What's new

My New Life by BeggarOfNet

levoonisarat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: My New Life by BeggarOfNet

Is there any more content with Amy after I pick my client and return to the bar. I know it said to talk to her alone, but I cant seem to find it.

Also, for Rachel I have encountered a bug when I need to pick up her package from Beth's house. The annoying black guy from the party is still in her house and chases me around. Beth is also not in the house. I end up deleting Sashas file over and over. Nothing I try seems to fix this.

OP
M

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there any more content with Amy after I pick my client and return to the bar. I know it said to talk to her alone, but I cant seem to find it.

Also, for Rachel I have encountered a bug when I need to pick up her package from Beth's house. The annoying black guy from the party is still in her house and chases me around. Beth is also not in the house. I end up deleting Sashas file over and over. Nothing I try seems to fix this.
You've done all you can in Amy's mission. You can find her in her room but the mission will continue in V7, the same for Sarah, Jet and your father.

As for your Rachel issue. It sounds like you've done things in a different order to how they were originally released. It's not your fault, but I find the best way to play this game is to do one character at a time. So start with Rachel, then Sarah, Maria, Jet etc etc. Basically get the walkthrough and follow it. It doesn't spoil anything but allows you to play it to how BoN created the game. This way you suffer from less bugs.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New version fixed shasha bug atleast for me.
Still found couple of odd things.
After geting key to sistersroom you still can't go in there at evning you get message door is closed (and you have key for it) also siter is still refusing to alkt with you even you made up and got the key.

lewtondisk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys.
I can't trigger the class event during the second day.
I gave Rachel some chocolate so she's not mad at me anymore, she says she's excited about a date, but then I can't call her because it's the morning. However, I cannot leave school and there is nothing triggering when I try to click on the chair. I have talk to everyone in school that I know of... so I'm at lost here.
Ant clues?

LemuresXL

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys.
I can't trigger the class event during the second day.
I gave Rachel some chocolate so she's not mad at me anymore, she says she's excited about a date, but then I can't call her because it's the morning. However, I cannot leave school and there is nothing triggering when I try to click on the chair. I have talk to everyone in school that I know of... so I'm at lost here.
Ant clues?
That's a bug... I had that happen to me, let him know and he released a new version super quick. That was the Last release of the game though. Are you using a pirated version? If so, that may be why... Otherwise, try starting the game over.

lewtondisk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's a bug... I had that happen to me, let him know and he released a new version super quick. That was the Last release of the game though. Are you using a pirated version? If so, that may be why... Otherwise, try starting the game over.
I see, that's what I thought. Thanks for the reply !

Si7ver

Reputation score

Hello
I'm new here and I have a question about the game :)
In my description of the game I have written something like this: You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of angie, in the bed of the angie you will find the letter of xorlax. Where do I find any Angie? From the Xorlax list?

OP
M

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello
I'm new here and I have a question about the game :)
In my description of the game I have written something like this: You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of angie, in the bed of the angie you will find the letter of xorlax. Where do I find any Angie? From the Xorlax list?
It's basically a mission that Jet gives you. Eventually you meet an old man who asks you to steel underwear. Once thats done he then lets you into Annie's house. From there its best to follow the guide.

PS: Make sure your stealth is high.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems that kidnappers basement is bugged out.
Only thign that i can find are numbers 3124 but nothing else si ut seems that i can't be completed

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Carolines home ibugs out too, after finishing sxhool work trying to visit she at home will but out game.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New fixed version fixed caroline enter bug and kidnapper bug but also added new caroline bug now you can't exit carolines house.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New 0.8 version is prety broken, if you load save where you have done morgan quest you can't go to commersial neighberhood or quest tries to start again and game will freeze.
Also father quest is broken if also tries to start twice, father will pick you from school 2 times but 2 time game will freeze.

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the latest public version?

OP
M

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The problem is that BoN is filling the game with so much pointless content, that he's destroying the main story/objectives of the game.

For example. The stealth packages. If you just had to collect 24 then that would be fine, even for replay reasons it would be quick. But then you have to do those crap mini games too. Same with Jet, yes the first time you see the scenes is awesome, but then you have to do them over and over. The game is a grind fest when it shouldn't have to be.

When I played the first two releases that was why I posted this thread. The game had so much potential but since V4 its gotten worse with each update. I honestly think he's taking too much work on, and its not paying off because a majority of the content is boring grind. And the new gun gallery game.... good christ that was so bad.

So far in V8.2

Father quest - Still broken, but instead of the finishing school and the quest starting again, it now takes you back to school lunch break with no way to escape.

Maria section - If you tell her the truth and go to see the Chinese boss and find out you saved his daughter, when you leave the lab don't cut through commercial area as the Morgan crime mission starts again and kills the game. Instead go on a date with either Rachel or Caroline to get past that section.

Nesrot - Once you did the new mission with the father where you go to get the uniforms, to start the Nesrot new mission just go to East town at night and you get picked up in a car.

Amy's quest - Still broken as touching the dog to restart the quest is broken.

The sarah stuff seems to work pretty fine, but when doing the hobbo mission, don't buy everything straight away. Leave the butt plug scene until last.

Has to be the worst conditioned update followed by the most pointless patch I've come across yet.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Newest fixed version has fixed all of bugs, at least for me.
Only game freezing bug that i found was if you study too wast on yoyr computer at night then game will go to blackscreen and freeze.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I accidentaly discovered that you can get scenes wit moust of the girls in school that walktrought dosen't mention.
Trick is to grind minigames in school yard to get them. It is reayly grindy!
Also you get scenes with carrol on 2 date if it goes well enough.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The problem is that BoN is filling the game with so much pointless content, that he's destroying the main story/objectives of the game.

For example. The stealth packages. If you just had to collect 24 then that would be fine, even for replay reasons it would be quick. But then you have to do those crap mini games too. Same with Jet, yes the first time you see the scenes is awesome, but then you have to do them over and over. The game is a grind fest when it shouldn't have to be.

When I played the first two releases that was why I posted this thread. The game had so much potential but since V4 its gotten worse with each update. I honestly think he's taking too much work on, and its not paying off because a majority of the content is boring grind. And the new gun gallery game.... good christ that was so bad.

So far in V8.2

Father quest - Still broken, but instead of the finishing school and the quest starting again, it now takes you back to school lunch break with no way to escape.

Maria section - If you tell her the truth and go to see the Chinese boss and find out you saved his daughter, when you leave the lab don't cut through commercial area as the Morgan crime mission starts again and kills the game. Instead go on a date with either Rachel or Caroline to get past that section.

Nesrot - Once you did the new mission with the father where you go to get the uniforms, to start the Nesrot new mission just go to East town at night and you get picked up in a car.

Amy's quest - Still broken as touching the dog to restart the quest is broken.

The sarah stuff seems to work pretty fine, but when doing the hobbo mission, don't buy everything straight away. Leave the butt plug scene until last.

Has to be the worst conditioned update followed by the most pointless patch I've come across yet.
yeah he seriously need to add a skip option for jet's scenes
also a instant cum for all scenes

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

God this game is a complete mess.

Some animations are decent since they are really FMVs and the animations that actually matter are choppy and honestly not worth the grind.

Speaking of the grind, holy shit, I thought "Poor Lucy" had the most disgusting repetition for a mundane task (mostly irritating because of the slow movement speed in that game) until I had to complete jobs for money in this game. I decided to drive cars to destinations and stuck with it because I couldn't be arsed to switch jobs, so I don't know if I just chose the worst job of the three or what. If somebody can let me know if the other jobs are just as fucked, that would be great.

It wasn't until I found out by pure chance that the best way to make money is through upgrading your computer to max at the most obscurely-located shop for important upgrades I've ever witnessed and do your Jewtube Let's Plays and max your popularity. Come to find out that after farming upwards of $10k or some retarded amount, it still was just barely enough to skirt by paying for Jet's lessons and buying what you need for the girls' routes, which by the way, time-locking Jet's lessons is the stupidest fucking thing on the planet for something so important to the girls' routes.

And even still, I BUGGED OUT and can't even do most of them!

I didn't pay a dime for this shitfest and I still feel ripped off... at least of my time. Good fucking god. Sure I could have stopped much earlier, but I wanted to venture deeper into the rabbit hole in hopes of finding something that would make all this mess worth it.

As hot as Jet and her route is, getting to that point in the game just isn't worth it man. The H-scenes themselves just aren't worth it either. Maybe if Cheat Engine's speedhack actually worked on the game but for some reason it doesn't because the game loads 4 different process on startup probably, it would have been slightly more bearable... maybe.

Last edited:
OP
M

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

God this game is a complete mess.

Some animations are decent since they are really FMVs and the animations that actually matter are choppy and honestly not worth the grind.

Speaking of the grind, holy shit, I thought "Poor Lucy" had the most disgusting repetition for a mundane task (mostly irritating because of the slow movement speed in that game) until I had to complete jobs for money in this game. I decided to drive cars to destinations and stuck with it because I couldn't be arsed to switch jobs, so I don't know if I just chose the worst job of the three or what. If somebody can let me know if the other jobs are just as fucked, that would be great.

It wasn't until I found out by pure chance that the best way to make money is through upgrading your computer to max at the most obscurely-located shop for important upgrades I've ever witnessed and do your Jewtube Let's Plays and max your popularity. Come to find out that after farming upwards of $10k or some retarded amount, it still was just barely enough to skirt by paying for Jet's lessons and buying what you need for the girls' routes, which by the way, time-locking Jet's lessons is the stupidest fucking thing on the planet for something so important to the girls' routes.

And even still, I BUGGED OUT and can't even do most of them!

I didn't pay a dime for this shitfest and I still feel ripped off... at least of my time. Good fucking god. Sure I could have stopped much earlier, but I wanted to venture deeper into the rabbit hole in hopes of finding something that would make all this mess worth it.

As hot as Jet and her route is, getting to that point in the game just isn't worth it man. The H-scenes themselves just aren't worth it either. Maybe if Cheat Engine's speedhack actually worked on the game but for some reason it doesn't because the game loads 4 different process on startup probably, it would have been slightly more bearable... maybe.

For save game editing I always use saveeditonline. Just load up the save and add the cheats you want. Currency was a blessing for this game.

In terms of the jobs. You basically have to do each job about 50 times to move onto a new story scene (which isn't really worth it as the game isn't finished). As I said. BoN has destroyed his own game by putting in pointless crap.

This game will be huge in terms of content, but because of how poor he is at building the game, I reckon once he releases the final version, it will probably take a further year to get it all working properly. Best solution in my opinion is to do away with RPGMaker concentrate on Renpy. Devs can still add loads of content, but Renpy is so much faster and doesn't feel as tiresome when working towards something in the game. I'm actually tempted to uninstall RPGM and just bother with Renpy games.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I accidentaly discovered that you can get scenes wit moust of the girls in school that walktrought dosen't mention.
Trick is to grind minigames in school yard to get them. It is reayly grindy!
Also you get scenes with carrol on 2 date if it goes well enough.
Ok i'll admit that i was wrong.
Only extra scene atleast sofar seams to be with beth.
KI triend grinding nadine and got nothing.