What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

The one with Chichi? That was not flash I dont think.

I usually saw it bundled with other games
Think he means this one??

Would like to actualy get that one myself.... ^^

Edited:

Found this, not sure if it wil work, Turbobit DL (also if its passworded then that might be an issue)

Btw, while we are at it, does anyone have a Mediafire DL for this game??

(dont know when/if it was released... never seen the release.... might have missed it... also, not sure, if its even any good??)
Or has it not been 'cracked' yet, due to the DRM protection??

Last edited:

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edited:

Found this, not sure if it wil work, Turbobit DL (also if its passworded then that might be an issue)

(dont know when/if it was released... never seen the release.... might have missed it... also, not sure, if its even any good??)
I don't think anyone cracked RJ088475 yet, and I hear that it was disappointing as a game anyway.

soulles

Reputation score

I don't think anyone cracked RJ088475 yet, and I hear that it was disappointing as a game anyway.
Oh shame.... oh wel, more games to play still... ^^
(havent even had alot of time to play saki quest, just get lazy with having to beat alot of guys to get higher up in the game... I think its dissapointing... idk.... dont like taking a long time to get things leveled up and such...)

Ps, for those wondering if the link I posted works....
Just tested it, the game works.... (played for about 15 minutes or more...)
Pretty fun game.... (shame that its game over if you lose though... and it has no run feature, so the walking is realy annoying... imo...)

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yea that's (the linked OWQ) it. Man that is a good one. Second favorite after VH. Not too hard, decent preg system, fairly intuative. Really good guide for it floating around here somewhere

As for that other yea never got a hold of a cracked version.

ETA: It's not GOR. There is a battle rape system.

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, because turbobit is really slow for me I found another link to other worlds quest (RJ064778). I downloaded it and it works.

mediafire.com/?stvntaxfvytuke7

Srry soulles not trying to steal your spotlight, just sharing

Last edited:

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a question to make. Is there any RPG game that looks like this dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ084972.html ? I mean it ain't magic world/Fantasy, i wanted a game that looks like a normal world and people wear normal clothes... if there is a game like that could you guys please tell me. Thanks

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since save of alice quest from page 122 went down im uploading mine, it has 3 files, first one its before last boss fight, second one its after credits and third one its thief story, which idk what else to do after i reach alice castle door.

Attachments

soulles

Reputation score

Hey, because turbobit is really slow for me I found another link to other worlds quest (RJ064778). I downloaded it and it works.

mediafire.com/?stvntaxfvytuke7

Srry soulles not trying to steal your spotlight, just sharing
Hehe, nah its fine.... we are all here to share where we can... and I would say Mediafire is a better link anyways.... ^^

Seems links dont work for you so here:

Credit to terranam... ^^

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edited:

someone can be a backup?Other worlds quest

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is an excellent OTQ walkthrough by Moonchaos (With a very small bit I added to) Password is owq

I will note I play through with each girl typically having 8-25 kids before it is all done and the health hits don't case me any problem. You can invest in lowering fertility as the guide suggests, but you should be fine if you let it ride. Plus you need to have a lot of kids to get the ultimates.

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm surprised no one's cracked DLSite's DRM, or maybe they have and we haven't heard about it?

I know he'll add it to the English DLSite, but sadly I don't have a credit card to buy the games.

soulles

Reputation score

There is an excellent OTQ walkthrough by Moonchaos (With a very small bit I added to) Password is OWQ

I will note I play through with each girl typically having 8-25 kids before it is all done and the health hits don't case me any problem. You can invest in lowering fertility as the guide suggests, but you should be fine if you let it ride. Plus you need to have a lot of kids to get the ultimates.
Ehmm what is it supposed to be, like a walkthrough, cause the file is realy small.... also your password doesnt work.... :(

A walkthrough or a save would be nice though.... :D

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yea I did caps, it's apparently case sensitive Check my post again should work now. Apologies for causing frusteration

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm surprised no one's cracked DLSite's DRM, or maybe they have and we haven't heard about it?

I know he'll add it to the English DLSite, but sadly I don't have a credit card to buy the games.
Time to buy games?

Hmm! Let's all get one account! then everyone will share that account! Sounds stupid, but eh..

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Time to buy games?

Hmm! Let's all get one account! then everyone will share that account! Sounds stupid, but eh..
I honestly would've bought the game but for some reason I can download DRM protected games. I learned that the hard way from buying Flame Knight Ytona Anyone else have issues downloading DRM games?

fathippo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did someone find a link for the newest sweet princess game yet?
ive been looking for a while now but cant find anything :(

Regris Kallen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone happen to have a full (or near full) savefile for RJ081360, aka Fantasia Quest? (ファンタジアクエスト ~冒険者異姦物語~)

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Time to buy games?

definitely not a good idea, cause one guy could just buy a fuckton of games under that account, fucking over the owner of the credit card under that account

soulles

Reputation score

definitely not a good idea, cause one guy could just buy a fuckton of games under that account, fucking over the owner of the credit card under that account
Yeah... that would probably happen...

Also, firstly I cant get an account... even if I had the money.... :(

secondly, most of the games are in the end not even worth the money.... shame to say this, but most games have been a big dissapointment in my opinion... there are few that actualy come out as good as we initialy think they wil be.....

might be due to overhyping... but I just dont think its worth all the effort in most cases..... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.