What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [N蔵司ヶ谷] ファントムゲイト / Phantom Gate

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ファントムゲイト (Phantom Gate)

A couple of people have mentioned a scene with the nurse getting raped, but how do you trigger it? the only crack ive found is the one that gets broken down and later guarded by the first masked wraith thing.

EDIT: Nevermind, a bit more backtracking and i found it. For anyone whos interested, you can push the locker in the room with many shelves to the left, exposing the crack in question. interacting with it does little, but if you leave after doing so the scene will trigger

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A couple of people have mentioned a scene with the nurse getting raped, but how do you trigger it? the only crack ive found is the one that gets broken down and later guarded by the first masked wraith thing.
Somewhere down the line you'll have to enter a warehouse area to get a key, somewhere in said warehouse there's a very obviously suspicious bloody locker that's empty if you check it, but if you push the locker from the side there'll be a crack you can fiddle with (fruitlessly). Leaving the warehouse area after messing with that crack triggers one of the nurse's two scenes.

The second scene is right before the end of the trial... She'll be back, if the dev blog is to be believed.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So is this game dead? I haven't seen a blog post in ages and I can't read moon
The top two blog posts are static notifications that don't change. The most recent blog post is from 3/18. They've posted a surprisingly consistent average of 1 post per month for the past year, so it seems to be going fine.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bump.

Have there been any sort of update to the game? Really curious as to where the game is standing at in terms of developement.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Strange, I thought this was already finished.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Quite a long demo, this game. Took me around 2 hours of running around to finish it. Kind of wish the game had a map, but I'll settle with placing way markers to make my way around. Hopefully the full game is at least 4 times the length of the demo, I really like the game's system and quality :p

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The creator tends to update their blog every month. Last update was the 24th of march, so check back in a week or so and their should be something new, though going by the last few months it'll just be status updates rather than new info on stuff like gameplay mechanics, which they used to do.

This is probably the H-game i'm most looking forward to right now, its got loads of features hinted at that really tickle my interest. one example is status effect-based defeats. there was a blog update months back that had pictures of a slime-like monster that progressively covers the girl in slime, causing increasingly powerful effects, culminating in a scene at 5 stacks. Certainly helps that their art-style is utterly gorgeous, and the MC is cute a fuck too.

Here's the pics i was talking about:
One Stack

Two Stacks

At three it starts going inside~

And a small teaser of the final result:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The screenies happen to be screwed up on the blog for whatever reason except for one of them, but that stack progression definitely is very interesting.

Besides that, I don't think mechanics are what's being worked but on, but rather the art and the story coding. Having to code the story progression and creating the CGs and Sprites is probably what takes up the most amount of time for RPG games; thus probably the reason why we haven't seen any new sort of features yet for the past couple of months.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Personally I have thoughts that the base mechanics and their concepts have been largely decided and set in stone as the demo shows, bar the game-breaking bug that may crash the game at the beginning of a battle. Aside from fixing that there's the art, storyline and coding, as mentioned, as well as enemies, AI patterns, balancing, basically the boring stuff.

It's probably safe to say the game is still being worked on, though. Wait and hope.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The creator tends to update their blog every month. Last update was the 24th of march, so check back in a week or so and their should be something new, though going by the last few months it'll just be status updates rather than new info on stuff like gameplay mechanics, which they used to do.

This is probably the H-game i'm most looking forward to right now, its got loads of features hinted at that really tickle my interest. one example is status effect-based defeats. there was a blog update months back that had pictures of a slime-like monster that progressively covers the girl in slime, causing increasingly powerful effects, culminating in a scene at 5 stacks. Certainly helps that their art-style is utterly gorgeous, and the MC is cute a fuck too.

One Stack

Two Stacks

For those curious (I know I was), the blog post of the pictures with the broken links is here:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There has been an update on the blog. Im only working off a shitty machine translation, but it looks like things are progressing, and the creator is working on graphics for the third stage of the game now.

Included in the update are a couple of pictures, including some art of the nurse girl with a ripped shirt, and a new enemy, the obligatory tentacle monster. Text seems to hint at it having grapple mechanics but im not sure if thats just my translator being shitty or not.

Link to the update is here:

Since i have no idea how to post unbroken image links, ill just let you find them there.

Last edited:

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Defo looks like Nemesis from To Love Ru if you were to ask me.

ORIGINAL TEXT :
久しくゲームのスクショを貼ってなかったので
今回はしょっぱな触手のスクショでお出迎えですニュルニュル・・・

ずるずると更新が遅れてしまい申し訳ございません。
実をいうとわたくし・・・こやつに絡まれて動けなくなっておりましたニュルニュル・・・
触手んほー

ちなみにファントムゲイトのHシーンで流れる触手がシュルシュルと漂う音。
あれ私の自作なのです!
著作権フリーの服が擦れる音を加工して作ってあります。
世には触手系(?)の効果音って何気に見当たらないんですよね・・・
誰か作ってくれないかなぁ?

General:
So basically what he's saying in the first paragraph is that things have been slow basically. Very slow updates and progress and he only managed to add in a tentacle-based monster I guess.

【進捗報告】 - [ PROGRESS REPORT ]

シナリオの制作はひと段落つきました。
現在はステージ3以降のサブテキスト・グラフィックをもろもろ制作中です。

制作物の変化に伴って、ここしばらく淡白な内容だった報告にも光が・・・!?
というわけで、菫さんの新しい立ち絵を描きましたよ!
左は全体像の把握と白パンストの練習のために描いたおまけです。

This part, he's said that he's now in ACT 3 of the game I believe. Not entirely sure if he's either referencing to finishing graphics or finishing the writing of the story; not very clear. He then shows off the graphic of Sumire-san with her ripped-up nurse uniform and her dialogue portrait. [ Very hawt. ]

プロローグで使ってる立ち絵のポーズじゃなにかと不都合があったので
新しく描き下ろしました。
寄せた腕で胸が潰れてるのがスケベポイントです(`・ω・´)

どの立ち絵も腰辺りまで描いてあるんですが、
ゲーム中だと胸の上辺りでウィンドウに隠れちゃうんですよね・・・
仕様上仕方ない部分ではありますが、
せっかく丹念に描いたおぱい様が世間にお見せできないのは
もったいないことこの上ないですし、
この機会にぜひ視かんしてやってください( ^ω^)

Here I believe he explains that he's been polishing up the previous dialogue portraits of a couple of characters or maybe just Sumire herself. And then he starts teasing about Sumire's boobs and stuff. "Go ahead and please yourself with Sumire's boobs." I guess is what he's basically implying. lol

【その他】 - [ More Stuff ]

前回のコメントのお返しで、そろそろピクシブに絵を投稿するかもと書きましたが
すみません・・・こちらも遅れております。
また近いうちに~なんて言うのは野暮ったいですし
気長に首を短くして待っていただけると幸いです。

ちなみに投稿予定のブツはこんな感じです。

He now references to his pixiv and will now respond to comments and questions. Sorry about the delay! And then he says something about the near future or something. Probably hinting at another update or something? He then references to a picture of a Nemesis look-a-like.

He then starts saying thanks to all of the great feedback and how far things have already come with the game and will can't wait to show more off and stuff. He's really happy and touched with the positivity.

I'm not sure if all of this is entirely right since I'm not very great with general translation; but I'm at least confident that this is somewhat close.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It seems the trial was updated to version 2.03 not long ago, but my Japanese isn't good enough to tell if that means any major updates. Just changes to the standing images, I think?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty much just an update to the character standing images/profile pictures, yes. There's no real addition in terms of content (I'm pretty sure the trial ended at a pretty nice hook anyway. Damn you cliffhangers).

There's also another blog post just recently to commemorate tanabata, and that one had a progress report included, so the dev is definitely not dead. He can't really provide screenshots of new areas because it'd be spoilers, he says, but he did mention something about being able to fast-travel between rest/safe areas using "a SMT-like terminal" whatever that means. It seems that lots of backtracking would be necessary later on.

Though the blog post was pretty funny to me.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm playing the demo, I've got to the part where the phone rings in the office near the start. Was it meant to give me a code for that box? I'm also at the point where the crack in room 403 has collapsed and there's a monster guarding it now. All of the skeleton ghosts one-shot me now, and I can't kill them before the end of my turn.

Worked it out, I had an accessory equipped that made me weak to some attacks apparently

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I found the link for the demo on page 1 but is there a link for the latest demo on the blog?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One Stack

Two Stacks

The MC is too loli for me taste, not to mention that she is a lesbian so she'll probably never gonna start enjoying being penetrated, assuming she gets penetrated at all. That nurse though, damn I want more of that nurse.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
New blog update finally. Not sure what it particularly says, but at least the game isn't dead yet.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New blog update finally. Not sure what it particularly says, but at least the game isn't dead yet.
I've searched the blog for a link to the demo, but cannot find it. Can you tell me where it is?