ACT Nanocrisis

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

wasn't hard for me, you guys choose the right game?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, I put it to the directional arrows, so it was quickest to just mash left, down, right over and over, and up is better than those? I'm just dumb.
I too only noticed it accidentally. But I have a feeling that its a bug, so he will fix it probably.

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah... well i was hoping for a little bit more after all this time...
Keep on it Man.. we need new monsters hrhr :D

Cyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kill 49 dogs, let yourself get raped for a while then kill one more. also, make sure that you've been to the med center and beaten the dog stage at least once before you try to get pregnant, It didn't let me get pregnant the first time I played that stage.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

it did for me.

kenj1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok i had played the previous versions and now my laptop won't run it keeps coming up with errors and give the option to ignore or abort but ignore does nothign and abort welly ou get the idea how can i fix this?

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

one more new thing is that the orgasm counter can go over 99 :rolleyes:

in the abortion stage you can just hold the UP arrow to end it very fast (kinda reminds me of Polly's Tale from TP ), but I think ToxicShock has already mentioned that (but I wasn't quite sure of what he meant)

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

one more new thing is that the orgasm counter can go over 99 :rolleyes:

in the abortion stage you can just hold the UP arrow to end it very fast (kinda reminds me of Polly's Tale from TP ), but I think ToxicShock has already mentioned that (but I wasn't quite sure of what he meant)
Why is there an orgasm counter anyway? I understand that the orgasm bar is there so that you can see when she orgasms, but why is the counter there? Does anything actually happen if you get the counter to a certain number? I've noticed that if you don't get raped for a while then the counter starts to drop all the way back down to 0. Seeing this kindof makes me think the orgasm counter is supposed to do something.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why is there an orgasm counter anyway? I understand that the orgasm bar is there so that you can see when she orgasms, but why is the counter there? Does anything actually happen if you get the counter to a certain number?
There's some hints in the dialog that has/hasn't been used yet that there's a 'give up' amount that's not in use. Probably one of those 'nyi' type of things, but may get there eventually possibly when the game has most of the core stuff down.

in return does anyone have any OTHER voice packs for this game, sure i heard about another voice pack but the link didnt work...

It's not perfect, I'm not super happy with it and only applies when she's attacked and something is trying to rape her.

Last edited:

Tokanova

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Funny story about this game...

A few months back I was having trouble getting this game to run on my computer. I'd tried everything, and I thought it might of been something to do with my Kernelbase.dll.

Well I looked that up and found nothing was wrong with it, so I kinda was stumped.

Today I tried to start the file, it said it was corrupted, but as it closed I saw an error message. It said "Exception Eprinter found in nanocrisis.exe module" or something similar to that.

So I thought for a moment...what the hell is it talking about? and decided to see what my computers default printer was.

Now, this may seem stupid, but apparently it was trying to use a computer on my network as a printer.

I quickly changed it to an actual working printer and HA! it WORKED!

I am fucking ecstatic that I can get this and a bunch of other fun/hot games working now.

FUCK YEAH is how I feel.

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

maybe i misunderstood. Im trying to get pregnant by the dogs. But... i guess its not working. Is it the same as giving birth to flies and maggots, where it happens on the fighting stage while interrupting you every so often. If so, thats not happening to me. But i did see the scene 5 missions after she got jizzed up. Was that the dog scene?:confused:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You don't know you're pregnant until you either go to the medical center, or you get that scene with you in the apartment.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

He could be referring to the dog stage game-over scene instead.

In which case he should "give up" on the Dog Stage (Stage 3), which can be done by hitting "pause" (not the statistics screen) after losing all HP. Having power armour can help here, since the dogs' grapple attacks don't cost Reika any HP. (so you probably want to avoid getting grappled even if you are aiming for a game-over.)

Reputation score

the Dogs suck fair play, any enemy that, if they grab you, you have enough time to go on holiday before they let you go is not worth fighting, especially due to the fact that they will grab you a lot.

remove the 3 week rapes and i would probably like them a lot more

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

My technique for beating the dogs. Carefully get into the rough centre of the map, crouch and shoot non stop, alternate direction continuously and fairly rapidly. Even if there doesn't seem to be any behind you, don't ignore either side for more that a second or two. Completed the mission with zero grapples. I used a rank 3 power gun, though I think others should work well enough too.

That aside, I wholly agree. A ridiculous enemy. Spare strange and boring tactics like the above, your virtually helpless against them. You can't fight them off, and they can pounce from nearly off screen at speeds far too fast to react to.

I also noticed this time through the way the heroine reacts differently in her dialogue after the first two stages (maybe the third as well, but I can't be arsed to test that).

Get raped during the zombie mission (which I hadn't bothered letting happen since the translations, the zombies being rather dull and un-sexy after all) and she comes out looking far more unhappy, having doubts about her skills and the job, and Sumire actually agrees to call her by her first name, not adding Sama. (don't think that continues though)
Beat the simulator flawlessly and she comes out happy and upbeat about doing a good job, ignorant of Olga's secondary inclinations. Get raped but win regardless (I actually believe this is harder than a clean win with the starting gear) and she comes out furious. Though the latter game dialogues default to assuming you got raped in the simulator later anyway.

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My technique for beating the dogs. Carefully get into the rough centre of the map, crouch and shoot non stop, alternate direction continuously and fairly rapidly. Even if there doesn't seem to be any behind you, don't ignore either side for more that a second or two. Completed the mission with zero grapples. I used a rank 3 power gun, though I think others should work well enough too.
That's a solid tactic. Me, I also use the whole "look behind you" button that basically focuses the screen to your back, hiding what you're shooting but also making sure nothing can surprise you. So I just keep shooting ahead and using the enemy health bars to determine how I'm doing, while looking behind me. Soon as something tries to attack me I switch directions, rinse & repeat. Typically use lvl 1-2 guns and don't have to worry about the rapes.

And people, explore the options *every time* you start a new game. As has been said here there's an option called "tukami times" or some such, which if set to very many makes the rapes considerably shorter.

The dogs are easy compared to the stuff in Fairy Fighting for instance, a game in which I cheat every time. The thing in Nanocrisis so far is that every map actually has a tactic, it's not just a question of grinding until you get lucky.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And people, explore the options *every time* you start a new game. As has been said here there's an option called "tukami times" or some such, which if set to very FEW makes the rapes considerably shorter.

The dogs are easy compared to the stuff in Fairy Fighting for instance, a game in which I cheat every time. The thing in Nanocrisis so far is that every map actually has a tactic, it's not just a question of grinding until you get lucky.

yeah, very many makes the rapes last forever, thought i would fix that typo for you...

and agreed, i cant play FF, even with all the cheats on i cant beat the green slime. every move is a rape and every rape is unblockable, it has short med and long ranged rapes, blocks everything and if it rapes you about 5 times it charges up a killmove that even cheats cant save you from, the only level i actually want to play is the one you can't cheat to, the one where you get to rape your clone.

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

...That aside, I wholly agree. A ridiculous enemy. Spare strange and boring tactics like the above, your virtually helpless against them. You can't fight them off, and they can pounce from nearly off screen at speeds far too fast to react to.
That's what Rank 3 Power Armour is there for.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

He seems to have made it easier to escape the dogs, cause now i managed to break a chain rather easily while before i couldn't.