What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Lol, in FF just throw up the two cheats and spam fairy breath, works like a charm ... for me at least

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lol, in FF just throw up the two cheats and spam fairy breath, works like a charm ... for me at least
You do know that you can cheat in Nanocrisis right?

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You do know that you can cheat in Nanocrisis right?
i don't think you can cheat in nano, but they are talking about another game called Fairy Fighting (FF) which is a great game by the way. Its located also in the hentai section area of these forums

nnescio

Reputation score

i don't think you can cheat in nano, but they are talking about another game called Fairy Fighting (FF) which is a great game by the way. Its located also in the hentai section area of these forums
Yes, yes, I know what FF is, but the point is that one can also cheat in Nanocrisis.

F12 - Cheat Mode ON (HP is always full)
F11 (while Cheat Mode is ON) - Refills AP bar to full.

You surely must not have been paying attention to the posters' names at the other thread.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey since we are talking bout other games, what happened to Ninja Girl?

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, yes, I know what FF is, but the point is that one can also cheat in Nanocrisis.

You surely must not have been paying attention to the posters' names at the other thread.
Oh thats new AP bar is...? the bar that allows you to break free right? Cause getting caught drains that and if its gone... well there goes the game. Fucking dogs.

Lol... A pun!

nnescio

Reputation score

Oh thats new AP bar is...? the bar that allows you to break free right? Cause getting caught drains that and if its gone... well there goes the game. Fucking dogs.

Lol... A pun!
Armor Point. The blue bar below your HP bar. Having a full AP bar allows you to break out of grapples more easily.

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this is awesome. Tried to be awesome and inform mah fellow forums people, but ended up being schooled mah-self. Classic.

But its nice to know though

Kaladith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well looking at the version number on that link i'd say nothing... its the same one as the pregnancy test that was posted a week ago...
i could be wrong though

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't know if it was mentioned before or if it came from an update long long ago. But putting on the 'eye unit' ( aka glasses ) now got a use. In the dog stage when you got the glasses on the background gain blue tint while the dogs turn red, making them a lot more visible then some brown on a different brown.

And this made me think of a potential ghost enemy in the future that you can only see with the glasses on ^^;; ( if it happens it would probably be a bonus stage kinda like the fly )

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't know if it was mentioned before or if it came from an update long long ago. But putting on the 'eye unit' ( aka glasses ) now got a use. In the dog stage when you got the glasses on the background gain blue tint while the dogs turn red, making them a lot more visible then some brown on a different brown.

And this made me think of a potential ghost enemy in the future that you can only see with the glasses on ^^;; ( if it happens it would probably be a bonus stage kinda like the fly )
ah... you made a good point

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

He seems to have made it easier to escape the dogs, cause now i managed to break a chain rather easily while before i couldn't.
Easier my ass. I still get chain raped infinitely. I just can't get the bar for higher than 5 percent.

Edit: Okay, it seems to depends on the armour (think someone might have posted that before. Opps). Power armour is easier to break out...

Last edited: