Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I've been using
C:\aght\agth.exe /x3 /kf /ks /c
for wolf RPG games myself for awhile, works on most games excluding ones with some soorta clock or timer ingame which tends to every 1 sec (or however fast the timer goes) overwrite text in the window) >.>
have you tried changing the variables of aght?
whenever I got that problem I just go to the agth options and enable "supress repetition of pharses "(haven't seen a case where this didn't work yet)
and in case of multiple letter copying I also add "remove repitition of each symbol" and add an number that works...only drawback is that it also removes double symbols that are supposed to be there in order to read a word or number for instance 1000 will be read as 10 etc.

anyway I hope this helps.also thx for the link this lurker donesn't have that game yet :p

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

thank . Pls help me find this [幼心の君に] The Stop of the World ~時よ止まれ、お前は美しい~ Ver1.3 Game . :)
Don't want to be THAT guy, but you have two posts. Both of your posts are begging, one for a save, one for a game.

There was a complete save a few pages back for the save you requested, and the Stop of the World can't be posted in this forum because it contains Loli, which you wouldn't know because the only thing you do is beg.

Fuck, I hate beggers :\

Sup everyone? xD

Anyway, had to take down:

Turns out the game has some seeeeeeerious Loli.

Finally, anyone would like me to start unleashing my save games here? Most of them are complete.

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is a new game plus mode you know? after you finish you get a few options, the first one is save I think and the second is new game plus, or it might be reversed.

Can't believe no one took you up on that! yeah the code would be great, I really like this game but the constant double wall text spam thing wrecks my head completely
lol I wondered if everyone just skipped my message XD

So here are the instructions:

1. Download AGTH Shortcut generator (search on Google)
2. Start it up. Drag your agth.exe into the specific box mentioned in the shortcut generator window. You also need the .exe of whatever game you want hooked.
3. Enter the codes in this order, although some like /c will already have been preset (/kf /ks3 /x3)
4. Create Shortcut. An .exe of the game will appear on your desktop. Double click on it, where the game will start as well as AGTH along with it.
5. Look near the top of the thread drop box for this one (1ststrlen A). It has to be the one directly below GetGlyphOutLineA.
6. Enjoy!

Sorry if that was a bit long and over worded lol

Edit: And sorry about the long wait for response. My parents are weird in that they have started shutting of the Internet after 11:00 >__>
If it works, let me know (and a +rep wouldn't hurt either :D XD)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

2. Start it up. Drag your agth.exe into the specific box mentioned in the shortcut generator window. You also need the .exe of whatever game you want hooked.
3. Enter the codes in this order, although some like /c will already have been preset (/kf /ks3 /x3)
4. Create Shortcut. An .exe of the game will appear on your desktop. Double click on it, where the game will start as well as AGTH along with it.
5. Look near the top of the thread drop box for this one (1ststrlen A). It has to be the one directly below GetGlyphOutLineA.
6. Enjoy!

Edit: And sorry about the long wait for response. My parents are weird in that they have started shutting of the Internet after 11:00 >__>
Don't really use Wolf much but tried to +REP for usefulness, guess I gotta spread before I give you more.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

21 --- $ under 10k bad ending?
clothes for 45 --- clear 3 or 4 boss then go castle b1 talk to someone
clothes for 52 --- kill 4 red mob get 4 item then talk to...
what game is that? I think I missed that one

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Don't really use Wolf much but tried to +REP for usefulness, guess I gotta spread before I give you more.

Appreciate it :)

Also, I would recommend getting World Premium Translator 15 (I think it was called that). It gives much better translations imho. Being versed in broken Engrish also helps, at least for me XD

Last edited:

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone tried this yet?

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ096762.html

The system reminds me of a certain MS Dos game that I once ran with Dos Box called Princess Maker 2.
second this! looks interesting! never played this kind before......

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got bored... so do you guys know any prostitution rpg game or any rpg game with a good clothing system I got no ideas now

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dude games are awesome but it all locked by password.:mad:
For fuck sakes. I think people should just let him find the password himself. Lets see how long it takes.

teakmkm

Banned
Reputation score

Don't want to be THAT guy, but you have two posts. Both of your posts are begging, one for a save, one for a game.

There was a complete save a few pages back for the save you requested, and the Stop of the World can't be posted in this forum because it contains Loli, which you wouldn't know because the only thing you do is beg.

Fuck, I hate beggers :\

Sup everyone? xD

Anyway, had to take down:

Turns out the game has some seeeeeeerious Loli.

Finally, anyone would like me to start unleashing my save games here? Most of them are complete.

Thanks . I have downloaded :)

Stephano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For fuck sakes. I think people should just let him find the password himself. Lets see how long it takes.
It took nearly 15 min. And i was want type that i found it! But it was too late.:eek:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

LMFAO, I'm down for that, I wonder how long will he take to get it..

EDIT: Nevermind, ninja'd, 15 minutes... REALLY?

I don't know who asked why the password was on my sig.. Well, voilá!

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

6. Enjoy!

Okay,tried it and it works.Thanks and Rep+ PrivateEyes.

PS:Oh my parents are weird too,so i kinda understand you!(They think that internet and computers in general are "evil" or something...Sigh...That's why i don't pay much attention to anything they say anymore)

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In Lena's Prostitution Story, I seem to have been locked out of the Inn, Item Shop, and Clothing Store. Is there a specific reason? The only reason I can really think of is because she's too much of a slut I guess?

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In Lena's Prostitution Story, I seem to have been locked out of the Inn, Item Shop, and Clothing Store. Is there a specific reason? The only reason I can really think of is because she's too much of a slut I guess?
When your 淫乱度 is more than 1000 you cant enter them. You need to pass them on to one of your friends to lower it i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.