Reputation score
Re: Lust Grimm

Hmmm... gonna keep my eye on this one.

ThatOneJester

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like my kind of game.
Sad thing is I only buy from the English DLsite, so I hope they sell it there too.
I would buy it then, even at a slight increase to price?
You know, since most games are only ever sold on Maniax...

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like my kind of game.
Sad thing is I only buy from the English DLsite, so I hope they sell it there too.
I would buy it then, even at a slight increase to price?
You know, since most games are only ever sold on Maniax...
I'm pretty sure it will end up on English Dlsite, monster girl RPG-Maker games pretty much always end up on it, especially the more expensive releases like this one.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

one month 20 some odd days to go... a few days ago posted a profile for a mob enemy by the by.

Is it Battle Fuck or like Combat Rape?
think of it as consensual Combat Rape that starts the moment combat begins :rolleyes:

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure what you mean with addons but the standard rpg maker xv ace software works for me. I used it to translate skills, status, stats etc. (via google translator) to know atleast whats going on.

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there full game out? Or just demo?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there full game out? Or just demo?
How about you check yourself, it's really not that hard. If the url still has 'announce' in it, obviously it hasn't been released.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

it should be out really soon, anytime in between the next few mintues and the next few days

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They updated their blog, as promised... It seems they plan to release a somewhat truncated v1.0 this week-end, after some bug hunting. They list what won't be in that version in the post above.

Honestly, I'd rather they took their time to make a non-buggy, complete release. Well, let's wait and see how that turns out.

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

They updated their blog, as promised... It seems they plan to release a somewhat truncated v1.0 this week-end, after some bug hunting. They list what won't be in that version in the post above.

Honestly, I'd rather they took their time to make a non-buggy, complete release. Well, let's wait and see how that turns out.
I agree a bug-tested version would be preferable but they're probably worried about the backlash if they were to delay the game yet again. So an "early" build with promise to release a free DLC update seems like a decent compromise.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Will that game come out on the English DLSite? That game is worth supporting.

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Will that game come out on the English DLSite? That game is worth supporting.
I can't say 100% for sure but from experience, almost all games of this genre (monster girl reverse rape) end up on English DLsite. Considering how popular this game is on Jap DLsite, I can almost guarantee Lust Grimm will too.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope so. But sometimes there are cases like the robf dev.

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

link out on as :D
I only see two files, part 1 and part 3. Dlsite says it's 258.74MB, so at this time, we're missing a third of the game...thanks for the notification though.