Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Bimbo Mall Battle

thats propably the latest version. Autor tweked interfejs a little

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

umm, something happen when all the others players are defeated?

Alberti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't been able to get very far in this game, I always end up stuck crawling around getting grabbed constantly.

After a few minutes of that I just quit, even if I start out full male I end up losing.

The game is actually pretty fun up to that point though.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

when you are xrawling just write "stand up" or something like that and your character will try to get up.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't been able to get very far in this game, I always end up stuck crawling around getting grabbed constantly.

After a few minutes of that I just quit, even if I start out full male I end up losing.

The game is actually pretty fun up to that point though.
Don't get slutified. Those SX (fake pearls) are the most important as they hit FOCUS directly (not just the bimbo/slutish penalties) and that's the hardest to get back. I cheat and save/reload if FOCUS gets taken down hard, as in picking up FAKE pearls and getting three blowing up :D

You can cast locally and one space away. Anyone you see with LOOK you can cast on, the NPCs one space away can't cast at you though. So if you see a group of 3-5, don't go onto their square ;)

Boobs can be reduced by going to the milker (icecream maker) and getting milked (if lactation was stopping you before), then use the BE spell.

Pushing combat. Depends on heels, size (9'0'' is max), boobsize. The NPCs have a big advantage so don't even try unless you're way better off.

Hit NPCs with SX as much as you can, keep 1-2 in reserve for defense. The more they mess up spells, the better it is for you.

'MAP' for a 3d map. No 'you are here' though.

Take off corset, find bra in the upper level (unless you like being a target)

Basically once you start going down hill, you fall quickly and are ganked and it's game over. So pearls first to get your stats to their best (manly body, large body, small boobs, manly clothing), then you can go offensive and take some hits without getting ganked.

Game takes short forms. So n s e w l for North South East West Look

And "get all" "get all fake Pearls" "drop all glowing pearls" etc for better pearl management. If you find a big stash of pearls, better save first before trying a "get all"

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

For anyone that cares, he's still releasing beta updates. A bit has changed (and use the glory pole south of the starting area to test new semen mechanics).

Focus still drops with every spell that you cast, with few ways to get it back, but this should be different by the final version.

I've attached the latest stable beta, but there is also a more recent alpha

Attachments

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do not appear to be able to save anymore. Typing save or restore just closes the window.

ethiloq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing the BMB(25December2011)Milking.zip and I can save. Try that one and see if it works. It's on

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, something changed and I can save again, so whatever. *Shrug*

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I also would like to know
From what I remember Narse picked the project back up(or talked about it) a few months ago but there haven't been any updates since.
The thread for the game hasn't been posted on since April 2015

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Try trapquest, similar type of game, different setting.