What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

@moogles
The 5000g guy just gives you advice about the betting system in the Arena.
Something like
Lancer (Blond Girl) > Sword (Green Haired Guy) > Boxer (Red Haired Guy) > Lancer (Blond Girl)
Kind of like Rock Paper Scissiors, but here sometimes even rock wins agains Paper, so luck is involved too.

@Starke
Thanks for uploading games all the time, especially thoose hard to get games.

At which point is your game stuck? Came across a bunch of bugs like this.
Maybe its one I completed. Finished the Meermaid Tower and the re-fight againt the Oger.

EDIT: Almost forgot: #26 (purity) & #27 (depraved) H-scenes are for running into your own trap (the one that holds enemies down for 5 sec. Can get it from your master for 5000g (I think)

H-scenes I got at this point (34/42):
#1 Defeated by Slime (Purity)
#2 Defeated by Slime (Depraved)
#5 Defeated by Oak (Purity)
#6 Defeated by Oak (Depraved)
#7 Defeated by thief (Purity)
#8 Defeated by thief (Depraved)
#9 Defeated by Gargoyle (Purity)
#10 Defeated by Gargoyle (Deporaved)
#13 Defeated by Oger
#14 Defeated by Chimera
#15 Defeated in arena
#16 Maidcafe shop - Back menue
#17 Maidcafe shop - owner's disposition
#18 Dancer special show
#19 The dancer's work
#20 Succubus ceremony
#21 Succubus work
#22 Invited a guard soldier
#23 Invited a young man
#24 Invited a middle-aged man
#25 Invited an elderly man
#26 Cought in Tentacle Trap (Purity)
#27 Cought in Tentacle Trap (Depraved)
#30 Intruder at midnight
#32 Cookie highway
#33 Cookie forrest
#34 Candy village
#35 Jelly tower
#36 Sherbet mountain
#37 Eclair volcano
#38 Macaroon shrine
#39 Pudding grotto
#40 Chocolate tower
#41 After deveating dracula

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I managed to get past through it with the help of raveclaw, thanks anyway.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

サモンズガール save View attachment Save3.zip for avoid bug in water tower boss (weapon power low no bug there, this time is normal play save not cheat but u need go down kill it, if lost in boss think still bug)

If bug in Chimaira fight, try make it only move in the same line like 1.jpg

If dont want step bug again, View attachment RJ097703 Save.zip 100% save

Last edited:

b3rserk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have RJ080715 or RJ096977?

Last edited:

Gilso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@b3rserk
Sorry, dont have them, but you might skip RJ096977 anyway because of its DRM protection...

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

has anyone uploaded this one yet link here if not i may end up buying it later today and uploading it to mediafire for anyone interested since the price is about 13 us$ which is not bad for what the prices usually are.

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hello guys can not download Muddled World Orchestra Fragment 3, the game elements were me and audio mediafire?

thanks in advance

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@b3rserk
Sorry, dont have them, but you might skip RJ096977 anyway because of its DRM protection...
Not necessarily.
It has been shown (from a previous product) that some DRM's are absolutely useless and don't actually provide any data protection; only forces people that have no idea what RPG Maker is to enter a password.

RM + no data protection? Grab data move into another project = ready to play.

has anyone uploaded this one yet link here if not i may end up buying it later today and uploading it to mediafire for anyone interested since the price is about 13 us$ which is not bad for what the prices usually are.
Really? I thought most RM games were about that much.
Haven't seen it around, but I don't look at too many different file-sharing blogs.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really? I thought most RM games were about that much.Haven't seen it around, but I don't look at too many different file-sharing blogs.
usually around the 20$ range instead of less is were i see most of ones id like, did some digging around for this haven,t found anything but a few sites that link to one download service that is most likely fake or requires payed services for there downloads which may be a legit site just never seen it before, i will most likely buy it and upload by end of day as long as i can get time to go out and add money to my card will share a mediafire link if i get it.

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

usually around the 20$ range instead of less is were i see most of ones id like, did some digging around for this haven,t found anything but a few sites that link to one download service that is most likely fake or requires payed services for there downloads which may be a legit site just never seen it before, i will most likely buy it and upload by end of day as long as i can get time to go out and add money to my card will share a mediafire link if i get it.
yeah its a fake file
just 3 random dlsite games bundled

Isanami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's where the game ends after you find the town at the end of the maze, as for the correct way to go I have no idea.
You managed to cross this labyrinth ?

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

Sup ppl i got a couple of questins about MWO 3 so far im lvl 8 got 39k but still can do only the first 2 missions. What do i have to do to get more and where can i get better weapons and how do i advance the story?

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

looks like i get to go add money to my card much sooner than i thought i will be able to buy this link here and have uploaded that to mediarfire in the next 6-8 hours if everything goes well so look forward to that, just hope i can access my dlsite account had most of my info on my old hard drive that died on me.

redire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know a site to translate the japanese dlsite? It will not allow me to use my english account and there is a game in the japanese site i would like to buy.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does anyone know a site to translate the japanese dlsite? It will not allow me to use my english account and there is a game in the japanese site i would like to buy.
the only thing that comes to my mind is to use two tabs, one for making your account on the Japanese dlsite, second tab used to use a translator for example i used Google translator to know what i was filling in terms of info they wanted to make the account, once you have an account you can buy things on the Japanese dlsite using an international card not sure what else you can use though to buy what your looking for.

also on another not just got my money on my card gonna buy this and upload to mediafire just hope my account still works i will edit my post with the links if it works

yes it worked once it is done downloading ill upload right away for anyone interested should have links up in 10-30 minutes 30 being tops

ok it's finished uploading link here for the mentioned dlsite game above in this post enjoy.

Last edited:

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You managed to cross this labyrinth ?
No, but after you discover the right way through the maze to the town there will be nothing else to do, because the game hasn't been finished yet.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not sure if this has already been posted, but i just found a english rpg vx game

seems pretty good so far, if a little odd

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ101620.html

Random encounters here are just ridiculously f*cked up... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.