What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Okey, I've been searching for this game:

after searching for a good amount of time, I finaly found a working download link, only to find out that it's missing some graphics files for the third boss in the tower.

Now I would like to ask if someone could send a complete version in a PM, not really sure if there are loli's in it, see.

Thanks in advance.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okey, I've been searching for this game:
-snip-

after searching for a good amount of time, I finaly found a working download link, only to find out that it's missing some graphics files for the third boss in the tower.

Now I would like to ask if someone could send a complete version in a PM, not really sure if there are loli's in it, see.

Thanks in advance.
Tons of loli in that one, I have it...but mine is a very old version with a ton of bugs, sadly. Was never able to find the newer versions with more content and bugs removed.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not using any special options. You can't get a usable AGTH thread in the menu screen, you have to actually start the game before it shows up.
Alright, Thanks

Ultimafuzion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It comes with an archive of the game's CG but is password protected. I assume the game eventually gives you the password once you beat it or do something special.

However, since the game doesn't use any special encryption you could just use one of the RPG Maker decryption tools to decrypt it and look at the pictures from that, which is what I did.

EDIT: Someone found it on the previous page.

Thanks for that, I saw from the comments that this game must be good, so ill give it a try.

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finished Other World Quest.
Good points:
Battle rape system
Animated CG's
Few H-events involving NPC's
Bad points:
Tons of grind
There's only 3 CG's per each of 4 girls.
Too few H-events, some should have original h-animation.
Game is a bit too long for that amount of CG material.

jennycutey5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the game RJ088973, 雌豚勇者 - SLAVE QUEST - does anyone know how to rape the master? o_O I raped everyone in town 3 times each but can't seem to find how to rape the master or to get to that icey hotspring.

Ultimafuzion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished Other World Quest.
Good points:
Battle rape system
Animated CG's
Few H-events involving NPC's
Bad points:
Tons of grind
There's only 3 CG's per each of 4 girls.
Too few H-events, some should have original h-animation.
Game is a bit too long for that amount of CG material.
can u download that game from here?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tons of loli in that one, I have it...but mine is a very old version with a ton of bugs, sadly. Was never able to find the newer versions with more content and bugs removed.
I had that same issue with the game... dont know if anyone ever shared the full working version even... dont think I have seen it though.....

Realy shame... cause it seemed like a good game to me.... :rolleyes:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Wanting to know if there's a female main character or a male main character
According to the english dlsite, after you (the demon king) got defeated the last time, women ruled the world

And now some scholar came to your castle to resurrect you and ask you go rape them all.

.- . so I guess technically you're male. Although the few CG I got so far are all monster rape...

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

These RPG games wich where announced not long ago, just came out.... ^^

(wished they had a trial, the screens look promising imo...)

Also, this was just announced... this does have a Trial btw!

over 500mb size on the trial.... :rolleyes:

This authors Previous RPG was pretty fun btw.... ^^

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

If you're talking about the requests, the first one is activated right at the beginning, after you talk at the orphanage. Go into the inn in the second town and head to the second floor. Once you exit the inn, you'll get the next request.

Head to the white building at the far left end of the same town, and go the second floor. Pick the top option. Then make your way back to that major intersection, and the next request should pop up.

For this one, head out of town. It's in the outdoors section between the first and second town. The one closer to the second town, I believe. There should be a large cave that wasn't there before, on the north side. After you get the scene, go back to the second town once more.

The next request will pop up like usual. Now head to the right pathway of the intersection. Normally you can't go there, but you can for this scene. And that seems to be all of those ones, since that section of the H-scene screen is filled in.
I never was able to get the cave to appear... is there a prostitution request you might have skipped over?

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

in びたみんクエスト if i miss a prostitution event can i still go back to do them? or did i miss them for good?

if i missed them for good can someone provide a save file for me?

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The trial just got release get it :D

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you, it's pretty important to me since I dislike playing games as males and stuff...
Yeah. I'm the same way. If I run a trial for a new game and I see that I'm playing a male protagonist I will almost ALWAYS close the game and delete it. If the artwork is extremely good I might give it a chance, but even then it's very rare for me to continue playing. I would say it mostly depends on the mood I'm in.

On another note... I tried this game: .

I'm having trouble figuring out how to get out of the starting area. I did a few things for the villagers--the lady in the house in the north part of the village as well as the old man standing outside his home. Then I helped the shirtless man get some water from the well. I noticed I can keep getting that same man some water for a repeated reward of 5G. I also gave the main girl some food because she was hungry. Other than that I don't know what to do. It won't let me leave the village yet. Maybe it won't let me continue because this is where the trial ends? Seems a bit odd for it to end without really going anywhere.

Also, I'm disappointed that the people you speak with don't say anything different to you when you speak to them naked. I remember it was the same deal in this author's last two RPG's. What is the point of her being naked if the game world doesn't acknowledge it? Oh well.

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

I had that same issue with the game... dont know if anyone ever shared the full working version even... dont think I have seen it though.....

Realy shame... cause it seemed like a good game to me.... :rolleyes:
I could never find a good version of that game either. The full title, by the way, was Inma Toushi Kirara (淫魔塔士きらら). I have version 1.02, but its still pretty broken. :/

So if any kind soul happens to start PMing links, put me on the list.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

eroshi

if you already talked with the old man he should had gave you already a key <

you know there is a house with no door right - but it does have a door between the 2 houses passway is the door just press the button pointing to right house in each square of the way once you notice the door you need to use Manually the key to open the door next is a scene after that demo end so i dont know more since i am waiting for full game XD

mahouneko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I found "Mezase Baishun Bitch" (RJ097424) and "First Quest II" (RJ097098), but some a-hole has it hosted on ryushare and set it to only have premium users download it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.