What's new

ADV [NearFatal] The Ghost House (June4/2012 update)

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: The Ghost House Part2

Allright, I bought the game and all that, but I seem to be absolutely retarded, because I can't do fucking anything. I get the first key, and the piece of paper and then what? I can't to any fucking thing else. I can't open the door thats up the stairs and I can't read the paper anywhere. I can't open the window and the other door near the couch is missing it's fucking handle. I have literally spent 3 hours trying to do anything. I'm so goddamned pissed off right now that I can't think straight.
There might be something in the environment you're not thinking to click on or something. Try hitting the 'tab' key to see if it highlights anything you didn't think to click on.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This thread was such a letdown :(

I was hoping I would actually get to try this game.

Reputation score

There might be something in the environment you're not thinking to click on or something. Try hitting the 'tab' key to see if it highlights anything you didn't think to click on.
I tried that, it highlights the entire screen and nothing else. I spent ten minutes clicking and using every item I had found on everything to no avail.

Cingularity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Long time lurker but first time poster.

bobthemanseven

I realize that Eripme already said that he didn't want to post the game but you know... The best way to get a walk through for the game might just be to post it and let everyone fiddle around with it a bit. Other than that, the only other bit of advice I could give would be that maybe you just need to download it again and make sure you got the entire file, you know?

uokutopa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Allright, I bought the game and all that, but I seem to be absolutely retarded, because I can't do fucking anything. I get the first key, and the piece of paper and then what? I can't to any fucking thing else. I can't open the door thats up the stairs and I can't read the paper anywhere. I can't open the window and the other door near the couch is missing it's fucking handle. I have literally spent 3 hours trying to do anything. I'm so goddamned pissed off right now that I can't think straight.
If you are a ghost try to walk through the keyhole. As ghost you should be able to get through tiny holes.

OP
Eripme

Eripme

Lurker
Reputation score

howdy, use the paper under the door that's up the stairs at the attic, then use the key on the door to pop the key out from the other side, now grab the paper and use your new key to open the door

If you are a ghost try to walk through the keyhole. As ghost you should be able to get through tiny holes.
you actually only get to use such a ghost power once in the whole game (and it isnt through a key hole) =/

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

w00t tentacles, not just ghost sex :D
You kidding me? You think I'm going to send a picture of my driving licence, and money, for censored hentai?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

@ aika
I would agree with you without any chance of reconsidering it, but I believe I read on the author's website, that only the screenshots had the censors on and that the game was fully uncensored. My bet is that he doesn't want the adult discretion going public since anyone can enter his site even minors...
All they have to do is click: "I am 18 years old or older"

@ general
Well all I can say is.. that it looks like a really good game, one of the best I've seen around of the genre, just by reading it's review.

The problem is, I can't buy it and if no one shares it, it's gonna drive me nuts :x

@ aika (again)
All this to say, if you're thinking of buying it, I think you'd get a good deal, since it's not that expensive.

Reputation score

Ya like all his other unfinished crap games right?

This guys has spent years comeing up with just a single update to the ghost house game? I'm sorry hes not getting shit from me.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Don't really have a problem with how long it took, as long as the time frame it's released is within my lifetime.

Other than that, I don't feel I should pay for a demo of the full product, even if it's an awesome demo.

Last edited:
OP
Eripme

Eripme

Lurker
Reputation score

the first part was a demo yes, but the second part is a full game just has additional content "promised" as an expansion

and its not only uncensored but well detailed as well, as I mentioned before you can even see inside her pussy and its anatomically correct

lordalden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A part is essentially one piece of a full picture. If you segment a game it's not a full game, it's a series of one Tale. You rip a picture in half, one half is not the full picture. I think that's what's being said.

OP
Eripme

Eripme

Lurker
Reputation score

wouldn't that apply to every MMO ever made?

lordalden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wouldn't that apply to every MMO ever made?
Not really. Some games simply have continuated lines down the pre-existing path. Games that have expansions, yes, otherwise, it's less a segmented piece. It's incomplete otherwise yes, but as per this discussion, not wholly relative nor completely true one way or the other.

On topic though: Damn I wanna place this and the first one both. They look pretty decent. Pity I'm outs of money for the next month or so. Freakin electric bills.

Reputation score

this isn't a damn mmo is a shitty Pron game ware the creator is a lazy money grubbing asshole that doesn't make a good product to begin with.... Demos blow full games blow nothing gets finished last time I checked we werent thousands of ghosts rapeing thousands of woman in an mmo enviroment that I would pay for wow ghost rape ftw.

This artist if you can call him that is no better then the guy who created Feel the flesh he claimed the new version was amazying cause it had sound but he removed the most important fucking part of the game which was her Talking and actually Resisting you Messing with her big fucking deal she moans The Soundless Game had Personality you expect me to pay for a shitty Remake? I think not Thats why I personally Got involved with trying to crack the Security on it to see if it was really worth buying it. I Will never trust this mans work nor will he ever impress me unless he changes the way he does business

Last edited:

lordalden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this isn't a damn mmo is a shitty Pron game ware the creator is a lazy money grubbing asshole that doesn't make a good product to begin with.... Demos blow full games blow nothing gets finished last time I checked we werent thousands of ghosts rapeing thousands of woman in an mmo enviroment that I would pay for wow ghost rape ftw
Hard to say it's awful if you've never played it, which, as I recall earlier in this thread that was what you implied. Don't get me wrong, not trying to argue it here, but I wouldn't say it's bad without giving it a shot. The screenshots for it looked pretty good by my opinion, but I admit I'm easy to please. Maybe that's how DL got so much moolah outta me.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

ADVERTISING
Yeah, at this point you're just advertising.

When I click on a thread on this board, I'm expecting one of two things, either a link for downloads, or a request where one can find a link, but you just posted this thread to discuss the game, I think that actually goes in some other board. I don't know, you're just being annoying.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

the first part was a demo yes, but the second part is a full game just has additional content "promised" as an expansion

and its not only uncensored but well detailed as well, as I mentioned before you can even see inside her pussy and its anatomically correct
Uh huh... So you're saying women are made out of elastic material? Objects the size of those tentacles would be rather painful and uncomfortable to deal with otherwise. Plus there's the whole deal about the fact that women can't fit a foot of cock into themselves without it going into their womb. Something which is generally extremely painful.