (100% English) is an English game in progress like VH or Grrl Power. You play a guy, and it has a much tighter storyline then those sandboxy ones. Pregnancy is not chance based--girls get pregnant at certain points, and there is not much pregnancy yet. RPG Maker

is the thread for that game. In Process.

If anyone has any others feel free to list here (please!), but this is all I know.

ETA:

Other World Quest is Japanese, no translation that I know of. I have not gotten through all the extant material yet, but it looks very good. Unfortunately, giving birth lowers max HP. There are a lot of graphics with the sex though, and while things are tracked less well then VH the sex is a lot more interesting. There is an arousal bar and a bar determining pregnancy likelihood. I think having an orgasm from the arousal bar boosts the pregnancy bar, as does oral sex. penetrative sex happens when the arousal bar fills, not every intercourse. It uses turn based fights unlike VH or City Guardians, but incorporates the sex in nicely. RPG Maker game

Here is a thread discussing it, among other games, but you will have to hunt up a DL link. Moonblack has an awesome walk through too.

Certain Sisters Story is Japanese, no translation. A cute game but the sex is a little odd. Pregnancy takes some work unless you use a hacked save. Sex takes places in stages after clothing is destroyed, and it much be each fight. Getting raped or going up in level gives points for trainers, but pregnancy is the last thing you can learn. Interesting twists includes two protagonists.

You have to brave the game over rape thread

Annie's Quest is an earlier game in Japanese by the same maker of Certain Sisters Story. Also has pregnancy but it is difficult to get until late in the game. Combat mechanics almost the same, short of one protagonist. No translation here either.

Also you want to look in the game over rape thread, above.

If you like Pregnancy in games, of these Violated Heroine, Other Worlds Quest, City Guardians and Ryonasaga are the best IMHO, in that order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.