What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

So,i just have to do everything and pray to get it at some point?
Okay,i will try it(i currently have like 80% of the things done,so i just have to do all the other stuff and i will hopefully get it).
You can get the Pink rubber suit by beating the Giant Goblin in the Mountain Area. It is a random spawn but you might need to go deeper into the area for it to have a chance to spawn.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can get the Pink rubber suit by beating the Giant Goblin in the Mountain Area. It is a random spawn but you might need to go deeper into the area for it to have a chance to spawn.
Okay,thanks.So a giant goblin,eh...prepares himself for a showdown with an ugly beast...It's time to go hunt some orcs...err,goblins.

Anyway,Rep+ for help with that(i looked for that suit for ages,and don't ask me why...i just need to have all the costumes for some reason).

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay,tried it and it works.Thanks and Rep+ PrivateEyes.

PS:Oh my parents are weird too,so i kinda understand you!(They think that internet and computers in general are "evil" or something...Sigh...That's why i don't pay much attention to anything they say anymore)
Glad to hear it worked :)

Parents will be parents I guess lol

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay,so that guy that makes Muddled world orchestra F3(White bear was it) updated his blog a couple of times like few days ago(10 days ago actually),presenting some new content that we'll see in the game(New swimsuits for the girls,and a new job on the beach,new events for the maid job plus reworked old events,and some other stuff).
So it's nothing much still(except that i think that swimsuits are great enough on their own),but it seems that he's nearing release by the stuff that he wrote.
I am greatly anticipating this game,as i have a feeling that it'll be great stuff(I love all of that underweare that characters will be able to wear,especially Saxophone's).
I also like his games so i hope that it will be released within a month's span(well it probably won't,but i at least hope that he won't wait like two more months to release it).

Last edited:

blazernovax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sory for stopthe world anyway sometimes with another rpg appear a mesage of mising files so there is a way to copy and paste the mesage, second in wolf rpg words dosent appear so there is anyway to fix this and third this i realy need loking for this one RJ070299 or RJ070302 is the same gme but i cnt find it anywhere so i will grtefull someone can share or tell me where find it

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh,btw is that girl on your avatar's picture the main char of magical girl Tet?(i love that game)
It's from fan art of Saki from Ar Tonelico 3, actually.

I seem to be missing a lot of costumes in this game.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can't wait for Muddled World Orchestra 3 to be completed. I didn't much like the first two but I've loved what I've played of the incomplete third one. Being able to use sex for a lot of things was great, like giving the inn keeper a blowjob for a free room or having sex with your party members so they'd give you all the loot.

I hope he adds sex events for the maid job. Too many games give you the ability to have a similar job but all that happens is people grope you; I'd really like to see it be taken to the next level.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't wait for Muddled World Orchestra 3 to be completed. I didn't much like the first two but I've loved what I've played of the incomplete third one. Being able to use sex for a lot of things was great, like giving the inn keeper a blowjob for a free room or having sex with your party members so they'd give you all the loot.

I hope he adds sex events for the maid job. Too many games give you the ability to have a similar job but all that happens is people grope you; I'd really like to see it be taken to the next level.
Actually that's the funny thing, he said he got tired of all the sex so some of it will be toned town "light etch scenes" says it some where on the blog at least.

"CLAIRE BITCH PROJECT"

Haha. I laughed more than I should have.
It actually seems pretty good, pity it doesn't seem to work with AGTH at ALL. Also, considering this circles last game the art has come on in a HUGE leap

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Actually that's the funny thing, he said he got tired of all the sex so some of it will be toned town "light etch scenes" says it some where on the blog at least.
Well, there goes a lot of my enthusiasm for it.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some of it not all of it. I kinda have to agree with him in some ways, I can imagine as an artist it'd get boring drawing heavy sex scenes all the time, and as a player It'd be boring watching them all the time too, if he's not having fun making certain parts odds were we aren't going to have fun playing it, so a change that he enjoys is welcome for me

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, if you've played the previous ones. More specifically, the first one.

I think the squirrel scene might kill your boner faster than your enthusiasm from that statement.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

So,i just have to do everything and pray to get it at some point?
Okay,i will try it(i currently have like 80% of the things done,so i just have to do all the other stuff and i will hopefully get it).
Well, you DON'T have to do it, that was MY strategy xD

"CLAIRE BITCH PROJECT"

Haha. I laughed more than I should have.
Same.. Most of it seems to be going down in the woods..

And well Blair witch project... Claire Bitch Project... I dunno, might be making a random association but seems too much coincidence.

The password Starke uses in his uploads is a bit tricky for those of you who've been trying to type it down as you may not have realized that it's case sensitive and may end up trying to type it as "starke" instead of "Starke".
Wait... How many passwords are NOT case sensitive like.. ever?

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Some of it not all of it. I kinda have to agree with him in some ways, I can imagine as an artist it'd get boring drawing heavy sex scenes all the time, and as a player It'd be boring watching them all the time too, if he's not having fun making certain parts odds were we aren't going to have fun playing it, so a change that he enjoys is welcome for me
Yeah, I can understand it from a creator's point of view. But from a player's, it's like a RPG developer saying they got bored of writing story events and that there'd be less of them. Not really something you wanna hear if you're playing it for the story.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nah. Japanese tend to use bitch freely for some reason.

I think there was some other game called BITCH SAGA or something.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Aaaand, I'm a Sex Demon.

Does anyone know more about this game? Looks like it's from the creator of Leeds Quest (even tho it isn't).

Name: hiro - エルザと緋色の迷宮 (Elsa and the Labyrinth of Scarlet)
Language: Japanese
Developer: ころぽっくる
Blog/Web: Twitter ( )

Me wants

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaaand, I'm a Sex Demon.

Does anyone know more about this game? Looks like it's from the creator of Leeds Quest (even tho it isn't).

Me wants
Game and walkthrough can find in

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Omg, Etigoya....

+REP when I can.

EDIT: Pass? I don't know Japanese xD

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game and walkthrough can find in
What's the password?
Also to the person who posted right below me can you pm me the version you have? Google just brings up scam sites now when you search the id.

Last edited:

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aaaand, I'm a Sex Demon.

Me wants
That game is quite boring, for me at least.
Interesting clothing system but very disappointing H contents.
I even deleted it off my hardrive something i don't usually do.

Now for my own request does anyone have

I manage to find the other version but not this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.