Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

What happened web hongfire???

google alerts whether Website this is Virus :(
Either some of the ad got tagged as potential virus, or some idiot is trying to troll by reporting HF.

strus94738

Reputation score

Hello ^^
I'm kind of new here and i'd like to ask for some help if it's not a problem.

im playing this game at the moment:

hxxp dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ094526

And I'm stuck at the moemnt when you need to get grass from the beach.
I don't have any idea how to do that.
Could anyone of you help me with this??

Thx in advance

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello ^^
I'm kind of new here and i'd like to ask for some help if it's not a problem.

im playing this game at the moment:

hxxp dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ094526

And I'm stuck at the moemnt when you need to get grass from the beach.
I don't have any idea how to do that.
Could anyone of you help me with this??

Thx in advance
You need the witch maid (first monster) AND the dog in your team, then go there. The dog will pick up grass automatically, you just walk up to them and it gives you a small dialog to confirm you found some.

Speaking of which, ANYONE has a higher version of this game? Rapidgator never came back up and I'm still stuck with the first version >_<

strus94738

Reputation score

Thanks a lot.
That really helped. I'm in your dept. ^^

And i discarded the maid demon since she isn't too good...
Is she needed to all events in game?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks a lot.
That really helped. I'm in your dept. ^^

And i discarded the maid demon since she isn't too good...
Is she needed to all events in game?
You actually only needed the dog girl on the party.

Also it's a matter of looking at the dialogs, they'll show you the right path to what you need, if you have the translation tools that is...

I don't have any tools to translate the games, I don't understand japanese either, but I can understand what I need to do from the games by using RPG Maker :)

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, does anyone have these old games?

I can't find any working links for them, since it was mostly only put up on megaupload and such. I found a torrent for Revival, but it's going very slowly, and I'm not too sure on its health.

So... anyone? They're old, but I'm interested in the pregnancy aspects of them.

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh wow those look awesome. yea id love those too.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That Author just released a new game also btw...

it has a trial:

Oh and another RPG just came out.... (this one is one of my fave studio's although their games are hard as nails...)

Circle Gyu is the studio btw!!

Hope the Circle Gyu one gets uploaded ASAP.... cant wait to play it... (have always loved this studio's games, althoug they where almost always to hard for me to finish...)

Last edited:

mahouneko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That Author just released a new game also btw...

it has a trial:

Oh and another RPG just came out.... (this one is one of my fave studio's although their games are hard as nails...)

Circle Gyu is the studio btw!!

Hope the Circle Gyu one gets uploaded ASAP.... cant wait to play it... (have always loved this studio's games, althoug they where almost always to hard for me to finish...)
Both of those are now on sale on dlsite.

Since someone mentioned Revival, I have a copy of it here:
www {dot} filefactory {dot} com/file/27qk2930edfz/n/RJ081315_v_zip

I don't have Plunderer though.

On a separate note, does anyone have おっぱいクエスト ? Its listing is RJ080680.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks guys. Almost feels like Christmas...

I'm downloading Revival now, and I don't have that other game.

As for the two new ones, they should make their ways to us shortly, I imagine. I did notice one of them on my rounds (in search of the other games), but at that time it was still only announced. Moved fast!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Just gonna quote the guy from hongfire on this:

Long time lurker and first time poster here...

Does anyone remember the game アンネルとフレーチェル? It's completed now, with 7 different endings. I only got ending 2 and 6.
Here's the link

And a guide (in japanese)

If you don't remember it or never heard of it the story is that you play as two girls looking for herbs and end up in a mansion. After being drugged or something you wake up in a prison cell, you play as the blonde girl looking for the key to the other girl’s collar.

Every 100 steps this guy named “Adam” shows up and chases you for 100 steps, and if he catches you then you have 3 chances to escape before he rapes you. After a certain number times you get fertilized and if he rapes the baby grows, its game over if you give birth. :dies:

Time consuming :sweatdrop: , challenging :destroy: , and worth it :tears: ....in my opinion
I can help with hints/answers and such if the broken english of the guide doesn't work for you, but i don't have 100% (i only have 15/25 CGs)

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Excuse me for the dumb question but what's the password?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just gonna quote the guy from hongfire on this:
Is that Violated Heroine? The plot you described doesn't sound similar at all to that game but when I searched the title, I got a couple screenshots of the girl used in it though I can't find any english explaining it. Someone also said the password was "VH" which would back that up.

That game was awesome but so freaking annoying to try to figure everything out and navigate through it.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is that Violated Heroine? The plot you described doesn't sound similar at all to that game but when I searched the title, I got a couple screenshots of the girl used in it though I can't find any english explaining it. Someone also said the password was "VH" which would back that up.

That game was awesome but so freaking annoying to try to figure everything out and navigate through it.
Not violated heroine with the redhead as primary character, though I think the author is part of that community (of games where female lead get violated...hence the name?)

Anyway, part of the reason it caught people's eye was because it seem to be from the same author as fake person island (another game with rather rage-inducing level of difficulty but not impossible)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not violated heroine with the redhead as primary character, though I think the author is part of that community (of games where female lead get violated...hence the name?)

Anyway, part of the reason it caught people's eye was because it seem to be from the same author as fake person island (another game with rather rage-inducing level of difficulty but not impossible)
Can you post some screenshots of it or something? I'm not getting crap googling the name but jap jazz with no images and content blocks all over the place. Can't find anything on that guide site either.

Last edited:

BrusselX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There aren't that many games in English. But, to help you out, someone over on HF is keeping a list of them. I haven't looked at it, but I think he keeps it up to date.

Here's the thread:
A great great great thank you ! ;)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Let me tell you guys that what lazycat just posted is a game that is really worth playing, I don't wanna post pics, because that would spoil the game, after all it doesn't have much content, but it's really good :D

Just play the game, it's a sort of resident evil mistery game (imo ofc

I've been following that wiki page for quite a while, too bad I wasn't the 1st to see the complete release of this game :p

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying RJ093966 and I keep getting an error that "Graphics/Characters/巨大化1[2K-VX]-hero" can not be found. None of the copies that I've downloaded contained this folder. Is it some pack that I'm missing?

Also bit puzzled over how to capture the cat girl in RJ094526 (Slave Quest).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.