What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [N蔵司ヶ谷] ファントムゲイト / Phantom Gate

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey wait... seriously? it's back? I remember this years ago and was pretty sure it died.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
for anyone who did play the old demo, is this a game mostly focusing on tenticle interations? or are there plans for human enemies too? cause the H-combat system on their ci-en looks pretty nice.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
for anyone who did play the old demo, is this a game mostly focusing on tenticle interations? or are there plans for human enemies too? cause the H-combat system on their ci-en looks pretty nice.
Difficult to say given the shortage of scenes in the old demo. From what I remember there was the tentacle grab from the regular enemy, the insect rape/unbirth GO from the spider boss, the zombie scene with nurse girl which technically counts as human, and there was a placeholder for a yuri scene IIRC in the intro between MC-chan and her GF. If thats representative then there should be a fairly wide variety. Later teased enemies also suggest slime and more tentacle scenes.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
9F4F6E245E80A23E1D410CA7686305112B36D465.png

Never would I have thought that Phantom Gate would make a sudden return from the dead out of nowhere.
An immediate follow is due.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
View attachment 48612

Never would I have thought that Phantom Gate would make a sudden return from the dead out of nowhere.
An immediate follow is due.
I had this game followed years ago and it still is...
:confused: i'm just sad that it took this long for it to return,
It would have easily reached top 10 doujin games in the market easily due to its remarkable quality art alone.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wonder why they stopped, considering how successful their 1st game was.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wonder why they stopped, considering how successful their 1st game was.
The real world do like to worm their way in. At least, that's the implication I get from the author's self intro in their Ci-en page.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The author seems to have restarted their twitter along with image of the game for the first time in a few years. Though the image doesn't indicate much of anything other than at least the game is still in progress.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The author seems to have restarted their twitter along with image of the game for the first time in a few years. Though the image doesn't indicate much of anything other than at least the game is still in progress.
How very appropriate.🤣