What's new

My New Life by BeggarOfNet

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: My New Life by BeggarOfNet

0.9 update is grind fest! Unless you have earned money doing jon in groserystore be prebared to grind your ass off! You need 50 workdays to get scene (holyshit thats a lot! (then again maybe this is way intented to ear money))
Also 15 minigames to get other scene thats 3 weeks in game time!!
This game is seriously been going too grindly latlely.

PS No quest continues in this update only new stuff so its bit of "between" update, meaning that there is new contect but you can't go onward on old stuff.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New version 1.0 seems not to regonice that you have dome quest fully, for me it was keys for last room (your aunt?) and Carol dating it lets my fuck him but not date him :D
I almoust would recomend starting new clean save the got rid of some old bugs and getting all content.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Guys maybe you can help me out here.

I can't trigger the homecoming from the Dad. According to the Walkthrough I need to at least play 45 days and steal the Data from the Lab for the Stepmother.
Apparently when you start a new day he is coming back.....not.

I already did the Stepmother Quest and I am 99% certain that I am over 45 days ingame. I saw Amys boyfriend cheating on her after the 35th day and after that I played much more.

Edit: Nevermind I was only 2 Days away from his homecoming xD

Now that I finished the Content of 1.0 I must say, despite its flaws, I enjoyed Beggar of Net a lot.
I really liked the scenes and the Character he used. I dont know which program it is but it definitely isnt one with the Standard Models we see left and right.
The translation..well.....yeah. I have seen worse ,)
Also Version 1.0 is a bit misleading. I thought it is a finished Product...but it isn't.

Although there is much to see I was a bit dissappointed that the other 2 Sisters have Scenes Zero to none especially the Red Head.
But I can see the Potential this Game could have for Example:
- taking out all the Girls for a Date (right now you only can date Rachel and Carol),
- the sheer amount of Quests which were, besides the heavy Grind ones very interesting,
- the Main Story? which revolves around your Dad and Stepmom,
- possible real Ending for each Girl
- Mini Games which I enjoyed

At the State this Game is right now some sort of Ending would have done the Game well too.

Nonetheless, I had ton of Fun with this Game, it feels way too ambitious with the intended Content and I fear that it will never be finished.
If it WILL be finished to a proper State I gladly will pay for a Game for once xD

Last edited:

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Guys maybe you can help me out here.

I can't trigger the homecoming from the Dad. According to the Walkthrough I need to at least play 45 days and steal the Data from the Lab for the Stepmother.
Apparently when you start a new day he is coming back.....not.

I already did the Stepmother Quest and I am 99% certain that I am over 45 days ingame. I saw Amys boyfriend cheating on her after the 35th day and after that I played much more.

Edit: Nevermind I was only 2 Days away from his homecoming xD

Now that I finished the Content of 1.0 I must say, despite its flaws, I enjoyed Beggar of Net a lot.
I really liked the scenes and the Character he used. I dont know which program it is but it definitely isnt one with the Standard Models we see left and right.
The translation..well.....yeah. I have seen worse ,)
Also Version 1.0 is a bit misleading. I thought it is a finished Product...but it isn't.

Although there is much to see I was a bit dissappointed that the other 2 Sisters have Scenes Zero to none especially the Red Head.
But I can see the Potential this Game could have for Example:
- taking out all the Girls for a Date (right now you only can date Rachel and Carol),
- the sheer amount of Quests which were, besides the heavy Grind ones very interesting,
- the Main Story? which revolves around your Dad and Stepmom,
- possible real Ending for each Girl
- Mini Games which I enjoyed

At the State this Game is right now some sort of Ending would have done the Game well too.

Nonetheless, I had ton of Fun with this Game, it feels way too ambitious with the intended Content and I fear that it will never be finished.
If it WILL be finished to a proper State I gladly will pay for a Game for once xD
Have you done stealth ? I think that you require sertain amount of it.