What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. OCT27 OUT!

Hello Nerion2, just some Error info:
- You can see Ravy´s Hair clipping while go through the living room door (wall) in the Executioneer House.
- Left of the Executioneer house you can run over the Keg (it do not block your way like other objects).
- The Paper on the Sign in front of the Executioneer house appears after you press enter (read) and is absent before that.

- After flashing at the Trader Representative for multiple times and pressing one of the cursor keys (walk away) i walk some steps and get stuck.
- After going with Dog to Mayjor Maid Job (last event) i leave in causal clothes not the summer dress i put on before the maid job. And whithout the dog. Then game crashes after entering the Area between Town and Castle.
Giving an Error Box with some text about ´player´. I think this was reported before.
- Ravy´s Eye´s Animations are missing in the last masturbation dialogue in her room (lying on bed).
- At the wood´s water pound there is still the Lantern standing, even at daytime.

Nice new part north east of town.
I like the animations, they give more live to the game.
M-77

Last edited:

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Get the dog, when he gets restless talk to Thomlin. Then you go talk to the Executioner in the North part of town.
Any trigger for the dog? Mine's always happy :p.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any trigger for the dog? Mine's always happy :p.
I believe you have to trigger the dog encounter in the town first. After that you leave the dog near the tower, pick him up again the next day and he should be restless.

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

morvo
Then you're not on day 4. I can edit your save file if you send me it.

M-77
Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed for me, but I'm not updating released version yet.

tontoman
You have to take dog to town, meet girl with white dog, then next day meet the dog previous owner.

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey for your Patreon if I follow you, how early in the process of development are paying followers allowed to get early access? Just wondering.

Also been following your work, I like how well you've done.
Also the work periods are a pain in the neck, I got lag at different parts of the game which causes me to fail every time I try to do work at the Town Hall, I really wish there was a different way to approach that.

Speaking of which, I can't toggle off the crowds of people and the game strangely lags for no reason at all. I'm not sure if that's my processor or the game's overloading itself, can't say which.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Dufoe & Nerion2. Had gotten the dog on dog, hadn't bumped into the owner :).

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The buff you get when praying in the church (reduced MP cost for skills) is infinite in duration (I prayed on day 1 but still have it, day 15+ right now)? Not sure if it's intentional or not since it basically makes MP a nonissue.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Depends on the magic you use, and if you toggle Haste a lot.
Elaborate please.

Fireball is 2 MP, Fireblast 5 MP, Heal 1 MP, Haste 1 MP. At level 7 with the Mana Pendant I get 126 MP. I'm having a really hard time getting to low MP considering you can restore 30+ every day.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

MP is easily drained in the dungeon. Was it nerfed btw? I remember I was having a much harder time there the first time. Maybe knowing the layout helped.

khazmodan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. MAR21 OUT!

Guys, I've lost my save data. Would any of you mind sharing save based on the fourth day, thank you so much.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How to start the executioner thingy?

I'm confused.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haste actually cost 10 or 11 MP, the 1 MP is a display error or something, mind reading cost 1 MP each time, Light is 1 MP, Invisibility also cost quite a bit of MP.

On the other side, Haste seems to take a while to turn off on it's own.

and as someone mentioned, the mines can be quite the resource drain.
Huh, you're right, haste is 10 MP. Still, I think the church buff is way too op, mostly due to duration.

How to start the executioner thingy?

I'm confused.
Walk around with your dog. After some events in the town, he'll become restless/excited. You know you're on the right track when Ravy mentions to ask Thomlin for advice. Walk around the town with the dog a bit more. After that it's pretty straightforward, don't wanna spoil anything. Nerion also has a walkthrough on his patreon page if you wanna use it.

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems to me that author's love for key events made a lot of things to brake =(
Even if I made a lot of key quests they don't appear to green. The most annoying thing for me is darkness at the morning and overall bad tuning of this option - it 90% of time shows the wrong level.
Anyway, thank you very much - tha amount of details makes the game very atmoospheric and gives me a lot of pleasure to play through not looking at any obstackles.
Her reaction on "Do you wanna look at my big sword?" and trolling at dishwashing got me hard!

BTW, a question:
I have gem, max grandson, lots of hugs (unlisted at Quests though), max Aldis and Doge (bitch way), max spell (fuel unlisted though), can upskirt. How to: have a 2nd scene in jail (she says Enough for now), approach a goblin (she doesn't wanna see him), proceed with Mayor (she just "..."), proceed with T. rep (at least once but she showed panties to the thief), proceed with Laddie (she shows him bottom with and witout panties, but it's not listed in Quests), proceed with Thom (only jail/barnfuck)? Any triggers?

Last edited:

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even if I made a lot of key quests they don't appear to green. The most annoying thing for me is darkness at the morning and overall bad tuning of this option - it 90% of time shows the wrong level.
Anyway, thank you very much - tha amount of details makes the game very atmoospheric and gives me a lot of pleasure to play through not looking at any obstackles.
Her reaction on "Do you wanna look at my big sword?" and trolling at dishwashing got me hard!

BTW, a question:
I have gem, max grandson, lots of hugs (unlisted at Quests though), max Aldis and Doge (bitch way), max spell (fuel unlisted though), can upskirt. How to: have a 2nd scene in jail (she says Enough for now), approach a goblin (she doesn't wanna see him), proceed with Mayor (she just "..."), proceed with T. rep (at least once but she showed panties to the thief), proceed with Laddie (she shows him bottom with and witout panties, but it's not listed in Quests), proceed with Thom (only jail/barnfuck)? Any triggers?
Take Thom to south-east tower :) May have to do it twice.
You can show her panties to the thief for 1 or 2 more events.

Last edited:

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the chance with the thief. I talk to him, he asks for help, she just says 'no'. Talking to guards do nothing
??
Thanks.

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

BTW, a question:
Thanks for the feedback. Questlog is buggy, yes, but it's not necessary to have all quest green to advance. One day I'll fix it but right now I have different things to do. And yeah, I have to fix morning darkness already...

Mayor and T. rep quest are intertwined. You have talk with T. rep to unlock Mayor events. And talk with maid too. Read walktrough, it's on my patreon page.

As for thief you just have to lift skirt for him few times and have Ravy corrupted enough.

Dyne306

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nerion, the corruption stats is there any way to see how corrupted she is besides from dialogue? Would be nice if there was kinda like a numerical value (unrealistic I know). Since, corrupting Ravy takes a long while?

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dyne306
AFAIK there's no such stat - only key events.

Nerion2
Oh, nevermind, it wasn't any feedback - only a little thank you. There're lot's of things I noticed but I don't care since having fun playing a game.
(btw the maid has already disappeared, I quarreled with her)

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How about some hint as to that's why a questline/event might be locked off. That could be done in the quest page. A note as to why something can't be done. So you've found the next step, but 'X' is holding you back.

Like my thing with the thief. I can't do as he asks, and lifting skirt gets a 'Can't do that here'. Can I not do that here (the rescue or the skirt) because I actually can't do that there... or because maybe I have to do something else first. For events, if you know for SURE it should be able to done, then not being able to do it means it's pretty obvious you need to do something else first. If you're NOT sure something can be done, then not being able to do it leaves you with the question if you were correct in assuming it can be in the first place.... or you've missed something. That's what gets people grabbing a walkthrough :).

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it possible to go all the way with anyone yet? except the bad end?