What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

port, forest, I havent seen either in that desert.... or is that before going to the desert???

(dont know wich port or city that is, the japanese signs... I cant find what the names are when I play....)
For item item.jpg red color for port, yellow for normal cg nude on or off, green for no mob on or off. Port to this town town.png , outside go east have forest, find item there item in east forest.png .

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For item View attachment 12023 red color for port, yellow for normal cg nude on or off, green for no mob on or off. Port to this town View attachment 12024, outside go east have forest, find item there View attachment 12025.
Thanks again Etigoya... ^^
and after that I need to get to the desert, wich was mentioned before, where I already went, but couldnt do anything....

Ehmm I wil try I guess... if I get stuck or it dont work, I could always ask again prolly....

Realy appreciate all the help provided by you and everyone else... ^^

nike12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New RPG release... ^^

Has a trial, dont know if this wil be good... style looks a bit idk.. different I guess.... :rolleyes:

Again havent seen any new announced though....
I can't find a valid link to download this one. Don't download the ones from dzhentai, the zip file if corrupted (of course it is, lucky me :mad:)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't find a valid link to download this one. Don't download the ones from dzhentai, the zip file if corrupted (of course it is, lucky me :mad:)
Theirs one here also

currently downloading it at 10K/sec for the next 5 hours so I can't really tell you if its valid or not :p

nike12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Theirs one here also

currently downloading it at 10K/sec for the next 5 hours so I can't really tell you if its valid or not :p
those files are 264mb, the game is 85mb...... something is wrong here

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

most likely bundled with a few other games to up their profit for the "per download" quota as most hentai game "free site download" places do, its not uncommon.

Like said, downloading it and will post if it has the actual game or not when done.

Finished download, as I had guessed it had 3 games in it, and the rpgmaker game in it works fine.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If u can translate アヤの冒険 操作方法と攻略方法(ネタバレ有り).txt = get walkthrough...

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

any 1 got 100% save for KichiQuest? or can tell me how to get cgs (will be a few :D ) 3,8,11,29,30,31,41,59,61,69,86,87,89,90,91,92.

soulles

Reputation score

wel hentai4daily always has the real games, wel so far for me it has been so that they never cheated me with something fake....

it is a bundle, it has another RPG in there I believe and 1 other game I believe... ^^

just downloaded it myself... (used the turbobit link on hentai4daily)

The game works fine for me.... not checked the other 2 games though... ;)

Last edited:

nike12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wel hentai4daily always has the real games, wel so far for me it has been so that they never cheated me with something fake....

it is a bundle, it has another RPG in there I believe and 1 other game I believe... ^^

just downloaded it myself... could check if the file is working if you like a confirmation.... (I used the Turbobit DL...)
it's good. as you said, there are multiple game inside and that game is inside too.

jamse1

Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ086547.html

Okay, I'm lost in the game. I beat the third boss in the tower. I got both scenes for winning the fight and going back into the tower.
I don't know what to do next, can anyone help me out?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ロリ巨乳僧侶見習いアヤの冒険

this one up

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks again Etigoya... ^^
and after that I need to get to the desert, wich was mentioned before, where I already went, but couldnt do anything....

Ehmm I wil try I guess... if I get stuck or it dont work, I could always ask again prolly....

Realy appreciate all the help provided by you and everyone else... ^^
Just judging from your description of things, I'm not sure you can find what you need in the forest yet. The guards won't let you into the desert castle at first, but if you go to the cave to the east, you'll get a dialogue at the blockage that tells you to go to the desert castle again.

You'll be told by a guy in the castle (in a cutscene, if I remember correctly, so you don't have to find him) to find a plant (leek/onion) in a forest. I don't quite remember which one it is; I think I ported to a random town and was lucky to find the forest next to it. I think it was a large forest that I hadn't explored yet to the east of a town, but I'm not sure.

After finding the plant, you go back to the desert castle to advance the plot. The cave will be cleared after this, and it will lead to the next town.

any 1 got 100% save for KichiQuest? or can tell me how to get cgs (will be a few :D ) 3,8,11,29,30,31,41,59,61,69,86,87,89,90,91,92.
1-19 are all game over scenes, so just keep losing in different areas I guess. I don't even have them all yet.

29 is a scene that auto-plays at some location in the big southern desert.

30 and 31 are scenes in the inn with the warrior girl using the aphrodisiac.

I don't have 41 yet either, but from its position in the gallery, I assume it's a scene using the aphrodisiac on the first girl (not sure).

59 is a bath scene (you have to make a choice to go in).

61 is another bath scene.

I think 69 is a special game over scene (probably can't get it if you passed it already).

86 is a scene that should play if you go through the plot (happens in the desert castle after you get the leek/onion). 87 and 89 are also scenes that should play in the plot.

90 is a game over scene to the big demon boss in the lab (since you don't have 86, 87, or 89, you're not there yet).

Hope that was helpful. Anything I didn't mention is still unknown to me. I have a few others I haven't found either, and some of them are futa scenes (probably have to load an old save for those). And of course, I still can't open the locked shelf in the recollection library. Help with that would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

God dangit... I moved some files just to repair something on the game, and now ALL saves files of the game have been corrupted :/

Does anybody still have a SAVE file from .dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ097098.html This one?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1-19 are all game over scenes, so just keep losing in different areas I guess. I don't even have them all yet.

29 is a scene that auto-plays at some location in the big southern desert.

30 and 31 are scenes in the inn with the warrior girl using the aphrodisiac.

I don't have 41 yet either, but from its position in the gallery, I assume it's a scene using the aphrodisiac on the first girl (not sure).

59 is a bath scene (you have to make a choice to go in).

61 is another bath scene.

I think 69 is a special game over scene (probably can't get it if you passed it already).

86 is a scene that should play if you go through the plot (happens in the desert castle after you get the leek/onion). 87 and 89 are also scenes that should play in the plot.

90 is a game over scene to the big demon boss in the lab (since you don't have 86, 87, or 89, you're not there yet).

Hope that was helpful. Anything I didn't mention is still unknown to me. I have a few others I haven't found either, and some of them are futa scenes (probably have to load an old save for those). And of course, I still can't open the locked shelf in the recollection library. Help with that would be appreciated.
3 : after clear game, south of the aged house have new bridge to new area, GoR there.
11 : try go the forest in
and GoR there
41 : same as 3, keep road to last town's inn
91 : in last town talk to only one npc then buy item
(dont buy upper one)
92 : done all quest get key reward then use it in hscene room

Last edited:

Ar8631

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi .I wonder if someone could help me with this game ,known as connect quest:RJ091877

About the first quest which the client is the girl at the church where this damn herbal flowers can be found and how can you do the request.If someone knows please help.Thank you:)

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

3 : after clear game, south of the aged house have new bridge to new area, GoR there.
11 : try go the forest in
41 : same as 3, keep road to last town's inn
91 : in last town talk to only one npc then buy item
92 : done all quest get key reward then use it in hscene room
Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I haven't done any of the side quests and some events are still missing. If you could upload a save, I'd really appreciate it.

soulles

Reputation score

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I haven't done any of the side quests and some events are still missing. If you could upload a save, I'd really appreciate it.
yeah, same here, didnt know the side quests where important, so I just skipped that, so hope you can share your save.... dont want to have to do all the game over again.... :rolleyes:

Missing actualy alot of scenes I think...... but I could try and find some I guess.... (havent realy gotten alot of the Gor ones either...) and prolly didnt get some scenes due to not understanding what to do at certain points, and having most likely passed them already...

Did finish the game btw...

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

someone can give a savegame?or a walkthrough

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, same here, didnt know the side quests where important, so I just skipped that, so hope you can share your save.... dont want to have to do all the game over again.... :rolleyes:

Missing actualy alot of scenes I think...... but I could try and find some I guess.... (havent realy gotten alot of the Gor ones either...) and prolly didnt get some scenes due to not understanding what to do at certain points, and having most likely passed them already...

Did finish the game btw...
I stupid miss first Hscene, if still want it... View attachment SaveData07.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.