What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

So, how do you get her to walk around town fully nude? Is there some part of the story i have missed, and i can no longer sleep at the inn at the first town without getting a game over the guy from prison gave me a mirror but when i try to use it, it doesent do anything. am i doing something wrong?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, how do you get her to walk around town fully nude? Is there some part of the story i have missed, and i can no longer sleep at the inn at the first town without getting a game over the guy from prison gave me a mirror but when i try to use it, it doesent do anything. am i doing something wrong?
Cant nude in 1st town after caught by soldier in major house.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For the cat dock kids event, do you have to be a virgin? I have 2 saves that I play simultaneously where one is a virgin and the other isn't and I tried the event with both save files at the same point in the game but the virgin gets the event and the non virgin does not.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

For the cat dock kids event, do you have to be a virgin? I have 2 saves that I play simultaneously where one is a virgin and the other isn't and I tried the event with both save files at the same point in the game but the virgin gets the event and the non virgin does not.
I think so, yes.

Etigoya, 1 to 3 is a soldier that is hidden to the right if you go north from the east peer to the 3rd town, hug the right wall.

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok, is it possible to change it to night in the first town after you get cought by the gaurds in the house?

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

God, that virgin island game sure is awesome.
But seriously, when you find the little girl in the forest.
Take the boy and go into the forest.
At that time the enemies will give you a shitload of experience, and you will level with now effort.
I could just run through the game beating all the enemies until now thanks to that. (I'm not far yet.) It was like "WTF, why do weaker enemies come later in the game, than the harder enemies in the forest. Now I saw, that I fast forwarded a bit there, as I'm only now supposed to go into the forest to get to the moon tower.

But nontheless...Awesome game. Now it's scalegardens turn to surpass this one with their next one.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In what area of the forest does the PC promise sex to the boy? I ran around all over the place and I don't see how any point could be deeper in the forest when I end up at the dungeon or the tower or outside the other end of the forest.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Get him again in your party and go uh... Give me a second my brain is not working at 100% lol...

It's northwest, a little before the second tower IIRC, don't go in the tower area, but it's in that area around the tower, 100% guaranteed.
huh... I get first two scenes (boob grabbing and ass grabbing), wander through the area around the tower (not entering it) - nothing. The ass grabbing scene takes place on the bridge, so I guess the scene where she makes a promise to have sex with the kid takes place further in the forest, closer to the tower? Nothing for me there :(

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, if you want my save - here it is. Only bit more than half unlocked though
Keiran, I tried to compare the difference between our cg sets only to find that the saves are not responsible for how many cg you attain.

If you want people to be able to see what you got you might need to upload the PublicData.rvdata for it to work. Thanks for trying to share though, also thanks to everyone who helped with the different events. I still for the life of me can not understand how to activate some events...

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Keiran, I tried to compare the difference between our cg sets only to find that the saves are not responsible for how many cg you attain.

If you want people to be able to see what you got you might need to upload the PublicData.rvdata for it to work. Thanks for trying to share though, also thanks to everyone who helped with the different events. I still for the life of me can not understand how to activate some events...
yeah, I just noticed that when started new game. It's better to ask Starke now, he has more unlocked ;)

EDIT: Actually, screw those unlocks, here is edited file with everything unlocked

Attachments

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

yeah, I just noticed that when started new game. It's better to ask Starke now, he has more unlocked ;)
Muahahahah, sad part, I think between me and Etiogya we have everything unlocked.

EDIT: HAHAhahahaha, don't tell me you turned all the switches on xD

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Muahahahah, sad part, I think between me and Etiogya we have everything unlocked.

EDIT: HAHAhahahaha, don't tell me you turned all the switches on xD
hey, I just needed to write letter "T" instead of "F" in hex editor, it took me like 30 seconds :D

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

hey, I just needed to write letter "T" instead of "F" in hex editor, it took me like 30 seconds :D
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I fucking knew it :p

Left click, CTRL+T, rinse repeat, tadaaa, pro gaming.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Fat otaku ruined the game for me.

Cannot sleep without getting molested by him and after 4 or so times you get ending 4 (bad ending).

Bullshit. Spent all day grinding and getting raped by god knows what for this bastard to ruin it.

D-D

Reputation score

In Virgin Island I lost the "Maidens Blade" special attack. Do you have to be a virgin to use it?

EDIT: Apparently so. Got raped by a monster in battle and lost it midfight.

Last edited:

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fat otaku ruined the game for me.

Cannot sleep without getting molested by him and after 4 or so times you get ending 4 (bad ending).

Bullshit. Spent all day grinding and getting raped by god knows what for this bastard to ruin it.
1. Does it happen in every Inn?
2. Die in battle and wake up fully healed in hospital.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is interesting, I just finished downloading the game from lunasoft, extracted the sprites, and then noticed that it uses the same sprites from the group that made:

Wonder if there's any connection.

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

i got to promis the boy to do everything when i enter that dungeon where that masked guy ran into .... this one who was hunting girls ... maybe try that ? :)

i wasnt at that mansion .. you dont need that mirror ...

hf ^^

Mullens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody knows exactly were to click or simply, what to do to deactivate the mansion alarm? I tried literally everything, also, being virgin or no-virgin does not matter.

Here's a picture:
i.imgur.com/EUk5q.png

sigmazx

Reputation score

In Virgin Island I lost the "Maidens Blade" special attack. Do you have to be a virgin to use it?

EDIT: Apparently so. Got raped by a monster in battle and lost it midfight.
Level up and you will get a similar attack.

Magic is much better anyway.

1. Does it happen in every Inn?
2. Die in battle and wake up fully healed in hospital.
1- Only in the first town's inn.
2- Yeah, I know but not being able to sleep means no night time, which means less events for me.

In any case, I restarted the game. Hope this playthrough is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.