What's new

PUZ [mo2 & えびせん] HEROINE HUNTING

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [mo2 & えびせん] HEROINE HUNTING

its finaly out....and i broke my xbox 360 pad....curses, i have to buy a new pad to play tales of zestiria and at the same time i want this T_T
is eng version also out? Cant seem to find it
Not out yet. There's been a delay around that. ( Both ends, mo2 sent me more text to translate a few days before release, and importing the text isn't an easy C&P on his end ether ) So the English DLSite's going to be the Japanese release for a little bit till that gets ironed out and there's no weird bugs attached towards it in turn ( It's really interesting how displaying other text leads towards these things at times ).

Still, the full JP release should be solid enough, I didn't find any bugs when I was testing it for mo2 anyway ( none he didn't later fix at least! ) and I do gotta say the animations and sounds for this ordeal are utterly top notch. Gameplay I fear is going to be a hit-or-miss for some. There is a selective logic behind it, including when aiming for S scores, but I'm sure most people are going to feel like it's almost random in nature as well, or perhaps too simplistic.

Still if anyone's got questions, ask them and I'll answer them in turn!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Still if anyone's got questions, ask them and I'll answer them in turn!
Just for confirmation, one of the gif shown earlier is a girl with parasite attached pouncing on another one.

Is that in the game or just a random thing he made?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Just for confirmation, one of the gif shown earlier is a girl with parasite attached pouncing on another one.

Is that in the game or just a random thing he made?
That is indeed in the game! The 'Brainwashing Insect' is a unit you can use, and it'll latch onto someone for a short while forcing them to attack the others, and if you've beaten the stage, will once 'worn', will rape the other gals in turn.

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You say that the English Dlsite will have the Japanese one for now, but I checked the English side and didn't find the game on there. Is it under a different name?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

You say that the English Dlsite will have the Japanese one for now, but I checked the English side and didn't find the game on there. Is it under a different name?
Rule of thumb: it takes 3-4 days before it's on the US site, up towards 7 days after JP DLSite release. It's EXTREMELY rare to see the same day release on the US DLSite.

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rule of thumb: it takes 3-4 days before it's on the US site, up towards 7 days after JP DLSite release. It's EXTREMELY rare to see the same day release on the US DLSite.
Ok, thanks. I was worried that it would be disrupted/removed soon because of the earlier comments. Something to look forward to at New Years.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To be honest, I don't doubt the gameplay is gonna appeal to some people. But I'm just gonna wait for a save. The sprites are so good, that's all I want XD. Sorry, but that's just how I feel about it.

shadrow2003

Reputation score

so will the eng version only be avaliable if bought from the eng dlsite? or will the option be there for the jp dlsite as well? cause i'm really tempted to get the game but if a eng version comes out on the eng dlsite only then i'll wait till then.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

so will the eng version only be avaliable if bought from the eng dlsite? or will the option be there for the jp dlsite as well? cause i'm really tempted to get the game but if a eng version comes out on the eng dlsite only then i'll wait till then.
AFAIK it'll only be on the English DLSite, and will replace the JP version as an update towards it. Given how implementing text and the like works, I don't think mo2 plans to have both versions in the same release, but don't directly quote me on that ether as it's more a hunch then known for sure. I would recommend if wanting to support mo2 and the others, to grab it when it hits the US DLSite live that way, so you can get the updates as they come about.

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can't find it any wheres anyway.... My want to buy it to support him is not as much as my want to just play it all ready. dam Dlsite being all slow and shit.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

mo2 has given me an update for the English DLSite processing!
By the sounds of it, we'll see a release of the game on the 5th, give or take any final hiccups! mo2's still trying to get his ULMF account post allowance by the sounds of things as he was trying to post himself.

Still, as before if you've got questions ask away and I'll do my best to answer!

mo2

Reputation score

Nice to meet you ,

I ended the translation work . However , it takes time to the built-in and the check to the game .

If I finished the application of English , it will report as soon as possible.

Please wait a little more.

I can answer questions about the game .

trollonboard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Manyura/マニューラ (Weavile) sprite was the cutest thing of 2015, yet the most disheartening upon realizing that an animated game will never exist.
Even more considering that 両谷 哉's マニュ本7 doujin was released more than two years ago.

Will try to get H.Hunting through the English DLSite if I can remember my info.

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can answer questions about the game .
The main question that I would like to know is what exactly will happen after you post the game? From what is being said, once the game is put up you will be 'retiring' from either the industry, or that the game will not be changed anymore. I have tried finding out some info about the situation but I don't really trust what I read on these forums, especially since some of the things being said sound somewhat far fetched.

Can't wait to see the game up, and hope you had a happy new year.

P.S. I would recommend putting a message on this board when you do get it up on the english dlsite, not that you aren't already planning do or really need to knowing how often someone else posts that usually anyway. But I can't help thinking I should say it anyway.

mo2

Reputation score

>jimboguy
>The main question that I would like to know is what exactly will happen after >you post the game? From what is being said, once the game is put up you >will be 'retiring' from either the industry, or that the game will not be >changed anymore. I have tried finding out some info about the situation but >I don't really trust what I read on these forums, especially since some of the >things being said sound somewhat far fetched.

私は、友人に裏切られました。その怒りをPCへぶつけた
I was betrayed by a friend. Their anger to the PC crashed

私は、創作意欲を失ってしまった。それが原因です
I ended up losing creativity. It is due to

>Can't wait to see the game up, and hope you had a happy new year.

あなたの心遣いに感謝します。
Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

>P.S. I would recommend putting a message on this board when you do get it >up on the english dlsite, not that you aren't already planning do or really >need to knowing how often someone else posts that usually anyway. But I >can't help thinking I should say it anyway.

英語版のリリースは、掲示板でも伝えます。
English version release tells the Bulletin Board.

>trollonboard

マニューラについては、まだ答えることができません
Can't answer yet about the Manyura

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to hear someone betrayed you, it's never a nice feeling when this happens. At any rate, thanks for all the work you've done and I hope things will be better for you :)

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

>jimboguy

私は、創作意欲を失ってしまった。それが原因です
:(

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was betrayed by a friend. Their anger to the PC crashed

私は、創作意欲を失ってしまった。それが原因です

あなたの心遣いに感謝します。
Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

英語版のリリースは、掲示板でも伝えます。
English version release tells the Bulletin Board.

マニューラについては、まだ答えることができません
Can't answer yet about the Manyura
i wouldn't want to discard all the things that you've been painstakingly built from the scratch if i were you, but well, it's your choice. i have been lurking around your site since 2011 though, looking for sprites and mini-games. anyway, good luck to you.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

SOON™

I made a little extra effort in translating these, so hope it'll help you all in understanding how to play!

There's still a bit of cleaning up to do as well, but not much left! =D

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but soon isn't soon enough.....