What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みるくせ~き / Milk Seeki] ハンタークエスト~アイナの奮闘物語RPG~ / Hunter Quest ~Aina's Arduous Tale~ (RE131569, RJ131569)

Re: [RJ131569]Hunter Quest ~Aina's Fighting Story RPG~(own bought)

Aight, thanks. I suppose since I've waited this long I can wait longer. I'll look for something else to play this weekend.

Thanks for all the work.

No, I don't mind. Story is about 70% translated, including H-scenes. New standing portrait is finished and around 90% of the NPCs now react when Aina is walking around without her bikini. There are a few new mini-events as well surrounding this.

I have the remaining 30% to translate. I'm also planning on adding a tavern wench side quest, modify the Inn so that it makes sense, and one additional Hunter's Guild quest (if I still have the motivation to do so).

If I wasn't working on Aylia's Story, it would have been done long ago, but Aylia's Story take precedence currently. I don't have a release date for you at this time.

Tiger, this is mind-numbingly early to ask considering you haven't even finished this translation yet but do you think you'd attempt a full translation of their latest game Elena Quest?

Anyway, patiently (impatiently) waiting this to get finished. Keep up the great work.

Tiger, this is mind-numbingly early to ask considering you haven't even finished this translation yet but do you think you'd attempt a full translation of their latest game Elena Quest?

Anyway, patiently (impatiently) waiting this to get finished. Keep up the great work.

Not sure. I don't know what I'll work on next, but I doubt it will be Elena Quest, as recent h-game releases have suggested that you should wait for all the patches before translating. I don't use Habisain's tool at this point, so a patch would screw me up.

As for Hunter's Quest. It'll be done this year at some point, but I'm not sure when. Aylia's Story is a beast that eats up all my spare time. I can't wait for when I work on it 40 hours a week, I'll be able to get SO much more done that the little bit I can cram in each night.

Not sure. I don't know what I'll work on next, but I doubt it will be Elena Quest, as recent h-game releases have suggested that you should wait for all the patches before translating. I don't use Habisain's tool at this point, so a patch would screw me up.

As for Hunter's Quest. It'll be done this year at some point, but I'm not sure when. Aylia's Story is a beast that eats up all my spare time. I can't wait for when I work on it 40 hours a week, I'll be able to get SO much more done that the little bit I can cram in each night.

Well there's passion if ever I've heard it. I look forward to playing Aylia's Story when it's done :D.
Keep up the good work.

Just to say, this thread is not forgotten. Still checking the bloody thing almost daily in hope of progress.

Keep up the good work :D

Just to say, this thread is not forgotten. Still checking the bloody thing almost daily in hope of progress.

Keep up the good work :D

Probably just check on the Aylia's Quest thread, nothing new will appear here at least until Chapter 1 of Aylia is complete :p No point of daily checks on this one :D

on Tigers Patreon page its stated that it will be finished until end of year. i hope he holds his promise :)

I'm still hyped :eek:

I'm aiming for the end of January to release the translation. As I mentioned earlier. It is more than just a translation, which is why it has taken a bit longer.

It'll have lots of improved NPC dialogue, taking into account her attire. It'll have an entirely new questline where she works as a tavern wench, and it'll have a purpose for the Inn and that lecherous Innkeeper.

@Yummy That sounds fantastic, thank you for all the work you are doing, it is much appreicated!

very nice, also its a very cool game, and i really like how main heroine designed in here, love her style

I'm aiming for the end of January to release the translation. As I mentioned earlier. It is more than just a translation, which is why it has taken a bit longer.

It'll have lots of improved NPC dialogue, taking into account her attire. It'll have an entirely new questline where she works as a tavern wench, and it'll have a purpose for the Inn and that lecherous Innkeeper.

That would be so great !!! Thanks in advance for your hard work !

Must be getting close now guys! :D

Must be getting close now guys! :D

It'll be in February, if Aylia's Story chapter 1 is not released, you can be sure this won't be. I work on this in my downtime, which there has not been much of recently. I'm pretty close on both projects though, and have time set aside 3 days this week to work.

When it is done, I'll be creating a thread in the new "translations" section. I'll post here though to let people know.

Thanks!

Don't worry about the timing Tiger, there's no rush and life can be a bitch, I'm sure everyone would be happy to get this even if it's not for another six months! I'd rather have a good game take a long time than a piece of crap in a day.

i can remember when i first asked you about the realease date yummy :p you said it would be february 2015 :p now its one year later.
I really hoped it would be end of january now but of course i had my doubts and "fears"

i can remember when i first asked you about the realease date yummy :p you said it would be february 2015 :p now its one year later.
I really hoped it would be end of january now but of course i had my doubts and "fears"

I didn't like this game. Not enough CG's :( overall decent, at best.
Why would anyone translate this if it takes him over a year? :O A Friend of mine who studys japanese in Vienna could translate something like that in 2 weeks if someone extracts the necessary data. Sadly he is not interested in hgames and concentrates on translating Japanese to German anyway :/
I read that you plan on changing the game a bit, but seriously don't waste your precious time on this. This game is not worth over 1 year of work.

Translating it wouldn't take a year if it was a simple translation mate. The reason is Yummy is reworking the game so it's an upgraded version of the original.

I didn't like this game. Not enough CG's :( overall decent, at best.
Why would anyone translate this if it takes him over a year? :O A Friend of mine who studys japanese in Vienna could translate something like that in 2 weeks if someone extracts the necessary data. Sadly he is not interested in hgames and concentrates on translating Japanese to German anyway :/
I read that you plan on changing the game a bit, but seriously don't waste your precious time on this. This game is not worth over 1 year of work.

He isn't working on this over a year. He is working on his game, and he said he will release the translation of this - which he is working on his spare time - when he releases the first chapter of his game.

Back