What's new

PUZ [mo2 & えびせん] HEROINE HUNTING

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [mo2 & えびせん] HEROINE HUNTING

Yeaaah i reaaaally wanna play this game now. Thanks for the translations, I was wondering about everything that was going on during the demo.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how are the sales doing for jp version of the game, hope its doing well

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I caved in and bought the JP version myself, and so far it's really nice. I guess I'll just have to buy the English Version to so I can get a better idea of what I'm doing when it comes out.

Huge fan of these animations, I'm pretty glad to see this will be in English.

Think I'm gonna give up trying to beat stage 5 though, no idea how to really control the monsters. They barely listen to any commands given to them and the knight keeps healing herself when I get her to an inch from death. Units are too costly to try testing on traps(which seem to hurt your own units as well) so that's kinda out of the question :x.

Units get easily stunlocked by the heroines, who can easily mob, and will outnumber your forces if you try to use too little. Seems they are very hesitant to attack the heroines and their long windup animations are easily interrupted, you can use monsters that grapple them for a short time but these mobs are VERY expensive and the heroines clump together to kill them, which in turn causes all your units to clump up. They will then spam their AOE attacks, and your monsters will not run away in time before they use it. It's seeming more and more hopeless x.x

Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I caved in and bought the JP version myself, and so far it's really nice. I guess I'll just have to buy the English Version to so I can get a better idea of what I'm doing when it comes out.

Huge fan of these animations, I'm pretty glad to see this will be in English.

Think I'm gonna give up trying to beat stage 5 though, no idea how to really control the monsters. They barely listen to any commands given to them and the knight keeps healing herself when I get her to an inch from death. Units are too costly to try testing on traps(which seem to hurt your own units as well) so that's kinda out of the question :x.

Units get easily stunlocked by the heroines, who can easily mob, and will outnumber your forces if you try to use too little. Seems they are very hesitant to attack the heroines and their long windup animations are easily interrupted, you can use monsters that grapple them for a short time but these mobs are VERY expensive and the heroines clump together to kill them, which in turn causes all your units to clump up. They will then spam their AOE attacks, and your monsters will not run away in time before they use it. It's seeming more and more hopeless x.x
Thanks for the support! The best way to handle the stages is perhaps to aim after each girl one by one with good use of different measures to keep the others at bay.

Gris hurts like hell, and she's got defense and health to match, but she's also rather sluggish in turn. Octopus, Jellyfish, and the Tentacle Plant's work best vs her to ether pin her down, kite her around, or 'tank' and provoke her attacks from the rest of the group, respectively.

The other two you can just use Bees + Worms, or Octopus + Slimes to whittle down, and once those two are down and out, THEN aim everything at Gris. The 'Easiest' way to separate Gris is to spawn Jellyfish near the top, and Bees + Worms near the center starting off. Have everything focus attack on Gris till she feels like aiming for the Jellyfish, at that point tell the mobs to 'run away' and they will more then lily branch off as two different groupings in turn ( Jellyfish don't really 'run away' so they stay at the top, but the worms + bees are going to go south to GTFO ). Once that happens, tell them to attack ether of the other two, and just ensure to keep a tentacle plant or spawn more jellyfish around Gris to keep her taser stunlocked till you can fight her normally.

Again, there's some unit strategy towards this game, and it's not very obvious at first how to pull it off, or really make the best use of some units in turn. I can only hope once my translation shows up, that it'll make playing the game a lot more easier to pick up on these extra rulings the monsters have. ( Like The Roper's focus primary on counter-attacking, and are good at provoking. The Tentacle plant's are VERY sturdy and are provokers too. Worms and Bees, with Slimes and Octopus, get bonuses when near each other. Jellyfish are kinda the 'sniper' Monster as all they do is flutter around when you place them and shoot. Mimic's have a ton of different attacks, like bombs, binding tentacles, and whips, but they are the one unit that can't move, and they will at times leave their self very easily damaged. )

how are the sales doing for jp version of the game, hope its doing well
Apparently they are! mo2 said it's reached past 1000 sales thus far, he's quite excited over the entire thing!

Last edited:

ShittyWizard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to purchase the game outside of DLSite? I'm not willing to use my credit card for this, I'd rather use paypal.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

glad to hear heroine hunting doing well, im sure it will do well with the english version, i loved girl vs girl still play it from time to time. Mo2 made some interesting games with unique gameplay its just a pity they are small and you grow tired of them fast due to lack of content, hope this one is biger :)

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That last boss battle was simply amazing.

I finally managed to beat stage 5 by abusing the treasure chests. The Knight-Girl(who I guess is named Gris?) almost always goes and opens it and I often get 2 bees or 2 slimes, and the box itself is only like 120 gold....saved my life.

That last boss battle though, was so awesome. Definitely don't regret my purchase. Mo2 is pretty good(I never played girl vs girl because from what I saw it has no H content and just Ryona). It's a shame he seems to be calling it quits after this, this is a pretty good game.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

it does has H but just 3 enemies and 3 traps after that all is ryona XD
but dmn i really want to play this one but still 9 days till my next payment T_T

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

When does it come out in English?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Formatting text can be hard, but me and mo2 are hoping it's worth the wait and effort on both of our ends! Also if you notice anything off in the English translation, go on ahead and shoot it my way? I've done my best to try to make everything sound correct while keeping the same meaning and the like, but even with spell and grammar checks, I'm sure something slipped on by and might need a patch in later.

Otherwise enjoy a few more snapshots from a 'Working' English build and being able to enjoy it shortly enough!

guleedy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

got the game on the jp dl site couldn't wait to play it since i loved GvG

not gonna lie after figuring out what to do the game wasn't hard and i never failed a level.

my only dislike is that GvG feels like t has more dialogue with the character taunts an post game comments. i hope the English version of this has it too.

loved your game keep em up plz i would like to see GVG 2 soon

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got it off dmmR18, as they did take my card I just couldn't wait any more to play.... I liked it a lot as much as I did the demo so very happy yo have bought it. though it was a little short and a bit to easy as only stage 5 gave me trouble but I just dropped 6 box guys 3 on each side and then just an army of slime. game could easily be updated to have more and like all of it could be reused to make another game that lets you play as the girls against the waves of enemies.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I got it off dmmR18, as they did take my card I just couldn't wait any more to play.... I liked it a lot as much as I did the demo so very happy yo have bought it. though it was a little short and a bit to easy as only stage 5 gave me trouble but I just dropped 6 box guys 3 on each side and then just an army of slime. game could easily be updated to have more and like all of it could be reused to make another game that lets you play as the girls against the waves of enemies.
Yeah, once you figure it out, the game's difficulty isn't very 'high' admittedly! Still a fun little ordeal huh? If nothing else you've got all those wonderful animations and images to enjoy afterwords! Try giving the 'Time Attack' stage a go though! Both the JP and EN versions use the same hashtag posting style.

got the game on the jp dl site couldn't wait to play it since i loved GvG

not gonna lie after figuring out what to do the game wasn't hard and i never failed a level.

my only dislike is that GvG feels like t has more dialogue with the character taunts an post game comments. i hope the English version of this has it too.

loved your game keep em up plz i would like to see GVG 2 soon
Sadly I don't think a GvG 2 would happen...or if it did, that mo2 would be apart of it...
GvG was a project mo2 assisted with, but he was the artist, not quite much else in that regard. After his 'betrayal'...Well...If he wants to go into more detail, I'll leave that towards him. I've chances are said too much already. Admittedly though while this game does have some chatter, it's not towards the level nor detail GvG had. Chances are the reason why someone like myself could get away with doing the grunt work for it, and not some high end studio charging a few grand for the end results. XD I do hope the English version ends up fun enough though, more less more understandable for those not knowing Japanese!

mo2 passed me a few new news! The English version is awaiting approval on DLSite, so once they do their normal processing, it'll be up for buying!
He also plans to update the JP release with the English version in tow, so for those of you who already bought the game via other means, you don't need to buy it a second time! =D

mo2 also passes on his gratitude for those who bought the game already, and hopes you're all able to enjoy the work put into it! =3

Last edited:

guleedy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, once you figure it out, the game's difficulty isn't very 'high' admittedly! Still a fun little ordeal huh? If nothing else you've got all those wonderful animations and images to enjoy afterwords! Try giving the 'Time Attack' stage a go though! Both the JP and EN versions use the same hashtag posting style.

Sadly I don't think a GvG 2 would happen...or if it did, that mo2 would be apart of it...
GvG was a project mo2 assisted with, but he was the artist, not quite much else in that regard. After his 'betrayal'...Well...If he wants to go into more detail, I'll leave that towards him. I've chances are said too much already. Admittedly though while this game does have some chatter, it's not towards the level nor detail GvG had. Chances are the reason why someone like myself could get away with doing the grunt work for it, and not some high end studio charging a few grand for the end results. XD I do hope the English version ends up fun enough though, more less more understandable for those not knowing Japanese!

mo2 passed me a few new news! The English version is awaiting approval on DLSite, so once they do their normal processing, it'll be up for buying!
He also plans to update the JP release with the English version in tow, so for those of you who already bought the game via other means, you don't need to buy it a second time! =D

mo2 also passes on his gratitude for those who bought the game already, and hopes you're all able to enjoy the work put into it! =3
its good to know the situation your in. and i truly understand your predicament, my sentiments go out to you and Mo2. just to elaborate more into this game; personally im not a big fan of slimes jellies robots or tentacles. out of the four tentacles are the only one i can tolerate, main reason for this is that i cant see why such a creature would use its appendages over its sexual organ. its like using your hands instead of you privates. so for me when i see things like slimes in a game i think that its way overdone. personally things like dogs/wolves minatours or snakes can be a more intimate experience even horses( interbreed has one of the best snake H scenes ive ever seen),one other big thing is that the H content in HEROIN HUNTING seams to be solely a reward instead of actual game play. pair that up to the H content in GVG where the H scenes were integral to the game play. this is why i personally dont see myself playing this for long periods of time. since ive already unlocked my reward there is no point on playing any other mode other than the gallery, but there are a quite a few games ive seen where i come back to it to play more of its content other than its gallery.

sorry for the long post, dont get me wrong though i really like this game and its leagues above many things on the dl site. i just have my own personal issues with it that i just wanted to voice. dont feel sad about it im sorry :(

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

nothing wrong with having h as a reword, for a game to have gameplay and a reword for winning seems like a good way to go, if you want only h thats why devs put gallery in so that for h you watch gallery for gameplay you play the game not being scared of some one sneaking up behind you and saying- wtf are you playing you pervert....still remember giting into trouble like that long ago when i was young :D

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not a real fan of dlsite and would rather donate to the maker of a game directly,heard that their cut was quite unfair to the content creator.Any chance we may get a direct download like Kurovadis(through his site) at one point or perhaps a Kimochi release?

mo2

Reputation score

今日、私は英語版の申請を行いました。
Today , I made ​​a request of the English version .

長く待たせてしまって申し訳ありません。
I'm sorry I have to wait long

販売開始日は私にはまだ分かりません。
Sales start date is not known to me yet .

分かったときに、再度ここへ連絡します。
When it is found , you can contact to here again .

日本語版もまた更新しました。
Japanese version also it was updated .

日本語版にも英語版が追加されました。
English version has been also added to the Japanese version .

日本語版を買った人は、後日確認して下さい。
People who bought the Japanese version , please check at a later date .

それでは、ゲームをお楽しみ下さい!みなさん、ありがとうございます
So , enjoy the game ! Thank you, everybody

guleedy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

今日、私は英語版の申請を行いました。
Today , I made ​​a request of the English version .

長く待たせてしまって申し訳ありません。
I'm sorry I have to wait long

販売開始日は私にはまだ分かりません。
Sales start date is not known to me yet .

分かったときに、再度ここへ連絡します。
When it is found , you can contact to here again .

日本語版もまた更新しました。
Japanese version also it was updated .

日本語版にも英語版が追加されました。
English version has been also added to the Japanese version .

日本語版を買った人は、後日確認して下さい。
People who bought the Japanese version , please check at a later date .

それでは、ゲームをお楽しみ下さい!みなさん、ありがとうございます
So , enjoy the game ! Thank you, everybody
i dont get this. does it mean the japanese version is now english as well or was the japanese version just updated? also are update notes ?