What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Eh, ignoring feedback and questions isn't unique to the Japanese. It's certainly not unique to game developers either. And in fairness, if you made something and someone sent you a message in broken English attempting to list improvements they want to see how seriously would you take it? You wouldn't, you'd probably laugh and throw the message out.

adaz95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nightshad, rename the folder in Audio/SE with this

SEXSE(強)中

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not to mention you can have sex with pretty much every male NPC.

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just played the demo too, I love it despite the non-loli action!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The main character is quite a bit of a slut, just fyi.

Based on the bit I played in the demo, most enemies simply do not rape you unless you actually use the attack that 'taunt' them into doing it, and your character even start touching herself in a sort of 'I'm waiting, come get me' way.
Hell if I care, as long as the plot's good, the art's awesome and the game mechanic's decent, fck yeah bring it on xD

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, it seems, like the heroine will also have to watch out for veneric(or was it veneral) diseases, gained from fucking dirty enemies or something like that(this is going a bit too far with realism(???) in a H game).:confused:
Well that being said, i have to ask if there's any mention of even a remotely possible release date for it?

???- After reading that, i didn't know what to think about that(whatever it's weird, or a bad thing, or maybe a good thing).

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The main character is quite a bit of a slut, just fyi.

Based on the bit I played in the demo, most enemies simply do not rape you unless you actually use the attack that 'taunt' them into doing it, and your character even start touching herself in a sort of 'I'm waiting, come get me' way.
You can usually quickly tell in these games from the character design. Generally the larger the breasts and skimpier the clothing, the more likely the character is going to aggressively invite most of the sex that happens in the game. While I'm not a big fan of mega-slut themed hgames, it can be okay so long as the art and gameplay is still good. This one looks decent enough in that regard.

Hmm, it seems, like the heroine will also have to watch out for veneric(or was it veneral) diseases, gained from fucking dirty enemies or something like that(this is going a bit too far with realism(???) in a H game).
Eh, going to have to agree this isn't really something most people want to see/deal with. It's the same reason hardly anyone makes games with food/drink systems, because it's a pain in the ass that doesn't add anything to the gameplay.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

That's interesting, but are you sure that's right? Or does it depend on the circumstance?

Because from the comments I see on dlsite, there's plenty of suggestions coming from the Japanese players. Bug reports mostly, but once something is started, suggestions and questions too.

So... that's social media. Do you think it's different than one-to-one messages like email?
Well coming from my sis who worked in Japan.

I think it's more on the lines of this.

Suggesting is rude (unless they ask for it).
And then when giving your suggestions, make sure it does not belittle their previous idea.
If it does, then a simple apology along with the suggestion should be enough.

Evachan84

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what happened to a particular game, tried the demo and was wondering if it ever got released, I don't remember the name, so I guess Ill post a description. If no one knows, I guess I do even more digging.

-Was supposed to be released March of this year, but the author spoke of a delay.

-Main protagonist was a blonde with ample breasts,

-Took place (at least the first part) in a beach like area

-If you lost to an enemy you ended up in a hospital, and if you didn't have the cash, naughty things happened =p. At first while the protagonist is asleep.

-Main protagonist starts out as a virgin.

I guess I'll post more details if I can remember any, however I don't even know if they will be accurate, since my memory is kinda fuzzy.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know what happened to a particular game, tried the demo and was wondering if it ever got released, I don't remember the name, so I guess Ill post a description. If no one knows, I guess I do even more digging.

-Was supposed to be released March of this year, but the author spoke of a delay.

-Main protagonist was a blonde with ample breasts,

-Took place (at least the first part) in a beach like area

-If you lost to an enemy you ended up in a hospital, and if you didn't have the cash, naughty things happened =p. At first while the protagonist is asleep.

-Main protagonist starts out as a virgin.

I guess I'll post more details if I can remember any, however I don't even know if they will be accurate, since my memory is kinda fuzzy.
hxxp://kcreateroom.blog.fc2.com/
Still not out.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

hxxp://kcreateroom.blog.fc2.com/
Still not out.
Yep, according to the author it'll be out on June, this is another game that makes me drool xD

The art has the intensity of Iris Action and the RPG mechanics are quite awesome too ^^

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look if the sound files in the folder have strange names with lots of special characters. This usually means it screwed up at the unpacking.
Try running 7zip or winrar with applocale in japanese and unpack again.

Are you on japanese system locale (Language for non-Unicode programs)?
If not, try running it with Translation Aggregator.
In some cases even that doesn't work and you won't get around switching to japanese.
AH thanks for writing back. no i dont think thats it. for some reason everything else plays fine. it only crashes when I lose.

yes im running in japanese locale. an i unziped it using 7zip

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nightshad, rename the folder in Audio/SE with this

SEXSE(強)中
I will give it a shot Adaz =) which folder , all i see is one SE inside the SE folder :3 is that what you mean to rename?

‚r‚d‚w‚r‚d￾i‹*￾j’† rename this to SEXSE(強)中???

[EDIT] that fixed it = D, thank you so much, how do u get pregnant btw D: losing right?

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you have the 1.05 version? I'm looking for it!:\

This game for now is fantastic! (Finished the demo version) **

I agree. From February I've started to follow his blog every 2 days! I've found this game awesome and I've tried just the old demo!:D
I hope this 2 games will be released on June!:]
i got it working :eek: but now im stuck LMAO ! i have no idea what to do DX

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok sorry to bother i know this game is not an rpgmaker but no one have seen this game?

already released 2 days ago and ive seen about 80% of same day stuff already around but that game just not is like if ppl just ignored it, any info ?

www (dot)dlsite(dot) com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ096191.html[/url]

this game not have DRM so it can be played as i know and is from same maker that made the school girl vs zombies and monsters haha aactually this one really call my attention

Last edited:

Mlkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On a completely unrelated note, I found a game that I dont think has been posted here yet. Came out last week so... yeah. Tell me if I'm wrong ._.

Called Boing Boing Hero
Looks a bit like the Zurine games. Bit f'ed up in places but its fun as hell.

depositfiles {dot} com/files/cjwb5to5a%20%20%20120517-1G-RJ095752 {dot} rar

aaaaand dlsite

www {dot} dlsite{dot}com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ095752.html

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

On a completely unrelated note, I found a game that I dont think has been posted here yet. Came out last week so... yeah. Tell me if I'm wrong ._.

Called Boing Boing Hero

aaaaand dlsite

Heh. I've been playing that one, never thought of posting it here, because I didn't think it's worthy of posting it lol..

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Called Boing Boing Hero

aaaaand dlsite

Hey, that game's a bit weird, but other than that a preety decent find.
+rep to you for finding it and the link.:)

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Heh. I've been playing that one, never thought of posting it here, because I didn't think it's worthy of posting it lol..
What's it like? I've seen it but I turned it down because I wasn't a fan of the art style, but I might make an exception if the game itself is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.