What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

what i posted, goes in order from top to bottom
if your at the bottom of the guide i posted, you missed alot.

the purgatory item is the scat scene, they disappear, and you go looking for them in the tiny zone your in, at the point mentioned in the guide. It will ask you if you ant to use the purgatory, when you check their food automatically, it will only have 2 choices... use item or don't

also is a guide
I got that now... I am now stuck on the blacksmith stuff, I got another screen then shown on hongfire btw, the woman didnt have her boobs naked, not sure why not??

Edited:

Never mind, none of the fights here on are GOR though, right?? cause otherwise I wil have to change equipments, or I wil just 1 hit kill every enemy... ^^

Edited 2:

Am at the end of the walkthrough... is there more to do, and if so, where to go??? ^^

Thanks again btw... realy appreciated.... the walkthrough realy helped in the end, although I was a bit lost a few times.. ;)

Last edited:

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, finally finished it. Still missing quite a few CGs though.

Oh, and is there a key or something for the locked box on a shelf in the recollection library?

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

New RPG release... ^^

Has a trial, dont know if this wil be good... style looks a bit idk.. different I guess.... :rolleyes:

Again havent seen any new announced though....

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New RPG release... ^^

Has a trial, dont know if this wil be good... style looks a bit idk.. different I guess.... :rolleyes:

oo looks nice, love dem huge areolas / nipples =D

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The DLsite links are in the info right below the videos, in case you missed them.

EDIT:
It seems to be protected, anyway. Blast it!
I caved, and bought this game. I can't even get it to start up, sadly. It likely has something to do with the DRM, since I can play the trial just fine. Can anyone translate this for me?

Attachments

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New RPG release... ^^

Reminds me of that one game where you catch the cowgirl =w=

susuku

Banned
Reputation score

Free Download [同人ソフト] [120621] [Garabato] DRAGON SLAVES & [noob] 淫魔ハンターリナの活動日誌 & [ガメラ第8軍] 泊まりに来た親戚の女の子-胎内透視ゲーム- & [120621] [三久ら木商会] ゲームセンターのあのこ 他 (4G)

Title:ゲームセンターのあのこ & DRAGON SLAVES & 淫魔ハンターリナの活動日誌 & 泊まりに来た親戚の女の子-胎内透視ゲーム-
Brand:三久ら木商会 & Garabato & noob & ガメラ第8軍
Release:2012/06/21

Information

[Garabato] DRAGON SLAVES

[noob] 淫魔ハンターリナの活動日誌

[ガメラ第8軍] 泊まりに来た親戚の女の子-胎内透視ゲーム-

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

susuku, I think you should be reading past pages and stuff before posting, it's already been posted by soules. Like your last post. I mean soulles

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm almost positive they just read this thread, find what links they can, and repost them.

soulles

Reputation score

I'm almost positive they just read this thread, find what links they can, and repost them.
Yeah, that's true... I try not to repost what is posted though... I actualy read what is posted... so if I do repost something, do let me know.... ;)

Unless its a different link, then I might add it....

But I do think, that some of the others just post what they can find without checking.... wich I already said something about before I believe...

But I am not the person to say to someone not to post something... cause to be honoust, I dont realy post much usefull stuff either... :rolleyes:

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, that's true... I try not to repost what is posted though... I actualy read what is posted... so if I do repost something, do let me know.... ;)

Unless its a different link, then I might add it....

But I do think, that some of the others just post what they can find without checking.... wich I already said something about before I believe...

But I am not the person to say to someone not to post something... cause to be honoust, I dont realy post much usefull stuff either... :rolleyes:
NO. Thank you for that post that the person there reposted! (Despite the fact that I check that site daily..)

soulles

Reputation score

After defeating the demon in the castle city, you need to go to the town where the carpenters were. You can find a special (pinkish) chicken on the left side of the town. It will run away after you talk to it. After finding it, you can talk to a girl who talks about the chicken being in a forest (note that this is optional; I just went to the forest next to the town without talking first).

In the forest, you can fight the pink chicken. If you win, the pink chicken will give you a ride to the huge southern desert. The next city is there.

A note about the above: you may have already done this before. I was wandering around pretty early on, so I went to the desert before the story caught up. If you've already defeated the chicken, just ride it there to advance the story.
okay, so what do I do in this desert, I got there, there is a town with a tower or something next to it, watever I enter I get in the town, there is a guy that wont let me get into a building... and I also cannot get past the cave, due to it being blocked....

any tips or something on what to do??? cause I am clueless once again...

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I apologise before hand for asking this here, but i dont wanto start new thread just for 1 question.

Does anyone know this game and where to find it ?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I apologise before hand for asking this here, but i dont wanto start new thread just for 1 question.

Does anyone know this game and where to find it ?
Are you sure it's from a game? Looks like art to me, parodying all those farm games

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you sure it's from a game? Looks like art to me, parodying all those farm games
Im not sure if it is game, just wishful thinking :D . Was just wandering if anyone have played so it could confirm that it is actually a game

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im not sure if it is game, just wishful thinking :D . Was just wandering if anyone have played so it could confirm that it is actually a game
title look like cg collection

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone have a save for RJ089584(v.201) after the slime boss..i still can't get the npc in the item shop merchant block to give me the item mentioned back..tat was costing around 3000...
said that i'm on lvl30 nw..pls help thx in advance..
:)
If you are low on money, why not just do the prostitution event? If you have talked to the merchant at the bar the event should be unlocked now.

But in any case, here's a save right before the final Act.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13986183/Save6.rxdata

I have already unlocked most of the available events, except for the virgin route and the woolf lovers route. Need to replay the entire game to do that. Btw, this save will lead to the bad end.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you are low on money, why not just do the prostitution event? If you have talked to the merchant at the bar the event should be unlocked now.

But in any case, here's a save right before the final Act.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13986183/Save6.rxdata

I have already unlocked most of the available events, except for the virgin route and the woolf lovers route. Need to replay the entire game to do that. Btw, this save will lead to the bad end.
This game no 2nd play so cant 1 time get all hscene, need 4 passwords from ending only...

BTW RJ097442 キチクエスト Kichi Quest after clear have 2nd play or cg all on??? i need relog old save for some event...

I caved, and bought this game. I can't even get it to start up, sadly. It likely has something to do with the DRM, since I can play the trial just fine. Can anyone translate this for me?
hmmm fail on reading archive ?

okay, so what do I do in this desert, I got there, there is a town with a tower or something next to it, watever I enter I get in the town, there is a guy that wont let me get into a building... and I also cannot get past the cave, due to it being blocked....

any tips or something on what to do??? cause I am clueless once again...
port to インメスキニア then go east forest

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

This game no 2nd play so cant 1 time get all hscene, need 4 passwords from ending only...

BTW RJ097442 キチクエスト Kichi Quest after clear have 2nd play or cg all on??? i need relog old save for some event...

hmmm fail on reading archive ?

port to インメスキニア then go east forest
port, forest, I havent seen either in that desert.... or is that before going to the desert???

(dont know wich port or city that is, the japanese signs... I cant find what the names are when I play....)

Status
Not open for further replies.