What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

you need to complete the first quest of the ice town then you will find some orc that will help you with the boulder
Thanks but now I am stuck again.

After your dad dies in the castle
where to go or what to do?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yay, I Contribute! Basicly this sex-crazied nympho otaku-ish girl gets sucked into a erouge RPG world after masterbating with a beachball/volleyball. After she's groped by a which who says "you've got childbearing hips". after She is dubbed by the prince 'Breeding Soldier' who must "Go forth and fuck
the monsters that plague our(Their) land from existence!" So she must, and i am not shitting you, have sex with monsters across the land in a RPG style battle. I'll post a walkthrough on it later. This game has an ASTOUNDING art style and features voice acting, it includes birthing too. The only real down-side is that she can't have sex with random villagers, only monsters. When you use a skill in battle a sex cutscenes are shown, and actual battles are full of erotica. I R APPROVED. =>
Also, extract with the Japanese local on!
Thanks, but can you tell me if this is any different than the Japanese version? Because I already have this game, but if this version is uncensored or something, then I'll re-download it.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

Common Sense. Go to Cientist then once you have access to Ship go to the Castle in an island for final dungeon

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright folks...

And the links:

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Common Sense. Go to Cientist then once you have access to Ship go to the Castle in an island for final dungeon
Yeah, sorry. Game glitched a bit on me with the sewers.

Anyway, I beat it. I expected more than scripted events, like, you only have two types of scenes:

Sleep at Inns
Lose to bosses

Pretty shitty if you ask me.

And the final boss HP is ridiculous.

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anybody know where I can find a download of this. I have the first version but it bugged out on me. Wherever I search, I only find the 1.08. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright folks...

And the links:
mediafire.com/?l58c3udcqs8fag1
mediafire.com/?0y6m3wcrjb4vdh3
I cannot for the life of me extract the game. I'm using 7Zip and I keep getting a 'Can not open file 'x' as archive' error.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I cannot for the life of me extract the game. I'm using 7Zip and I keep getting a 'Can not open file 'x' as archive' error.
extracted without any problems with winrar.

@doob420: thank you

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks. WinRAR worked. Haven't used that one in a while.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well damn...last time I split an archive, I used 7zip and had someone say that they couldn't open it...

This time I used WinRAR and it happens again...

LOL, I can't win for losing...good to hear the file works though.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I managed to unzip it with 7zip... kinda. I had to move every file manually. One file at a time. Which really wasn't a problem until I got to the BGM folder, which has 137 files.

As for the game itself... I'm really hating the whole "slow, unskippable, five second grope animation/one or two lines of dialogue/another grope animation" thing this game keeps doing. At least you can skip text with CTRL, otherwise it would be completely unbearable.

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Did you extract the archive in Japanese locale? The SE folder is the only folder with Japanese characters in the file-names.

tatski21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

japan - se folder have 4 file :) winrar 7-zip all download 100%
Start
くち・・・
くちゅっ・・・
ズブッ!
揉み
need 002-System02

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's supposed to be five files. What are the names of the files you have?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I managed to unzip it with 7zip... kinda. I had to move every file manually. One file at a time. Which really wasn't a problem until I got to the BGM folder, which has 137 files.

As for the game itself... I'm really hating the whole "slow, unskippable, five second grope animation/one or two lines of dialogue/another grope animation" thing this game keeps doing. At least you can skip text with CTRL, otherwise it would be completely unbearable.
ha, I encountered a bug: after a fight on the bridge, you get second character, which is invisible. Literally, this character becomes party leader and you don't see yorself :eek:
Edit: okay, this character is supposed to be one of your transformations. To return things to the way they are supposed to be, you need to fight any monster and use the reverse transformation (or whatever it is) on this character

Edit2: now I'm stuck in the next town, where you are supposed to get scouted for AV (If I understood it right). After a scene with a group of men, what do I need to do?

Last edited:

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i finished the game took about 5 hours good game
you can't change your character class but you can change her element skills by going on the pentagram house you can change any element anytime .

and no the other npc wasn't class change but upgrade class when your friends reach lv 25 you can upgrade their class like healer to high priest if you are not sure who she is don't worry just click randomly.
also be sure to have at least mage and priest on party the 4th one can be anyone, mage can be useful even on spell resistance boss sincer her debuffs doesn't fail my party was those 2 plus the thief because she always take the first turn and can use item (like full party heal potion) last boss is pretty hard if you didn't grind out i finished the game at lv 30.

oh yeah and don't forget that some dungeons has specific girl event for boss monsters (rape on lose) usually the second dungeon from the town.
thanks for the tips ... im near the ice thing right now...
i was wondering if i could leech of you save ? ^_^ so i dont have to do the hole thing again for the missing girl/dungeon events :S (grinding is a bitch)

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can find out which girl you should take by talking with them, and they should appear as a whole when you talk to them (head to toe), (except in the last town where the mage is all that`s left).

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a pain to try to go through this thread looking for good games, and then hoping the dl links still work properly for them. Does anybody have a game or games they'd recommend or can write some brief descriptions of a few?

I don't usually follow RPG Maker games because a vast majority of them are so similar and the creators not even bothering to change the default sprites often bothers me. So preferably ones with custom sprites and good art, as well as good story/gameplay/decent amount of play time would be nice. Games that are so customized that they barely seem like RPG Maker games basically is good. I know it's asking a lot but I'll continue searching on my own for some good ones too. Problem of having a mega thread for all rpg maker games is finding the decent ones in all the trash.

Went through the last 10 pages and haven't found much of anything. Fantasy and monsters is good but not needed. Side scrolling fighting type games are really great too, I love when people actually make rpg maker games into real time fighting games. Bonus points if the actual sprites can be assaulted instead of just cgi's on losing. I may have to check on Violated Heroine, I wonder if it's been updated a lot since I last played it. Man was it a pain to use that ingame translator for it though or you have no freaking idea what's happening. Such an amazing game anyways.

Last edited:

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I`m pretty much stuck at the end where i can use the shard to teleport, don`t know what else to do at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.