What's new

ADV [NearFatal] The Ghost House (June4/2012 update)

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Ghost House (June4/2012 update)

i havnt seen them. Ive only seen the big wall metal things to bind her leg. i mean the nails you use on the nipple or inside the vagina.
iirc hold TAB down. It highlights all the clickable areas on the screen.

Wish this guy made more games, the only FPS (first person spanker) game I think I've seen :p.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

iirc hold TAB down. It highlights all the clickable areas on the screen.

Wish this guy made more games, the only FPS (first person spanker) game I think I've seen :p.
I don't think he made enough to let him really getting in to making smut games. He has a Tower-Defense style game that was supposedly the first "episode" but it didn't do well enough to justify part 2.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think he made enough to let him really getting in to making smut games. He has a Tower-Defense style game that was supposedly the first "episode" but it didn't do well enough to justify part 2.
Yeah, seem to remember a failed second project. Pity, liked the mix of adventure/puzzles with direct action bits. Some good animations too, pity about the character drawing, at least for that game.

Surprised no one has done something similar. Haunted house, direct scene control, what's not to like.

EDIT: SOB. Just looked it up for old times sake, he's got a Patron site now, so he's still alive. Has it's own thread, never saw it.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26764

Last edited:

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nobody can help me with the plant? I can't get an ending with it. (If there is one. Knowing the author ...)(I try finish it by on principle.The game is not bad and had potential ... as a free game).

kjelle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nobody can help me with the plant? I can't get an ending with it. (If there is one. Knowing the author ...)(I try finish it by on principle.The game is not bad and had potential ... as a free game).
It was a _long_ time since I played TGH, but from what I remember, you need the demonic scroll that you made in the cauldron. Apply that on the plant while it's fucking her and you'll be golden. It's a sweet scene.

While I'm writing: anyone has the uncensor code for the DLsite version? nearfatal.net got butchered, so I can't find it there.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

You need to insert three eggs and then inseminate the eggs.

Creatures will hatch and she'll give birth to them.

JWest

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this game is old but I can't seem to get my final missing ending where the giant blue demon fucks her from behind.

Would anyone happen to have a full walkthrough or save code they'd be willing to share? Much appreciated!

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I know this game is old but I can't seem to get my final missing ending where the giant blue demon fucks her from behind.

Would anyone happen to have a full walkthrough or save code they'd be willing to share? Much appreciated!
I dont think thats an ending. You get the giant blue demon by collecting all the skulls, then getting the blue spirit skull thingie and using it right after using the blue cock/blue tentacles move on the girl.

It doesn't even finish her, just fucks her and then goes away after its finished.

Reputation score

Necromantic Skulls 10
Be careful since a total of 3 culmative hits from getting the whole 10 will kill you. You have to use the 'HIT' button to spawn them all and it takes about 10 hits to put them down as they charge you.
In order of location.
#1 In the attic to the upper right of the roof, looks like a hanging sponge
#2 Once you leave the attic in the hallway with the path choices, you have to hit the lightbulb overhead just right to cause it to swing enough to shatter and release the skull, it the most difficult one to get
#3 in the bathroom hit the ratty towel
#4 in the room with the gardening dress hit the clock on the right
#5 downstairs in the main entry hit the hanging spider on the upper left of the screen
#6 in the kitchen, hit one of the hanging tools/ladles
#7 outside looking at the front porch,hit what looks like a wasp nest on the upper right corner just underneath the porch overhang on the inside of the last right-hand beam
#8 in the room with the fishing rod, hit the candle chandelier
#9 in the basement stairway hit the left hand mushroom
#10 in the cauldron room hit the rock on the ground on the lower left
I have no idea what getting all 10 skulls does since I have been unable to do it without ketting killed
#10 in the cauldron room hit the rock on the ground on the lower left?
humm ....help orz

mio262

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing this thread. Does anyone have the guide for this game. I found the spanish guide and a chopped up guide but I am stuck in the cauldron room. I put the black leaves and pink berry in the cauldron and nothing happen. The Spanish guide said via google translation go to the cave and put in the cauldron black leaves and pink berries. Take the cover and the rope of the omen" But I put the black leaves and pink berry in the cauldron and nothing happen.
While the chopped up guide said "use the black grass and berries in the cauldron. shit pants then pick up the bucket." Again I put the black leaves and pink berry in the cauldron and nothing happen. no ghost shit pant
Edit: Black leaves + Pink Berry + wait? = Bucket to pop out and a rope in the hole. (metal lifting spell)
Similiar process with all the spell

Last edited:

Hdhdbxn

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Can someone send me link of
Tara soft adventure
Dangerous vault game ?