What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. MAR21 OUT!

tontoman

Yes, that's good idea. But as I said it'll take time. But you're probably right. It's high time to fix quest log.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, one question:

I just got only two scenes in the job quest with the Mayor and now i see the maid on the first floor. For what i read on the author blog, there is a couple of scenes but how many?. Then i will finish it when i talk with the maid right? but before that, how i can make Ravy get "bold" and "net" to unlock the others? (if there is more than two scenes). Because she refuse to enter in the room with the Mayor inside...

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Need specific dress.

also, the space with the prisoner/thief, there are about 5 squares/steps there, you can't lift your skirt in the first/rightmost one.
Heh. I don't think I'm at that point yet with the thief. The dress I assume I have right (lifted it for other people), but that's an assumption. The position you mention doesn't makes sense to me as he's in front of the door.. I've no real position that makes sense other than the door. So I'm assuming I'd have to release him first... but I say 'no' to that request of his.

So guessing I'm further back in the list of events needed. But thanks for the tips. Putting it aside until next update, then can work on multiple new lines at once. :).

And as always, looking forward to the continueing adventure!

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heh. I don't think I'm at that point yet with the thief. The dress I assume I have right (lifted it for other people), but that's an assumption. The position you mention doesn't makes sense to me as he's in front of the door.. I've no real position that makes sense other than the door. So I'm assuming I'd have to release him first... but I say 'no' to that request of his.

So guessing I'm further back in the list of events needed. But thanks for the tips. Putting it aside until next update, then can work on multiple new lines at once. :).

And as always, looking forward to the continueing adventure!
As far as I've encountered the thief - you should stand at the left or right to thу entrance, pull the dress and then step in front of entrance.

But then again, I'm totally not aware how to get the second scene between them.

Anyone knows the last scene with Mayor - is it when he mixes spanking and groping and after that makes her cum?

Last edited:

athura

Reputation score

Love this game <3, long time fan and lurker.

When is the next update coming out?

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far it seems to be every 4-5 months, but it may get longer, if Nerion decides to make something bigger, like the capital city, where Marianne went.

Anonymous001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how does someone trigger the Sundress/flashing quest? I already wore the sundress and spoke to T Rep, all he says is (Have you shown your lovely backside to someone yet?). And when I press D near him or the prisoner Ravy says (I can't do it here..)

What am I missing???

KenAri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how does someone trigger the Sundress/flashing quest? I already wore the sundress and spoke to T Rep, all he says is (Have you shown your lovely backside to someone yet?). And when I press D near him or the prisoner Ravy says (I can't do it here..)

What am I missing???
After he gives you the quest, you'll want to press D to reveal yourself to 2 people; the Prisoner in the town, and the Ladder boy by the castle.
I don't know if there's any more content implemented after this, however. Perhaps somebody else knows.

EDIT: You may also need to be progressing on the Maid job quest, where you can bend over to pick up items, thus flashing people. I'm not 100% sure if these two things are tied together.

Sorry I can't offer any definite information.

Last edited:

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, it's a difficult quest for me.

My sequence was:
- work as maid, go to TR, he asks to bend (stuff on the floor appears)
- at night before sleep she thinks that she'll show herself to TR ("D" activates)
- go to TR and hold D until your hand falls down (there'll be monologue and dialogue), flashing quest activates
- work as maid some times again until Mayor's stuff is over
- flash to the kid, flash to the kid at night w/o panties
- flash at the jail, go left-right to activate dialogue
- somehow get the second scene at jail and tell me how =)

BTW, would be glad if someone post a save with all current scenes, because I'm stuck and due to my previuos post can't figure out the reasons.

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

found a typo in the thom scene in front of your room: 「Oh, anyway... This soldier... Wasn't he the same solder from the forest? (...)」

and in the mayor job 5 scene: 「Don't lie to me! I can see it. You're voice changed and you moan every time I hit you.」
「Oh, yes. Your pussy is reacting to my finger. It want's something more than a finger.」

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This might of been asked before, but search just brings up skipping time.

Any plans to add text skipping? I kinda like starting fresh each update, but spamming through all the text is a little bit annoying after 5-6 playthroughs :p

Anyway to get her to go pantiless during the day?

Cant get the kid to react at night while flashing him without panties, he just says he enjoys playing there

Last edited:
OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for feedback.

BackArcher's walktrough of prisoner quest is accurate. But you have to have enough exhibitionism points. There was a bug at some point that was resetting it to 0. Maybe you don't have enough? If somebody have this problem you can send me your save file and I'll fix it.

As far as Ladder boy goes if you are not wearing panties you get different scene. ut remember, he has to see you. It's best to just walk in front of his face with skirt lifted.

I might add text skip option in next release, but if you skip text to fast you might skip important trigger or something. So it'll be a bit risky.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well prisoner was easy i think? quest log is confusing with some stuff being green and others white, since some i completed are white and others i completed are green.

But i spent about 10 min holding her skirt up walking around the ladder kid and nodda

Heres my save if it makes any difference

Attachments

Last edited:

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi, Nerion! Thanks.

May I ask you to look into my save too?
BTW, w or w/o panties with Laddy only changes his dialogue, I have no scenes (or her blushing counts as ones?). And yes, it happens only in front of his face (not strictly close though).

Attachments

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, after seeing more of the Feast .... Ravvy is kinda creepy with how pale she is ... i didnt notice it until i saw how flesh toned Vela was ... then it stuck out like a sore thumb lol

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also, after seeing more of the Feast .... Ravvy is kinda creepy with how pale she is ... i didnt notice it until i saw how flesh toned Vela was ... then it stuck out like a sore thumb lol
Actually, it makes sense. Ravy, training to be a mage, would have spent the majority of her time studying in the tower. Can't get much of a tan that way.

Vela, however, would be outdoors much of the time.

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seipher - Well, you have to show boy panties on the ladder and then read his mind. Then you can proceed further.

BackArcher - You have seen everything in the prison. By scene I meant different dialogue.

doob420 - Yep, that's the reason why she's so pale.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh shit, neither walkthrough mentioned reading his mind, i didnt even think of it lol

Anyway to get a hotkey for Light spell? Its really nice having one for haste