What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Sounds like a pretty big update.
Hoping there will be some clothing damage as well some time after. Seeing her fully clothed just doesn't work!
I like her swimsuit-like armor, exalts the right curves and shows the right amount of skin, the net is full of naked girls raped by all kind of weirdness, clothed rape is nice for a change.

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lurker coming out of lurking to post some bad news. Apparently the game will not be finished until after 2037 (see appended image.) Image was taken from the latest update on site.
The good news is the world won't end in 2012. Posts of the future are a god-send.
-Has someone mentioned this already? I've been reading through this thread since it was first posted and I honestly can't remember. Really I've posted to end my lurker status and because I can't stand this thread being on the second page.

-600x280 is kinda strict for an image size right?

Attachments

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pfft, that's not what that means. That post was just made in the year 2037.

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pfft, that's not what that means. That post was just made in the year 2037.
Scarily quick response

And I agree. But, what bothers me most is this guy invented a time traveling device, and that's why he hasn't finished the next update.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

umm, mr. silentone, why do you have the annoying arena fan as your avatar? o_O?

Reputation score

Lurker coming out of lurking to post some bad news. Apparently the game will not be finished until after 2037 (see appended image.) Image was taken from the latest update on site.
The good news is the world won't end in 2012. Posts of the future are a god-send.
-Has someone mentioned this already? I've been reading through this thread since it was first posted and I honestly can't remember. Really I've posted to end my lurker status and because I can't stand this thread being on the second page.

-600x280 is kinda strict for an image size right?
*da dum chhh! then crickets chirp* congrats you're so funny... you're the most halarious guy i've ever met. someone give this guy some kind of trophy, he's just such a clever joker. oh man he just went out of his way to be original and funny, he's just so legit with his sense of humour.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I thin..I'm not su.... was.... was that sarcasm?

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

...to be honest I understood neither silentone nor dong...
*scratches head*

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...to be honest I understood neither silentone nor dong...
*scratches head*
silentone is pointing out the fact that the post on the site is from 2037, and tried to make a joke out of it(with reference to 2012 apocalypse theory). dong is appraising the said joke, in a sarcastic manner.

that's what i make of those posts. either way, it does not help in finding an update of the game =(

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

either way, it does not help in finding an update of the game =(
that, i can make definite sense of! thumbs up
(which also means i shouldn't have made this post....:p)

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i thought it was real..

so dong

did you do it for the lulz?

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Bob
You've got that wrong. It's not "annoying arena fan" its the "Adoring Fan" He loves you. And looks like a stalker. And he is a stalker. That's what I felt like after leaving lurking.
@Dong
I appreciate the response to my poor humor as being one that is humorous rather than overtly malicious. The true intention of my post was to bump the thread, as they say, with the most recent update I could find on the blog. The temporal differences between my own calendar and that of the blog were striking enough to hit my funny bone, as it were.
OHohoh...

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its annoying arena fan. I actually killed him and resurrected him several hundred times so i again could kill him as stress relieve. :cool:

About Nanocrisis... well uhh... waiting for update looooool

Reputation score

Sorry Theorist, I guess I'm not that funny either. Just sarcastic. And fat. :D:D I dunno whats taking the update so long though, usually we get some blog posts or something every couple weeks.. :(:(

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been waiting since 2037.

*Shoots himself pre-emptively*

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been waiting since 2037.

*Shoots himself pre-emptively*
Wait ! Don't do that ! Get the new 20100830 vesion first ! (then try not to get a messy suicide, think about the poor mexican house cleaner, nobody ever think about mexican house cleaner for god sake !)

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

looks like there is indeed and update.... though we wont get it right now because both the dl servers are at full capacity.....duh

edit: or just keep refreshing the dl page for the first link and try to input the word "nano" somewhere in the second link...

Last edited:

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait ! Don't do that ! Get the new 20100830 vesion first ! (then try not to get a messy suicide, think about the poor mexican house cleaner, nobody ever think about mexican house cleaner for god sake !)
Saved by the good Dr.; and in the nick of time too, although I doubt I'll be inconveniencing any Mexicans as I am both too poor to employ one, and further I imagine the commute from Mexico to Australia would be a bit taxing.

Welp I'm off to clog up the servers!

Reputation score

hang on, 20100830, where do you get that, the site that i go to for updates says that the newest version is 20100701

this is supposed to be the latest