What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

the only thing that comes to my mind is to use two tabs, one for making your account on the Japanese dlsite, second tab used to use a translator for example i used Google translator to know what i was filling in terms of info they wanted to make the account, once you have an account you can buy things on the Japanese dlsite using an international card not sure what else you can use though to buy what your looking for.

also on another not just got my money on my card gonna buy this and upload to mediafire just hope my account still works i will edit my post with the links if it works

yes it worked once it is done downloading ill upload right away for anyone interested should have links up in 10-30 minutes 30 being tops

ok it's finished uploading link here for the mentioned dlsite game above in this post enjoy.
thanks for the upload, this game is so awesome :D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Omg I just started to play RJ097703 and I notice that the heroine's name is Rio de Janeiro (the name of the brazilian capital Wtf?!? o_O)

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why the hell all the games i download from Mediafire end up Corrupted ? Anyone have any idea ?

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Why the hell all the games i download from Mediafire end up Corrupted ? Anyone have any idea ?
Is your computer set to Japanese locale when extracting the folders for the games? If not, the names of the folders inside the .zip file will become messed up and the game will be corrupted as a result.

Or is it just a problem with Mediafire itself?

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

MWO fragment 3 ~4 hours playing.
Quite nice, but somehow... low on content. Prostitution, some minigames in bar/restaurant, 2 monster rape scenes.
Is there any way to get other monster hunt jobs except squirrels/1 lvl sewer?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

not sure if this has already been posted, but i just found a english rpg vx game

seems pretty good so far, if a little odd
That's why I don't have much faith in English Hentai RPG Maker games... All 3D Custom Girl... So yeah, I'll save my share of those types of images for Despair Labyrinth and Harem xD

Thank you.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is your computer set to Japanese locale when extracting the folders for the games? If not, the names of the folders inside the .zip file will become messed up and the game will be corrupted as a result.

Or is it just a problem with Mediafire itself?
Yes i have jap locale 24/7 on my pc, and its not only MF, many others make same result. rougfly 7/ 10 games end up corrupted, when i download them.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes i have jap locale 24/7 on my pc, and its not only MF, many others make same result. rougfly 7/ 10 games end up corrupted, when i download them.
It's the people that buy them, unpack them, and then repack them with their "GET 100% FREE HENTAI AT ____________"

And they use something that does not support unicode, or they don't have unicode. Or something just happens, like how starke's either hit-or-miss with his sound filenames.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What are you using to extract them? I've never had a problem with corruption while using 7Zip, though I have with WinRAR and WinZip.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

It's the people that buy them, unpack them, and then repack them with their "GET 100% FREE HENTAI AT ____________"

And they use something that does not support unicode, or they don't have unicode. Or something just happens, like how starke's either hit-or-miss with his sound filenames.
This ^

The bane of my existence and the reason I end up needing fucking file maps.

DarkOne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Omg I just started to play RJ097703 and I notice that the heroine's name is Rio de Janeiro (the name of the brazilian capital Wtf?!? o_O)
im so sorry for doing this.
The capital of Brazil is currently Brasília. Previous capitals were Salvador (1549–1763) and Rio de Janeiro (1763–1960).

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

im so sorry for doing this.
The capital of Brazil is currently Brasília. Previous capitals were Salvador (1549–1763) and Rio de Janeiro (1763–1960).
I don't know why so many people think Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil... lol.

It's like saying New York is the capital of the United States of America.

the only thing that comes to my mind is to use two tabs, one for making your account on the Japanese dlsite, second tab used to use a translator for example i used Google translator to know what i was filling in terms of info they wanted to make the account, once you have an account you can buy things on the Japanese dlsite using an international card not sure what else you can use though to buy what your looking for.

also on another not just got my money on my card gonna buy this and upload to mediafire just hope my account still works i will edit my post with the links if it works

yes it worked once it is done downloading ill upload right away for anyone interested should have links up in 10-30 minutes 30 being tops

ok it's finished uploading link here for the mentioned dlsite game above in this post enjoy.
File map for this please?

Audio folder only, like 15 files altogether.

Last edited:

Hooves

Reputation score

Personally registered on the forums to thank you Starke. For uploading RJ086145. Am having problems with it saying "RGSS200J.dll could not be found". Well, I guess I'm just too new at this.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

It's an honor, you need the run time package, here:

Scroll to the bottom, download all five.

Hooves

Reputation score

I see, I figured it had something to do with RPG Maker. Thanks once again Starke.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

No problem, also if you like RPG Maker games, you should take a look at the link in my sig if you haven't already.

Hooves

Reputation score

I have been lurking on your signature post. So, I'll give those games a shot as I go. Really nice of you to collect all of these.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I have way more than that, but uploading all at once is very time consuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.