What's new

ACT [ MKBN2] エア[S]イド (RJ202124)

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] エアイド

Wow. Fun mechanics, tight controls. Enemies are pretty dumb, but level design makes them challenging despite that. I'll be looking forwards to this one

Have you tried unplugging your joystick?
i mean on the controller it won't let me map the directional pad only the stick.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i mean on the controller it won't let me map the directional pad only the stick.
Isn't there 3rd party programs you can use instead?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game is very poorly designed in terms of progression.

I've give some hints for people having trouble.

1. Save points are really really rare. Don't be afraid to double back after doing something major.

2. The game has many paths that are one way and lead to items but has no save points of healing spots. For example, the lava area, you will get the speed run ability and the wheel jump ability and the only way to a save point is through a boss.

3. When you get to the switching platforms over water area (shortly after fighting the first boss), on the last switching platform you'll find that if you fall in the water at a high enough height you can go just deep enough under the water that you can hug the ceiling of a platform to stay underwater. Continue to go right (you need to shoot some blocks blocking your way) and you can get the deep dive upgrade (it's the only way to get it). Exploring the switching platforms area with the deep dive will net you an energy tank (which given the game's difficulty, I'm pretty sure the dev wanted you to have).

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what a crappy H-game, a good old school platformer it is but a H-game it is not. take the H out and you wouldn't know it had been there. it a shame that such talent gets wasted.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright now I seem to be stuck. I have beaten 3 bosses and explored most of the map. But I can't get to the next area because the green spore wall thingie is there and I have nothing that can hit it.

I have freeze beam and wide shot and it does nothing. Missiles do nothing either.

Edit: You need to go back to the unpowered elevator and jump up it. Then use a trick involving the speed run that was never shown to you (you'd only know this trick if you 100% metroid). Then go fight female metroid thingies... OH and no SAVE POINTS.

The female metroids can kill you super fast. Must be frozen then hit by missile bombs five times yet only give you up to 4 missile bombs when you do kill them. If more than one shows up, you're dead. Just quit and restart.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is a good, fun game, but it's also pretty buggy. It's way too easy to get stuck in a wall with no way out, and since save points are few and far between, this can lead to losing a lot of progress. Going to wait until a bug fix comes out, or maybe a full save if there's any kind of gallery.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Beat the game... It's nothing special. Gallery doesn't have the animations. It's just like twinkle sweeper in that regard. Do any of the bosses have H animations?

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

finished the game, did not collect all items,but i did not recieve any reward such credits...i did enjoy the game tho, maybe because i have not played metroid games in a long time,but yeah h content sucks like really h devs,if you make a h game mobs have to have a reason for raping the girl but here, no story, you just run around for no reason, kill things for no reason that try to rape you for no reason not to mention how unsatisfying those animations are, yeah they look good but they are so unsatisfying. Ok game dose not have to have a story but at least put some base as to why mobs rape the girl: impregnate, slavery, sex toy, corruption anything.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm stuck. I just beat that annoying boss with the acid water that rises and i just got the wide shotgun what do.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm stuck. I just beat that annoying boss with the acid water that rises and i just got the wide shotgun what do.
it is a metroid game, a bit broken in terms of progression but still a metroid, no one will be able to help you, just run around shoot walls, look for sicrets dude, check the map, look for unexplored areas and make sure you fill you map out thats how you play metroid games

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is pretty frustrating... I wouldn't be so angry over the game if the air momentum wasn't so terrible..

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so enemies can infinite rape lock you? yeah, i'm waiting for a 100% save. not gonna deal with that.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wide shotgun goes through walls. Also I assume this means you beat the water area? In which case go to the left and finish the lava area. I don't know how you got past the shrimp arena part though without the ice beam (aka illegal beam).

Here's a save right by the last area.

Attachments

Last edited:

lupus89

Reputation score

Was having a decent time until what I assume is the second boss, the one with the acid floor you cant step in and the acid pillars you have to dodge through the game's unbelievably wonky air mechanics and the rising of the acid floor which, when I finally managed to hit one of the temp platforms and stand on to avoid, the platform didn't last long enough through the rising of the acid floor and dumped me back into it, at which point I proceeded to audibly and loudly laugh out loud at the horrible design that is the marriage of this boss and the game's design flaws.

Yeah. This game can go get fucked. I'm glad I didn't buy it.

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whereabouts is the boss of the lava area? Can't seem to find it no matter where i look.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Mechanic is smooth but too frustruating and too crappy is some places, especially in water or aerial.
Nope.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

here is a save file right before the last boss. 82% items collected i have no idea where are the rest of items

Attachments