What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Edit2: now I'm stuck in the next town, where you are supposed to get scouted for AV (If I understood it right). After a scene with a group of men, what do I need to do?
back to castle castle.jpg

thanks for the tips ... im near the ice thing right now...
i was wondering if i could leech of you save ? ^_^ so i dont have to do the hole thing again for the missing girl/dungeon events :S (grinding is a bitch)
Is AliceQuest? if clear this game, all CG/hscene on not need care missing

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks, but can you tell me if this is any different than the Japanese version? Because I already have this game, but if this version is uncensored or something, then I'll re-download it.
I'm pretty sure it is, or at least from what i can tell. Let me check.

heroofnone

Reputation score

ok i uploaded the save on freakshare since mediafire seems to deleting them
it has full unlocked CG ( you can view on album at the last item tab) but not even close to full item search lol 38%
ttp://freakshare.com/files/w4yro8q5/alicequest.rar.htm
(add h i can't post links)
"this file does not exist"

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it is, or at least from what i can tell. Let me check.
You have an uncensored version, could you please upload to another site then freakshare, that site doesnt work right for me... :(

oron, depositfiles or mediafire are mostly all that works wel for me...
Turbobit and Rapidshare sometimes.... (but both are instable for me....)

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hentai-D has it uploaded as well. And considering that the freakshare links on that site are the same as the ones posted here, he either got them from Hentai-D or Hentai-D mirrored them.

h**p://hentai-d.com/hentai-game/h-game120519-oneone1-%E6%80%A7%E6%8A%80%E3%81%AE%E5%91%B3%E6%96%B9-%E4%BA%A4%E9%85%8D%E5%A3%AB%E3%82%BB%E3%83%A9%E3%81%AE%E6%B7%AB%E4%B9%B1%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88/

Too bad those websites still only upload on shitty hosts.

Speaking of which, can someone upload a torrent for this game? I'm so tired of having to deal with these websites.

Last edited:

susuku

Banned
Reputation score

Title:AliceQuest
Brand:ぽいずん
Release:2012/06/01
File Size:222MB
Genre:RPG

Information

soulles

Reputation score

well, looks like my game has bugged, no event in the castle :(

solved it, used SGedit to remove switch from the savegame, then replayed the event and can proceed now
Ehmmm any help on this game....

I went through the forest, and into the first town... (had the boy revived in the forest, who groped me, then he died again?) then I went in town, had the 2 guys grope, and I went to the inn, for bath, toilet and sleep....

What do I need or do to go any further, cant go over the bridge, and I cant get into that cave (with the big door...)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....
(the grope system didnt bother me much.... was a similar thing in the previous game actualy.....)

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ehmmm any help on this game....

I went through the forest, and into the first town... (had the boy revived in the forest, who groped me, then he died again?) then I went in town, had the 2 guys grope, and I went to the inn, for bath, toilet and sleep....

What do I need or do to go any further, cant go over the bridge, and I cant get into that cave (with the big door...)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....
(the grope system didnt bother me much.... was a similar thing in the previous game actualy.....)
you need to talk to village head, then go talk to the guy in the upper right (with the bird, the bird flies away), then to the village head again. You'll get a scene

soulles

Reputation score

you need to talk to village head, then go talk to the guy in the upper right (with the bird, the bird flies away), then to the village head again. You'll get a scene
Thanks man, realy appreciated... (wil try that out now then...) ^^

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Lewd Quest of Breeding Soldier Sera

For the first like three minutes you'll just clicking the z or enter button, that's how you advance the text. You can, and this is something
you'll do ALOT, hold c to skip the text very fast, just trust me on this. At first it's fine what with the voice acting, but they take TOO long for things
that we can't read. If this got translated by like rougeTranslations, then i'd be work it. But Anyway, after you gain control,
-Walk to the top of the screen

-The from that screen go up to the stairs

-Go over to the queen(open the door by pressing Z) Talk to her

-Get back to the room you started in and go to the left untill you see a door.
-Open the chests and and then go back to the main room.

-Leave the castle where the gaurds are.

-find the houses with singposts, two of them will be enterable

-Talk to the people inside and enjoy the hentai and sexy, sexy voice acting(These will give you your sex moves, nessasarsy to beat the game, you can find them as the third option in battle/Sex)

-Go down to leave the town

-Go up to the temple

-SAVE YOUR GODDAMN GAME

-Grind up on some enemies(literralily) to levels and birth monster babies and get you holes and breasts violated to fuck and back, go to the inn fro time to time to heal up, don't bother buying fromt the shop, theres a quick way to get money later.

-Quest to the boss of this area with his minions and fuck their brains out

-leave the village again except go to the temple downward

-Find your way to the next town within it

-Enter the town

-Get more sex skills fromt the singpost houses

-go to the volcano outside of town

-Grind untill your pregnant

-Go back to town

-go to the pub

-Get on the stage and go to the bottom

-Talk to the guy and click the first option(You can do this even without pregnancy, but you get less money)

-(SPOILERS)

-Get $20,000

-Do this untill you think you have enough money and buy what in the shop, which are mostly health snd TP potions

-Explore the rest of the volcano

-Fuck the boss and his minions

-Go back to the first island

-Go to the temple to the left

-Rinse and repeat the temple and town instructions

-After second sex upgrade, you'll get the only armor in the game, Tentacle equipment. I am not kidding.

-Equip it and you'll get EXP from every step you take, very easy to level up from here on out

-rinse and repeat dugeon instrustions which is the forest at the bottom

-Return to the main island

-Go right to the new temple

-Go through it

-Get to next town

-Rinse and repeat

-Go around town untill you visit a house where a guy is on a bed
-Talk to him and he'll give you a FREE TP restore everytime you talk to him, you get an infinite amount from this guy.

-Go to the dugeon and SAVE

-Find the boss

-LOSE, DO NOT WIN, LOSE

-Get raped by tentacles

-Get raped by mages

-Stock up on items and grind abit

-Go back to the dugeon

-SAVE

-Win

-Beat game

-Enjoy Ending

KInda linear, i wish there was more ecchi events, there is training scenes and strip shows, but
no sex with people randomly on the street, which i would expect from a erouge about a sex-crazied nympho with Sexyness flooding out of her,
but it's Ver 0.86, so there may be an update, so keep your eyes out for it!

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here is a mirror of Alice Quest using my new filehost. Tell me if it works alright.

ryune04197

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone post a save for alice quest after the ice dragon battle..
the dragon is still killing me at lv28...:( thanks

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How is Alice Quest? Are there a lot of sex events and are any of them optional and/or repeatable?

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you using the right type of skills?

remember 火 --> 地 --> 風 --> 雷 --> 水 --> 火

aka: Fire --> Earth --> Wind --> Thunder --> Water --> Fire

if yes then I have no idea why the dragon's killing you, sorry on that

soulles

Reputation score

in every inn there's a book in the room, where you can read what you need to do ;)
I dont have a translator, nor do I know how to use it... ^^

So yeah, kinda hard to read in teh book what to do.... when do I need to go to the castle for that scene that was posted btw??

I got to the village where you can get to night time.....
(is a guy now in the room, that you can have sex with and such....)

What do I need to do after that???

Edited:

What can you do with nighttime... cause it doesnt let me go in buildings, and the only person I can talk to that does anything is the one at the right bottom.... (the one that you can have sex with and such....)

Also, how do I cross the bridge with the guy standing there.... (cannot pass that.... and have nowhere new to go other then that....)

Also wondering, what does that Village girl in the house at the bottom (in the forest) do..... I mean the town/forest on the most right bottom... (below the city with the nighttime....)
She did something, but I have no clue what it is???)

Thanks again for anyone that can help... sorry for being such a bother, but I dont like being stuck, and cant read japanese...

Edited 2:

Ehmm now all of a sudden I can go over the bridge to the black buildings... no clue what I did to get that to work now....

Edited 3:

wel I got past that.... (she beat me, then into ultra mode or something beat the girl at the end.... then got warped to town, and then was outside the town...) am lost on what to do now....

Went back to the castle at the start, tried going past the bridge with the guy, also cant, I realy have no clue what to do now...... (just randomly talking to people and checking out towns....) Am so lost in what to do.... :(

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So yeah, kinda hard to read in teh book what to do.... when do I need to go to the castle for that scene that was posted btw??

Edited:

What can you do with nighttime... cause it doesnt let me go in buildings, and the only person I can talk to that does anything is the one at the right bottom.... (the one that you can have sex with and such....)

Also, how do I cross the bridge with the guy standing there.... (cannot pass that.... and have nowhere new to go other then that....)

Also wondering, what does that Village girl in the house at the bottom (in the forest) do..... I mean the town/forest on the most right bottom... (below the city with the nighttime....)

Thanks again for anyone that can help... sorry for being such a bother, but I dont like being stuck, and cant read japanese...

Edited 2:

Ehmm now all of a sudden I can go over the bridge to the black buildings... no clue what I did to get that to work now....

Edited 3:

wel I got past that.... (she beat me, then into ultra mode or something beat the girl at the end.... then got warped to town, and then was outside the town...) am lost on what to do now....

Went back to the castle at the start, tried going past the bridge with the guy, also cant, I realy have no clue what to do now...... (just randomly talking to people and checking out towns....) Am so lost in what to do.... :(
Did u done event here? 1.jpg , need go back there few time.

If no healer using item item.jpg for group hp recover, if have healer use skill skill1.jpg for group heal or skill2.jpg for group rege not hard.
Also have 1 hidden item for hp rege hidden item.jpg , and power up item in well

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Edited:

Edited 2:

Edited 3:

Dude there's a tool named RGSSAD_WX, get it and use this tool to extract the file game.rgssad into the RPGXP folder, then open the RPG Maker XP and create a new project!

Voilá, you have the whole game in edit mode, now navigate on RPG Maker XP for a while and learn the tricks of the trade of it, I'm sure you'll find out soon enough on how to check out how to get the events you need to progress on the games you come across

Note: The description above is for RPG XP Games, for RPG VX games, you'll have a file named game.rgss2a, in this case, just change the extension of the file to rgssad (game.rgss2a => game.rgssad) and repeat the process I described previously... Oh and ofc, instead of using RPG Maker XP, you'll have to use RPG Maker VX in this case.

On a personal note, I seriously hope ppl read this once and for all, so that 80% of the games can be played more easilly without any lack of knowledge what you're suppose to do.

soulles

Reputation score

Dude there's a tool named RGSSAD_WX, get it and use this tool to extract the file game.rgssad into the RPGXP folder, then open the RPG Maker XP and create a new project!

Voilá, you have the whole game in edit mode, now navigate on RPG Maker XP for a while and learn the tricks of the trade of it, I'm sure you'll find out soon enough on how to check out how to get the events you need to progress on the games you come across

Note: The description above is for RPG XP Games, for RPG VX games, you'll have a file named game.rgss2a, in this case, just change the extension of the file to rgssad (game.rgss2a => game.rgssad) and repeat the process I described previously... Oh and ofc, instead of using RPG Maker XP, you'll have to use RPG Maker VX in this case.

On a personal note, I seriously hope ppl read this once and for all, so that 80% of the games can be played more easilly without any lack of knowledge what you're suppose to do.
Where do I find that what you just described, cause I am not that great at finding such things.... (had tried to find the RPG maker stuff before, but had no luck I believe....)

So if you could provide a link to where to get them... then that would be great....

Ps. I found some small exe file... not sure, what is this thing supposed to do??
(cause it says stuff in japanese for me....)

Did u done event here? View attachment 11941 , need go back there few time.
Wel I wil go check there a few more times I guess, been to that place 2 times so far I believe... (maybe 3 times...)
Didnt know it had multiple events....

Got a new scene, with a mirror -where at night you walk in, and get to see 3 versions of yourself...
after that got sent outside of that village/woods area again.... (no sex scenes... bleh, shame..)
--- > but after I have done that, then what, go to the bridge??)
Btw, I still havent seen that Castle scene that was posted before... (did I miss it, or is it still further in the game??)
this scene I mean ---- >

Thanks again for the help though... ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.