What's new

VN/TEXT [Narse] Bimbo Mall Battle

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bimbo Mall Battle

Okay, bit of a correction regarding the Cosmo Magazine.

If you type "read about bimbo in cosmo" it hits you with the following effects: TG BE SX DU SK (sometimes)
Substitute "fashion" for "bimbo": DU
Substitute "sex": TG and SX
If you type "read about spells in cosmo" it unlocks all the spells - including the cheats - without penalizing you. However, there is no indication of this until you enter the spells command.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Also, if you play the crane game outside the post office, you'll lose your arms. Yes, lose them. Gone. However, if you get the sex doll ending, you'll get reunited with them.

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You don't ALWAYS lose your arms, though it seems to happen pretty often if you try. That said, if you search the sex dolls in Mannequin, you can find a pair of doll arms, maybe you can use those as replacements?

Snert

Reputation score

With the crane game, you either get TF'd, lose your arms or have them covered in bangles. The bangles cure the sex doll transformation and stop it from happening, plus it lets you get the ending alongside the sex dolls (search the dolls until they have sex with you, search again, go to the game store and search it).

@burken getting clothing from stores was in an old version, though I'm not sure which one. To my knowledge it's from before the clothing system was updated to allow separate pieces.

The only stores you can enter right now are the bimbo spa (has 2 clothing items and objects that change your skin colour), Ye Olde Ball'n'Chain (has bondage items, effects are purely negative + no way to remove them afterwards) and Bedroom Bondage and Beyond (afaik nothing at the moment). You can enter them by typing "in" when you're outside them.

Cappy

Reputation score

It seems that there are a couple of sex events that only happen when you apply lipstick to somebody else, as well as if the other character has large enough breasts.

The breasts are simple enough to figure out I guess, but how do I apply lipstick to a different character?

Pale

Reputation score

As far as I can tell, the only way to apply cursed items to other people is to hit them with a specific spell... the cursed item goes on when they hit max. Only had this appear with the anklet chains and something on the nipples, using Dress Up and Breast Expansion.

There may be a way to put the gag, and other chain (There are three, thin gold, thick gold, thin silver) on people.. but haven't discovered it yet. Lipstick seems to be only apply-able by NPCs at present, as they're the only ones that can use the grabbing system. Ditto the anal lube/vibe.

P

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so, what are the cheats? and how do you increase your bimbo magic? also i found some materia in a white purse but didn't look into how to use them, any advice for the next time i go play this :p

Inkha

Reputation score

so, what are the cheats? and how do you increase your bimbo magic? also i found some materia in a white purse but didn't look into how to use them, any advice for the next time i go play this :p
Try "use rose materia" to use the materia.
The same command can also be used to warm, violet and silk materia ;)

here4demos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can't move says that boobs are to big and just keep geting raped with make it bigger still

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try "use rose materia" to use the materia.
The same command can also be used to warm, violet and silk materia ;)
I kinda figured you might be able to use it to reverse effects on you aswell but i guess it just fucks you over then

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i dislike text games but this one is fantastic WOaw

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I do not dislike text games, so I was wondering, does anyone have more these kinds of games? I mean, RAGS etc. are always fun to play but you never really see any... 18+ games on those stuff', I mean, sure, pictures are easier to fap to but hey, I last longer when I read so anyone got any suggestions?

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

I do not dislike text games, so I was wondering, does anyone have more these kinds of games? I mean, RAGS etc. are always fun to play but you never really see any... 18+ games on those stuff', I mean, sure, pictures are easier to fap to but hey, I last longer when I read so anyone got any suggestions?
theres a site that is heavily into transformations, but has a fair bit of plain sex in some of their games. They tend towards text games and RAGS and the like.

Might be worth checking out.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

While I thank you for your suggestion, that site is already on the front page of this thread, so... go any others? I personally don't mind TF, but it's always... Gender Change... and well, I am not a huge fan of that.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

There's Flexible Infection. It also uses Inform and features a variety of transformations.

Corruption of Champions (Or Champions of Corruption, or Corrupted Champions... whatever you'd prefer) is another text game, but it's got buttons and stuff, also heavy on the transformation.

Both of which have threads here... somewhere. CoC's blog also has links to some other games like Xeadra's game.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was wondering if anybody got word of an update for this game lately. Did I miss a link to the developer's blog or something? If so, my bad. >_<

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have not heard any word of a update, also I don't think there is a link to a blog in this thread at least.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

how many endings this game have? Also, i have already beated all the girls in the milk game and nothing happened : (

Reputation score

I was wondering if anybody got word of an update for this game lately. Did I miss a link to the developer's blog or something? If so, my bad. >_<

It also says "My Blog" in Narse's sig, but I can't find anything related to the game on there. Fortunately that forum they have over there is full of (mostly) useful information regarding the game :X . I just type into that search bar and hope to get lucky. :s

mathwiz89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As much as I love this game, it is too hard for me. I choose the girly look guy, spend my first turns collecting pearls and avoiding combat only to have them explode on me or fail to cure myself. I cannot get to knock down another npc. All that ever happens is I get grabbed by two npc who apply lipstick and screw me repeatably.