What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Are you pregnant by any chance? I believe that you must get rid of the current baby inside of you, then the guard will let you through. At least, it worked for me :)
And how do I do that?

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

With agth and translator aggrator it said something to the effect the password was the final bosses name in hirigana I believe.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And how do I do that?
You have 5 abilities with a heart symbol by the end of the game:

1. masturbate if not pregnant when not in battle, give enemies a handjob while in battle (damage and chance to lower attack?), costs 0
2. give enemies blowjob while in battle (damage and SP leech?), costs 0
3. start birth scene while outside and not in battle, costs 0
4. spread legs and prompt enemies with BR moves to rape you while in battle (stat decrease and lower damage than base attacks?), costs 5
5. stronger version of the "spread legs" move, costs 10

By the way, you can also enable/disable the birthing cutscene (gets boring to watch after the 20th time) and enable/disable the enemies randomly using their BR moves without the "spread legs" move. Both of those can be done with the crystal ball item (third and forth option). The first option is to check if you have any prostitution jobs and the second one are H related stats.

Last edited:

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Name of game? if びたみんクエスト is ぺりじあ
Not seeing any H in there with her sister...oh well. Thanks for the pass, I only seem to be missing a couple scenes at this point it looks like.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You have 5 abilities with a heart symbol by the end of the game:

1. masturbate if not pregnant when not in battle, give enemies a handjob while in battle (damage and chance to lower attack?), costs 0
2. give enemies blowjob while in battle (damage and SP leech?), costs 0
3. start birth scene while outside and not in battle, costs 0
4. spread legs and prompt enemies with BR moves to rape you while in battle (stat decrease and lower damage than base attacks?), costs 10
5. stronger version of the "spread legs" move, costs 15

By the way, you can also enable/disable the birthing cutscene (gets boring to watch after the 20th time) and enable/disable the enemies randomly using their BR moves without the "spread legs" move. Both of those can be done with the crystal ball item (third and forth option). The first option is to check if you have any prostitution jobs and the second one are H related stats.
How did you get the last move?

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How did you get the last move?
Honestly, I am not sure. I did all the prostitution runs several times, so I got friends with everyone. After you do this, you get items or sometimes moves and when I was done, I had this ability. By the way, it pays off to do those not only for the items/abilities, but you sometimes get different CGs.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why are people so interested in that game? It looks shit to me. And, look at the musculature of that girl's legs... Are muscle-girls suddenly ideal or something?
You should have an open mind for unique art styles. This particular art style is charming in its own right. Personally, I really like it. And yes, the muscular legs do something for me, as well.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Honestly, I am not sure. I did all the prostitution runs several times, so I got friends with everyone. After you do this, you get items or sometimes moves and when I was done, I had this ability. By the way, it pays off to do those not only for the items/abilities, but you sometimes get different CGs.
ehmmm how do you do those prostitution things??
Cause I have no clue where to do those or how.... maybe I already did them or something... but some help on where to find those jobs and how to do them and such would be greatly appreciated....

only got the bottom map atm though... still have to beat the blue/purple chick.... (if its after that, then never mind my question I guess...) :rolleyes:

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Cause I have no clue where to do those or how.... maybe I already did them or something... but some help on where to find those jobs and how to do them and such would be greatly appreciated....

only got the bottom map atm though... still have to beat the blue/purple chick.... (if its after that, then never mind my question I guess...) :rolleyes:
You need to get to the second town, where the orphanage is. There you unlock your sex skills and prostitution (if I am not mistaken, it worked afterwards for me). Essentially you can whore yourself out to any male in the game. After you do it for the first time, you more often then not get the chance to choose between HJ/BJ/TJ or straight up sex. From time to time your phone (crystal ball) will ring and you get special prostitution jobs.

Busterwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you're talking about the requests, the first one is activated right at the beginning, after you talk at the orphanage. Go into the inn in the second town and head to the second floor. Once you exit the inn, you'll get the next request.

Head to the white building at the far left end of the same town, and go the second floor. Pick the top option. Then make your way back to that major intersection, and the next request should pop up.

For this one, head out of town. It's in the outdoors section between the first and second town. The one closer to the second town, I believe. There should be a large cave that wasn't there before, on the north side. After you get the scene, go back to the second town once more.

The next request will pop up like usual. Now head to the right pathway of the intersection. Normally you can't go there, but you can for this scene. And that seems to be all of those ones, since that section of the H-scene screen is filled in.

susuku

Banned
Reputation score

Title:魔王ガダルフ
Brand:sweet princess

Information

Download :

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Quick question regarding that sweet princess game, what are you playing as, heroin or some guy?

Oh and, new update!

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really don't know what happened, because I didn't bother with finding out.. But I don't mind the new RPG this dev has made.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I believe it's just another side project. He did one sometime last year as well.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Maybe he's practicing a new clothing system that he can import into Anise itself. I hope so, since momota added a new system that everyone had to restart for, and then nothing really came out of it. You never really get to use the outfits outside of their main event.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Going by the description of the plot in the English DLSite page, you play as a guy.

Here's the English DLSite page:

I can see why you ask, since the circle's games (outside of the description that you can't read unless you speak Japanese) don't really show the fact that the protagonist is male in their previews. I was fooled by their previous game, personally, and thought that you played as the girl.

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Going by the description of the plot in the English DLSite page, you play as a guy.

Here's the English DLSite page:

I can see why you ask, since the circle's games (outside of the description that you can't read unless you speak Japanese) don't really show the fact that the protagonist is male in their previews. I was fooled by their previous game, personally, and thought that you played as the girl.
Thank you, it's pretty important to me since I dislike playing games as males and stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.