What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Talk to all the NPCs in the houses south east and north east of the village.

Talk to the sleeping soldier guarding the village near southern part.

You should able to reach an event where main char attempt to find the girl alone in the woods.

Did you see a stationary monster near the east side of the southern woods?
Having problems with this quest. Anything you need to do before you can get this quest? So far the girl in the northern house and the lil kids dad in the southern house ask some yes or no question, but neither answer doesn't seem to trigger anything.

EDIT: Did some arena fights and got to level 10, also got full clothes. Not sure which filled the requirements but this time the oldtimer guard was asleep and things were different.

Last edited:

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Having problems with this quest. Anything you need to do before you can get this quest? So far the girl in the northern house and the lil kids dad in the southern house ask some yes or no question, but neither answer doesn't seem to trigger anything.

EDIT: Did some arena fights and got to level 10, also got full clothes. Not sure which filled the requirements but this time the oldtimer guard was asleep and things were different.
I think you just have to sleep once, so the game skips to the next day and the kid goes missing.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All a strong heroine needs is one fatass otaku to ruin her day.

gynat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At the final boss (at least, I think it's the final boss), I tried

Using the bead to make a wish when given the option, but this error pops up soon after

Anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

All a strong heroine needs is one fatass otaku to ruin her day.
Well, a strong muscular mand or a bishounen wouldn't ruin her day as much.

Or in some , a strong tentacle monster.

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At the final boss (at least, I think it's the final boss), I tried

Using the bead to make a wish when given the option, but this error pops up soon after

Anyone know how to fix this?
It's a bug in the game where being a virgin and having more than 2-3 items (including that sword and clothes) crashes the game. To bypass that bug you have to either store all your items into your storage bag or discard them all, leaving only your sword and armor.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

OK, can't find the spot for the sex scene with the kid in the forest. Anyone remember the exact spot/requirements? Before or after the spot where he gropes the heroines ass?

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

OK, can't find the spot for the sex scene with the kid in the forest. Anyone remember the exact spot/requirements? Before or after the spot where he gropes the heroines ass?
Can't find the spot either, so second that.

gynat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a bug in the game where being a virgin and having more than 2-3 items (including that sword and clothes) crashes the game. To bypass that bug you have to either store all your items into your storage bag or discard them all, leaving only your sword and armor.
Ah okay, thanks.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anybody knows exactly were to click or simply, what to do to deactivate the mansion alarm? I tried literally everything, also, being virgin or no-virgin does not matter.

Here's a picture:
i.imgur.com/EUk5q.png
go arena talk to npc arena.jpg

Muahahahah, sad part, I think between me and Etiogya we have everything unlocked.

EDIT: HAHAhahahaha, don't tell me you turned all the switches on xD
still few hscene dont know how to get hehe

think need helped 2 times girl in frist town's east area, then get event in forest.jpg

Last edited:

Mullens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody knows exactly were to click or simply, what to do to deactivate the mansion alarm? I tried literally everything, also, being virgin or no-virgin does not matter.

Here's a picture:
i.imgur.com/EUk5q.png
Upon checking Kの創作部屋's bbs, I realized that you need to beat the 5th fighter on the Arena and do the tour with the mayor's son (The fat guy), then you can deactivate the alarm.

EDIT: Oh, woops, thanks anyways etigoya, the help is appreciated!

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, for virgin island, i got to the point that i can't sleep at port town and i can't find that otaku in arena... no way to go now.

also i don't really know why i can't use teleport feather :confused:

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone mentioned that u can reget non virgin special attack when you level up(?) , can anyone provide more details?

I felt is a huge disadvantage to lose the heroine's virginity , the sword can also be use as an item to recover some sp (virgin only)

tatose

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone mentioned that u can reget non virgin special attack when you level up(?) , can anyone provide more details?

I felt is a huge disadvantage to lose the heroine's virginity , the sword can also be use as an item to recover some sp (virgin only)
U need at least 3 skills to substitute for the lack of the 7mana virgin attack:

Counter
Stun attack
Poison attack.

Stun attack + Counter will suffice for all boss encounters, Poison damage do add up quick over time.

tatose

Lurker
Reputation score

well, for virgin island, i got to the point that i can't sleep at port town and i can't find that otaku in arena... no way to go now.

also i don't really know why i can't use teleport feather :confused:
Go to port town, sleep, wake up in the night, change to nude, go to any of the sparkle (e.g. near the beach), choose "tired, go back to hotel". -> solve teleport issue.

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to port town, sleep, wake up in the night, change to nude, go to any of the sparkle (e.g. near the beach), choose "tired, go back to hotel". -> solve teleport issue.
the problem is i can't sleep... noooo

Status
Not open for further replies.