Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Their business practices are working =w=

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now playing Other World Quest. IMO its awesome! Get every companion girl raped in a few ways! Stack up with HP pots and one fight is like a CG gallery xD

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

new RPG got released... ^^

I played the demo, was pretty fun... (although didnt know what to do after the cave part....)

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess DRM is just a way to get people to actually pay for their crappy games that are usually overpriced. I don't mean to sound rude about it.

I would consider spending money on maybe 1% of the total RPGM games I've played. 99% of them aren't worth the money. If a game is DRM'd I'll pass on buying it simply out of principle. If DRM helps these people make money, then good for them. But they'll probably never get a buck out of me.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

new RPG got released... ^^

I played the demo, was pretty fun... (although didnt know what to do after the cave part....)
Ah cool. I just tried this one. I like the artwork. It's very different. I could see myself getting into this one for a little while.

As for what to do after the cave... I believe that's all the trial will let you do. There's more levels to go through in the cave, but if you try to get to the second level she gets raped by a blue slime thing. I'm guessing that's the trial's way of telling you your demo has ended.

As far as the actual gameplay goes, I think you're supposed to go through the cave and save the villagers one by one. After that you'll be able to leave the village. I could be wrong, though.

Oh, and I'm not entirely sure, due to the different styled artwork, but I believe there's a lot of urine fetish going on in it. So those of you who don't like urine should proceed with caution.

EDIT:
I might as well ask you guys in this post rather than double-posting.

Does anyone happen to have this game?
I've been looking for it but all the download links seem to be completely dead, everywhere. I also found a few seedless torrents.

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ah cool. I just tried this one. I like the artwork. It's very different. I could see myself getting into this one for a little while.

As for what to do after the cave... I believe that's all the trial will let you do. There's more levels to go through in the cave, but if you try to get to the second level she gets raped by a blue slime thing. I'm guessing that's the trial's way of telling you your demo has ended.

As far as the actual gameplay goes, I think you're supposed to go through the cave and save the villagers one by one. After that you'll be able to leave the village. I could be wrong, though.

Oh, and I'm not entirely sure, due to the different styled artwork, but I believe there's a lot of urine fetish going on in it. So those of you who don't like urine should proceed with caution.

EDIT:
I might as well ask you guys in this post rather than double-posting.

Does anyone happen to have this game?
I've been looking for it but all the download links seem to be completely dead, everywhere. I also found a few seedless torrents.
Aha, I figured as much.... btw, you know the villagers you save can rape you if you talk to them.... (not sure if you already checked that out....)

I do think it might be alot of urine stuff, dont know....

About that other game, I had it on my old pc, but wel I got a new one, so dont have it.... wil see if I can find it somewhere... ^^

Filepost link wich seems to still work, with the game in it... (cant download, cause this site dont work for me though...)

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Did someone find a link for the newest sweet princess game yet?
ive been looking for a while now but cant find anything :(
Well, it's up at the Korean site. I haven't tried to download it yet (since I'm busy with other things), but the link should be good.

(It's a disguised link in the middle of the !!!s)

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now playing Other World Quest. IMO its awesome! Get every companion girl raped in a few ways! Stack up with HP pots and one fight is like a CG gallery xD
Beauty can keep upping people's defense as well, once you get her. It helps a lot.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Beauty can keep upping people's defense as well, once you get her. It helps a lot.
u guys got dlsite link? Im abit curious now. And a link for the game as well lol.
Well a dlsite link is enough actually i think i can google-fu the link once i get the RJthingmabob

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Post on previous page:

Think he means this one??

Would like to actualy get that one myself.... ^^

Edited:

Found this, not sure if it wil work, Turbobit DL (also if its passworded then that might be an issue)
and another on this page:
Hey, because turbobit is really slow for me I found another link to other worlds quest (RJ064778). I downloaded it and it works.

mediafire.com/?stvntaxfvytuke7

Srry soulles not trying to steal your spotlight, just sharing
Try using search ;)

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New RPG Announced.
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ097295.html
Bestiality,Exhibition,Prostitution,Rape. Very interesting.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

O.O i didnt notice those. Thx for the heads up for the Other world game

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well, looks like my game has bugged, no event in the castle :(

solved it, used SGedit to remove switch from the savegame, then replayed the event and can proceed now
imcurrently playing that game and i cant see it or im in the bugged part think u give me a save for that part that i can acess or past that :( please?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't have a savegame. Either look through the topic, there's a save file somewhere, or use SGedit (it's a switch 104,105,106 or 114)

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't have a savegame. Either look through the topic, there's a save file somewhere, or use SGedit (it's a switch 104,105,106 or 114)
By switch do u mean i Put T F or blank?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Blank. Then get the event, and return switches to the way they were

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New RPG Announced.
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ097295.html
Bestiality,Exhibition,Prostitution,Rape. Very interesting.
Btw i tried to go to that Rj number on DL site it says its not found

Status
Not open for further replies.