darknr

Reputation score
Re: Lust Grimm

does anyone know what is the"合言葉" on the corsair ship?:(

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Using a translation program like chiitrans lite can be rough when you are in combat (especially in this game). That's why I google translate everything combat related (minus dialogues) myself. Once I'm finished I'll upload it here.

Anyway the music in this game is amazing. It's also not the typical soundtrack you hear like in almost every rpg maker game.

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Once I'm finished I'll upload it here.

Anyway the music in this game is amazing. It's also not the typical soundtrack you hear like in almost every rpg maker game.
Thanks for that! And yeah, I read the ReadMe file to see where he's getting all these soundtracks from. A few of them I'm already using myself, notably as it has some really amazing soundtracks if you know where to look. The "typical soundtrack" you're referring to is probably the free soundtrack that comes with RPG Maker and to be honest, I think devs who take the time to add external soundtracks instead of using the free one do make the game more enjoyable. Although I may be biased because after playing so many RPG Maker Ace, I've become bored of the generic soundtrack to the point I usually just mute it.

While I'm not a fan of every soundtrack the dev of this game picked, I really liked the one during the succubus sisters boss fights.

alex123000

Reputation score

does anyone know what is the"合言葉" on the corsair ship?:(
If im correct and you are talking about password, then Aiolos1212 on the previous page mentioned one - マグロどん. Not sure if that's what you need.
By the way, can anyone help with what to do after repairing and crossing the bridge? The black haired girl on the other location is blocking the way and asks to deliver the letter to プリマリ (i belive its the name of that chicken from opening/the house you wake up in), but i cant seem to find it anywhere. And to get on the ship at the beach do you need some sort of document?
Thanks.

Last edited:

darknr

Reputation score

If im correct and you are talking about password, then Aiolos1212 on the previous page mentioned one - マグロどん. Not sure if that's what you need.
By the way, can anyone help with what to do after repairing and crossing the bridge? The black haired girl on the other location is blocking the way and asks to deliver the letter to プリマリ (i belive its the name of that chicken from opening/the house you wake up in), but i cant seem to find it anywhere. And to get on the ship at the beach are you need some sort of document?
Thanks.
thanks guys:eek:

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

By the way, can anyone help with what to do after repairing and crossing the bridge? The black haired girl on the other location is blocking the way and asks to deliver the letter to プリマリ (i belive its the name of that chicken from opening/the house you wake up in), but i cant seem to find it anywhere. And to get on the ship at the beach are you need some sort of document?
Thanks.
To find the chicken you need to head towards the house on the north of the town, then keep going north. You'll get into a zone where you can see 2 big monsters, keep going and there's a path on the top right. The chicken is in the zone after

alex123000

Reputation score

To find the chicken you need to head towards the house on the north of the town, then keep going north. You'll get into a zone where you can see 2 big monsters, keep going and there's a path on the top right. The chicken is in the zone after
Thanks alot, finally found it.

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is something specific required to Unlock the gallery in the INN ?

It seems that simply losing is not enough, since I only unlocked the first succubus.

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It seems that simply losing is not enough, since I only unlocked the first succubus.
You gotta buy the items sold at the entrance of the inn

alex123000

Reputation score

I think there's a chance that the item required for unlock will drop fom the enemy, or it can be bought in the gallery house.

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone share a MEGA link please, rapigator don't work for me and mexashare take a day for 1 part.
Thanks.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone managed to get past the succubus sisters near the top of the tower, they one shot you after 3 rounds.

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The house is locked and I can't get in. I talked to the guy in the bridge and everything. How'd you unlock it.
Yep I'm in the same situation.

The trigger doesn't seems to be related to a dialogue, since I explored the whole map again to talk with every living character.

Maybe it's related to an item, will keep exploring the map to find something.

heathbar101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone managed to get past the succubus sisters near the top of the tower, they one shot you after 3 rounds.
They don't move on the turn before they grab you. You have to use the defend against breast attacks move before they grab you.

alex123000

Reputation score

The trigger doesn't seems to be related to a dialogue, since I explored the whole map again to talk with every living character.

For me the house with bridge workers opened after i explored area to the north of the town (one with inn, pub and a monument in the middle you can interact with), not sure what exactly triggers it, just try to explore/talk with everyone you can in the accessible areas in the north.

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright, I looked into the scripts to see what unlocks the door.

You must meet 2 requirements:

1. In the mine, you must have triggered the flashback after defeating the boss (there's a shining light you can click next to the chests in the boss area). You must also have given the red masked woman at the entrance of the mine the item she was looking for.

2. In the first area of the beach (located east of the town), a red chest surrounded by trees should have appeared. Open the chest to trigger a cut-scene with that red masked woman.

Once that's done the door will be unlocked.

yuchenli

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

omg game is fun but its so hard since i dont understand it...
does anyone know where can you get the key for the sewer

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when i see this message in readme, i delete this game

[sorry game still not finish, this game no this and no that]

this author want to collect $ then escape?

Alzhar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

omg game is fun but its so hard since i dont understand it...
does anyone know where can you get the key for the sewer
the sewer key appears very late so dont worry about it.

On another note is there a way to hurt those slimes I cant progress

nvm i had to equip and item that allowed me to do 100 dmg flat

Last edited:

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when i see this message in readme, i delete this game

[sorry game still not finish, this game no this and no that]

this author want to collect $ then escape?
calm down man, maybe there is update later i think....