What's new

ADV [NearFatal] The Ghost House (June4/2012 update)

Reputation score
Re: {Request}Ghost House 2

Don't mind the file name, just trying to preserve the link life. This is both parts, but keep in mind that the gallery option DOESN'T work. If you want to see various sex scenes you have to play through the game. I will post a guide if one is requested.

Darkheaven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for upload but i seem to be stuck after using the wall staples. i broke off the plank to the right and all but there isnt an option under the flashlight that i can see. any hel? thanks

simplyfilgaia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Admittedly, I'm kinda lost. I have the bucket and the black pearls, but no idea what to do with them. Also, is the fishing pole something to be taken?

wolfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Admittedly, I'm kinda lost. I have the bucket and the black pearls, but no idea what to do with them. Also, is the fishing pole something to be taken?
you need to use the bucket on the hooks on the opposite wall it needs to have 2 gallons of milk in it though. which you squeeze out of the woman using the pot with earth and seeds in it.

Uzi

Reputation score

A guide to this would be nice. It's pretty hard to figure out what to do next at times. I'm stuck where you first open the attic.

beepboopdoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you like...play this game? I downloaded the file and extracted it and whenever I run the flash file it just loops into this thing where a girl walks into a house, gets a jewel and goes home. I have on idea how to make it do anything else.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm gonna go ahead and throw all the ghost house threads into 1, and put the walkthrough that someone has already posted at the end and beginning, but I won't be doing the same with the link.

My first contribute =)
If you scroll down a little, it has the full walkthrough, enjoy

There's more specific posts in the OP and in this thread detailing certain points people often get lost on.

Last edited:
OP
Eripme

Eripme

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Ghost House (June4/2012 update)

every time I read my first post here I cringe

I'll try not to present things like that next time

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's all forgotten.

As you can see, I have taken a precaution towards people trying to respond to such posts.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have to say the art style is very reminiscent of QWOP.

mymaccrashes

Reputation score

I have searched high and low for a working version of this game, the only one I can ever find glitches to a brown screen. Now when I finally find a recent thread that a link is posted...... BAM..... broken link. Curse you cruel interweb

Curse you....

Reputation score

These guys are ridiculously quick about finding and taking down links. PM me for it if you want it.

sniff3005

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i would love to be able to see the unglitched version of this game as well.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I once thought about shoving the files onto a ruskie download site so he'd have no chance of getting the files taken down.

Never managed to find a site though

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm did you guys know he is currently in the process of getting his new game published on DLsite like people were suggesting? I just hope no one posts this again, and gets everything pulled. But this thread probably does have the most complete walkthrough of the game on the net.

Would like to see Ghost House expansion areas finished an eventually on DLsite too.

thecrispydud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The link is broken:eek:
It's possible reuploaded this game? :eek:
try reading the thread a bit first.... if you do you might magically find a post pertaining to your question. (hint its on the same page as yours)

Babbyhouse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having issues with getting past the bit with the plank of wood at the start, I can't seem to get the button to leave to appear.

Do you have to spank her a certain amount or what?

Edit: Actually wait I think it might just be the version I have is bust, the exe file that was in the first link in the furrychan thread was registered as a trojan, so of course I got rid of it. Could someone PM me their version or something?

Last edited: